3.21.2b Patch Notes

"
Post a video of you doing 80% Deli map with Harbingers, Beyond & Headhunter on a projectile based character

I ran a 40% delirious map with Ice Shot and 4 Manaforge triggers, with no issues. Once I moved the PoE shader cache to my SSD and set the size of the NVidia shader cache to Unlimited, my maps have been fine. However, I keep checking this thread, because standing next to another player in the Rogue Harbor sends my latency through the roof. If I stand on the other side of the Rogue Harbor, it gets a lot better.
"
ziipher wrote:
"
lordzelzard wrote:
"
ziipher wrote:

Looking over the page there are less than 100 people posting to GGG about their technical problems.

Weird right? You would figure the support page would have threads with 50+ pages if it was affecting a large group of people. I guess no one really wishes to have their client working as they need it to be.

this guy is HILARIOUS!
theres plenty of people here complaining about the problem.
theres even a guy in a guild with 140 people claiming that MAJORITY of them suffers from the same problem....and yet

ziipher: nuh uh.They wont make another patch because 99.9% of the base have no issues.

it really baffles me.
i thought people who played POE are good at math as well.
well....i guess thats not always the case.LOL!

I am not a troll, and if that person was speaking the truth about having issues, they should be posting in technical support.

They arent. I can see technical support just as you can.

There are very few people posting.

So someone is lying and it isnt me.

I do not doubt that you have issues, but complaining that its the patch and not something on your end is the issue here.

also, how many is plenty? Majority who have posted in here havent posted a second time as they most likely fixed their game.

Technical support, as i said, has very few posts about people having problems.

holy moly!
level 85!!!!!!!!!
and with items less than 2 div??????
and you claimed that you didnt have any performance issues because youre still in white maps?????

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

O dear lord.
this is hilarious.
i doubt youre even doing 8 mod fully juiced deli map,but,hey,what do i know,right?
i guess we need to bow down to your 'expertise'.
LOL!
ok,go back and play your white map,buddy.
you still have 18 days to farm and upgrade your item.its pretty shitty tbh.
Ye, I need a new PC, but going from zero crashes to not finishing an act without a couple is something else.
I mean, the delve map literally crashes the game (or horribly bugs it out requiring a restart on DX12). Literally a 2D map. Shouldn't even need to post logs to get a rollback, but kripp is at poecon so the devs are all busy getting autographs
"
"
Post a video of you doing 80% Deli map with Harbingers, Beyond & Headhunter on a projectile based character

I ran a 40% delirious map with Ice Shot and 4 Manaforge triggers, with no issues. Once I moved the PoE shader cache to my SSD and set the size of the NVidia shader cache to Unlimited, my maps have been fine. However, I keep checking this thread, because standing next to another player in the Rogue Harbor sends my latency through the roof. If I stand on the other side of the Rogue Harbor, it gets a lot better.

Its a CPU issue, look at the CPU performance before the patch and after, here's video showing it in action pre-patch & after on I9 11900K and RTX 4090

Show me a better PC somewhere, lol

https://packaged-media.redd.it/l4eaad2yeydb1/pb/m2-res_720p.mp4?m=DASHPlaylist.mpd&v=1&e=1690801200&s=b1538e9ce66191bee75759c0cc1289b83884ad06#t=0

CPU completely maxed out and GPU barely used, and they said "less CPU usage and more GPU usage" in the patch. CPU is twice the usage bro.

It is clearly a bug that will be fixed, they messed up the engine badly. They will fix it, but it has been days. ZZZ
Last edited by Arkuza on Jul 31, 2023, 3:23:03 AM
"
Arkuza wrote:
"
ziipher wrote:

go ahead, look.

I am currently doing maps. Not having any issues. Using alchs for everything.

again, go post in technical. There are less than 100 people currently posting in technical that there is a problem.

Bro. please stop typing in here. You are a clown.

League is dead, 90% of players are not playing and there is still 3-4+ pages of complaints in a ROW at the Bug Reports section for CPU performance. Here is the link since you keep mentioning "Technical Support", so you clearly have no idea what you are looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/bug-reports

You have no problems with patch? Post a video of you doing 80% Deli map with Harbingers, Beyond & Headhunter on a projectile based character or stop typing. Nobody has problems doing T1 maps on a Ground Slam Champion doing 1 attack per second. You can shoot 85 projectiles per second with Vengeant Cascade? then we have an FPS problem, when it worked fine the last patch.

41 Attacks per second with 15+ projectiles each attack. 615 proj per second.

Post vid or stop talking.

No need for video on my end. I am doing fine. It's YOU people who need to post reports as REQUESTED by GGG.

Again, It is up to you, the community, when you have issues to report them to bug reports or technical support. Really, your choice.

Here is the thread with them REQUESTING you to post what is happening so they can track down what the issue is.

I know I know, you have time to reply to a "troll" in the patch notes, but no time to post to the bug reports. Shocking...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3406660

The highest replied thread there is about staves not working...

The "performance issues" thread has a total of 2000 views since the 24th of July.

Where are all the threads with multiple replies claiming people have issues?

lol, right, its not your "responsibility" to report issues happening on your end right? Leave it to someone else, pass the buck.

This is truly a sad generation.

I have not posted anything toxic to this thread at all. All i have posted is to DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS and all of you apparently have issues with that even when it was DIRECTLY REQUESTED by GGG.

Hilarious. Enjoy your hate of me. I really could care less. These problems are on you people, not me.

Last edited by ziipher on Jul 31, 2023, 4:50:23 AM
All the threads that you guys have posted where the majority of people have issues.

You expect bug fixes yet do nothing to share what your problems are to GGG.

Most hilarious thread I have ever seen.

Where are the threads which have thousands of replies? End of season sure, but you think the game doesnt have people playing the game? jfc

The sad part is that we don't really see any response from the staff, clearly many people have insane performance issues and none of them have been addressed. It would be really nice for us players to know, if GGG is even working on a fix. I doubt most of us cares about it being taken care of in this league, as it's finished for the majority (some people still try to play it though), but I would really love to know if the game will be playable until new league starts on 18/08/2023 (it's not playable at the moment for me, even though I meet the "optimal performance" requirements). So please, just post some announcement, if there are any changes or rollback coming in, or you are fine with losing probably like half of your player base because of the terrible patch.
"
ziipher wrote:

You expect bug fixes yet do nothing to share what your problems are to GGG.

The issue is clear. CPU utilization is massive across all areas of the game, and it's underlied by brand-new rendering glitches. Hardware specs and logs are for tracking down hard-to-isolate, situational bugs. The rendering engine is not hardware specific, nor is it situational. There's no point to a hundred threads clogging up the board for the same issue when there's nothing to isolate. Moreover, providing that information puts people's equipment at risk because the problems are maxing all cores out. It will take time to fix, a log of a twelve-core CPU cranked out to max won't help speed that along. People here are asking for a rollback because there was no need for this patch at all on the users' end, and it was a terrible time to implement it regardless.
Your posts have absolutely no purpose. You're not providing relevant suggestions, or any new information. You just keep re-iterating the generic guidelines for reporting bugs that are already easily accessible if sought. The moderators can address the posts you're addressing if they need to, referencing the guidelines and requesting they be applied, or just note them without replying if they decide there's no need. That's their job. They get paid to make that assessment, without your "help."
You're only making their job harder by spamming the thread with enormous, lazy replies filled with redundant triple-quotes of already long posts in a pathetic effort to eke out some sort of self-righteous victory, reducing readability for the people you're simping for in the process. They're not gonna bang you, bro. It's no wonder you're so desperate for validation.
"
Xeatran wrote:
The sad part is that we don't really see any response from the staff, clearly many people have insane performance issues and none of them have been addressed. It would be really nice for us players to know, if GGG is even working on a fix. I doubt most of us cares about it being taken care of in this league, as it's finished for the majority (some people still try to play it though), but I would really love to know if the game will be playable until new league starts on 18/08/2023 (it's not playable at the moment for me, even though I meet the "optimal performance" requirements). So please, just post some announcement, if there are any changes or rollback coming in, or you are fine with losing probably like half of your player base because of the terrible patch.

GGG hardly ever replies.

Get a thread going with all the people in here who have issues, listing their pc specs, skills used, graphs showing degraded performance, video if possible, game settings, etc.

Everything that GGG posted.

And that "performance" post from GGG was placed in bugs on July 24th.

Everyone would rather just complain in here and not do as GGG requested. If they did, they might get the hotfix they are looking for.

People want to keep dogging on me but lol, I dont have "their" issues so I wouldnt be of any help to fix the problem. I can only recommend what to do to try to solve their issues. If everyone were to post to bug reports, they could work on tracking down a hotfix.

People would rather not do that though and help get rid of this problem quicker.

There "could" be something going on on GGG's end, but without the help of the community, there is not a whole lot for them to do

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info