3.21.2b Patch Notes

"
AintCare wrote:

So this meme of poe1=poe2 is actually true?

As memey as it sounds, always has been.

No enough graphics sliders on the options because "streamers may choose game performance over game looking good", or because hacky workarounds like Delve shadows.

They implement performance upgrades that seem not to be working in all renderers.

It's sad, but welp, seems easier to "convince" people to gaslight and shame players here and in Reddit that to solve the problem they caused.
Ah the good times, when i used to open POE afk sell/trade hideout simulator while watching a series and/or playing another game.
Last edited by Rex_Inferno on Jul 26, 2023, 10:35:51 PM
why can't you people just be normal
"
why can't you people just be normal

What is "normal" to you?

I still have like 40% less performance than before there is no way this is gonna stay right? i dont even have low end hardware i got RX 5700 XT 5 3600X 16GB 3200MHZ RAM i could play any game up to date on 60+ fps high settings
https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+the+definition+of+being+normal&sxsrf=AB5stBi0YWp2TwuLElStorGkZzO70ClD1A%3A1690425901531&ei=LdrBZKWHINLJ1sQPmvCCsAU&ved=0ahUKEwjl0YSb762AAxXSpJUCHRq4AFYQ4dUDCA8&uact=5&oq=what+is+the+definition+of+being+normal&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiJndoYXQgaXMgdGhlIGRlZmluaXRpb24gb2YgYmVpbmcgbm9ybWFsMggQABiABBjLAUjcflCWI1iJe3ACeACQAQCYAaYBoAHMH6oBBDAuMja4AQPIAQD4AQHCAgoQABhHGNYEGLADwgIHECMYsAIYJ8ICBhAAGAcYHsICBxAAGA0YgATCAgUQABiABMICCBAAGAcYHhgPwgIIEAAYBxgeGArCAggQABgHGB4YE8ICCRAAGA0YExiABMICCBAAGB4YDRgTwgIKEAAYHhgNGA8YE8ICDBAAGAgYHhgNGA8YE-IDBBgAIEGIBgGQBgg&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

kek
Last edited by Rex_Inferno on Jul 26, 2023, 10:46:29 PM
why launcher download speed so slow?
Being Exiled its mean we back to our true nature
People still say "kek" in 2023?

My mind is blown.
"
Baneshot wrote:
People still say "kek" in 2023?

My mind is blown.

Kek
What in damnation have you done?