3.22.0 Hotfix 7

Well. Good luck. This seems unfixable.
for the love of god, give us SOMETHING about those terrible performance issues across the board. why does it feel like thousands of people are being straight up ignored? what the hell is going on? if you're trying to turn peoples computers into dust, just say it. these issues affect low-end aswell as high-end systems.

why in the world do you seem to prioritize a bug that makes a goddamn warrior for TOTA cost less than intended rather than the fact that thousands of players in your community can't play the goddamn game at all????? why is there no statement atleast? ANYTHING???

- insane loading times, especially when going to town
- shader constantly loading the same stuff, apparently not working correctly
- low-end & high-end rigs suffering massive fps loss since engine update
- cpu/gpu overheating like crazy, able to cook eggs&bacon on hardware
- dynamic resolution/culling not working properly, atleast in towns it seems
- constant freezes and fps-lag due to shader issues
- multithreading broken
- visual glitches
- game crashes

I probably missed some, but those are issues MANY people are reporting in your technical forum section aswell as on endless reddit posts. Do we just sit it out without any statement from GGG? Do you guys not even acknowledge something being wrong? That's such a sad display of community management, it's crazy.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Aug 21, 2023, 11:29:25 AM
Gone entire leagues without a crash, now I crash to desktop 7-8 times just trying to get out of the first town I load to.

Done for a while until this league moves out of pre-Alpha.

Sad, sad, indy title here.
I'm very close to call it quits on this league. It gets pointless after a while to keep on playing while fighting with the constant issues that were introduced in the "preformance enhancement"-patch. I was too planning on buying some more tabs and maybe some other stuff in the shop but given how this is going, I think that money will be better spent on buying BG3 instead.
"
SloppyJoker wrote:
for the love of god, give us SOMETHING about those terrible performance issues across the board. why does it feel like thousands of people are being straight up ignored? what the hell is going on? if you're trying to turn peoples computers into dust, just say it. these issues affect low-end aswell as high-end systems.

why in the world do you seem to prioritize a bug that makes a goddamn warrior for TOTA cost less than intended rather than the fact that thousands of players in your community can't play the goddamn game at all????? why is there no statement atleast? ANYTHING???

- insane loading times, especially when going to town
- shader constantly loading the same stuff, apparently not working correctly
- low-end & high-end rigs suffering massive fps loss since engine update
- cpu/gpu overheating like crazy, able to cook eggs&bacon on hardware
- dynamic resolution/culling not working properly, atleast in towns it seems
- constant freezes and fps-lag due to shader issues
- multithreading broken
- visual glitches
- game crashes

I probably missed some, but those are issues MANY people are reporting in your technical forum section aswell as on endless reddit posts. Do we just sit it out without any statement from GGG? Do you guys not even acknowledge something being wrong? That's such a sad display of community management, it's crazy.

That sums it all up...

Hello @GGG are you there??? Maybe we could at least get an answer what's going on and if we can expect this supposed to be a graphic patch to be rerolled?

"
Camerius wrote:
I'm very close to call it quits on this league. It gets pointless after a while to keep on playing while fighting with the constant issues that were introduced in the "preformance enhancement"-patch. I was too planning on buying some more tabs and maybe some other stuff in the shop but given how this is going, I think that money will be better spent on buying BG3 instead.

I was playing BG3 in 2nd act and just quit playing because of the new league. Really regretting it right now. BG3 is an amazing game! Really gives me the old BG1 and 2 vibes.
Last edited by 8odycount on Aug 21, 2023, 12:02:20 PM
Time to skip the league. All my currency into pathfinder impending doom to find it sucks and is bugged, worst of all still not fixed.
I just hope that PoE 2 wont have these kind of issues anymore. The fact that each league stuff bricks even though it was not affected by any changes nor was it mentioned in the patch notes is just something I really cannot understand.

This even indicates things are way to complex even for the devs to get the big picture or changes are intentionally hidden.

Like, putting a picture on the wall in 1st floor just to realize that suddenly afterwards the door to your main cellar room is gone. just how...
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
It was pretty avant-garde to throw up a big ad for the sunsetting of the game, get some of us to come back and pay attention to the game again, only to render it unplayable.

No matter how annoying the rubber-banding from desync back in the day was.... it didn't compare to getting 4 frames per second on the gosh darn beach.
Last edited by LimitedRooster on Aug 21, 2023, 1:50:27 PM
Thank you for fixing the Blade vortex - Blade blast interaction, thats a build A LOT of people started, we need higher prio on that, i mean who cares about impeding doom, amirite?
The 0 People playing bv bb are thankful
Last edited by Blessdown on Aug 21, 2023, 2:47:41 PM
Where is the spell cascade interaction fix with impending doom????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info