3.21.2b Patch Notes

Had that `.drirc` work around for my Linux box (Pop!_OS 22.04 LTS; Kernel: 6.2.6-76060206-generic; AMD Ryzen 5 1600; RX580; 16GB RAM)

With this patch installed both the stand alone client through Lutris along with using the client available through Steam (using `proton 8.0-3`) work without having anything related to that user side hack!
Lolwhat?! GGG are you blind or weak in mind or what is wrong with you???? You screwed up with your 6Gb update and instead of fix it you do what?? The grass is not green enough, the sky is not blue enough so we gonna fix it lol. Also we gonna fix Cobra Bobra. Who the Hell cares???!!! Where is the update rollback????? Why You do nothing?! Gosh... Just face palm.
Last edited by MadeOfLemonade2023 on Jul 26, 2023, 11:23:54 PM
"
Baneshot wrote:
People still say "kek" in 2023?

My mind is blown.

yup, chan took it from wow, now reddit found chan and kek is back lel
still absolutely unplayable, while before the patch everything ran smoothly
"
Baneshot wrote:
People still say "kek" in 2023?

My mind is blown.

>misses the omegalul

Spoiler

"
Gynslif29 wrote:
"
Shiin_Zu wrote:
"
TheFatal693 wrote:
Cant we choose from old or new engine? The new engine sucks for lower end hardware.

That means that playing POE 2 will be a problem on lower hardware unless the games is better optimized by the time of release.

There is NO way im upgrading my machine just for this game. Not worth it and this pc isnt even 2 years old.

current meta 16gig video cards, 32gig ram, 16core cpus, every new game requires m.2 ssd speeds to run, so gg to 90% of people pcs.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
Lolwhat?! GGG are you blind or weak in mind or what is wrong with you???? You screwed up with your 6Gb update and instead of fix it you do what?? The grass is not green enough, the sky is not blue enough so we gonna fix it lol. Also we gonna fix Cobra Bobra. Who the Hell cares???!!! Where is the update rollback????? Why You do nothing?! Gosh... Just face palm.

this.
cant play anymore :/
Awesome patch and also the before one with the new particles and upgrade to engine. Had some stutters while building up the new cache but that is long gone. Geme just keep evolving and looking better. Keep up the good work!
"
TheFatal693 wrote:
Cant we choose from old or new engine? The new engine sucks for lower end hardware.

That would be the best option for the user.
The thing with the new engine is that even higher end pcs are having problems running the game at an acceptable frame rate level.
The new engine is bad straight up rn, its not optimized correctly for a ton of systems/specs, (if you read the other peoples comments after the new patch) its actually doing worse for your CPU (for some people), even thou it should be GPU heavy now not CPU, but it turns out rn that is too heavy for both.

Again just because your pc if fine that does not mean the other 150+ people on the forum are not having a bad experience (making the game unplayable for a lot of people is not a great idea - I cant really see this being fixed on a level that makes everybody as happy as they were with the old game engine)

It really is the best fix to have an option for the old system and the new one (the new one when it actually works).
Anyone else think its ridiculously rude of GGG to break the game for so many players and just ignore them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info