What happened to poe Reddit?

"
yamface wrote:
"
kaepae wrote:
They're 'sticking it to the man' so to say.

And right they are.

theyre not sticking it to anyone

3 days of protest is pointless

people in this day and age have no idea how to protest effectively. as soon as this is over reddit is going to forget this even happened and move on without the third party apps

Agreed on that. They just have to wait it out. A more effective way to do it without abandoning subs permanently might be to institute 1 or 2 dedicated days a week of subs going private. Basically, what is going on now, but a permanently scheduled outage on known days in perpetuity until concessions are made. That would make the subs available to still collaborate, while sending an effective message that represents a real hit to revenue (14-28% potentially). That doesn't sound like much, but for a company that is trying to move toward an IPO, that might not be very attractive.
"
yamface wrote:
"
kaepae wrote:

And right they are.

people in this day and age have no idea how to protest effectively. as soon as this is over reddit is going to forget this even happened and move on without the third party apps

Okay,

They're 'sticking it to the man' for three days.

And I am of the impression they are increasing the downtime if demands aren't met. We'll see about the effect for now.

edit: grammar stuff
Did you try turning it off and on again?
Last edited by kaepae on Jun 12, 2023, 2:40:05 PM
"
kaepae wrote:
"
yamface wrote:
"
kaepae wrote:

And right they are.

Okay,

They're 'sticking it to the man' for three days.

And I am of the impression they are increasing the downtime if demands aren't met. We'll see about the effect for now.

edit: grammar stuff

Poe sub is locked indefinitely as of today.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:

Poe sub is locked indefinitely as of today.

[Removed by Support]

FINALLY!!!

The thought of 8-10 random people that have nothing to do with GGG controlling the narrative of the entire community was nuts. Good riddance! GGG should launch a petition to Reddit to take over the sub.
Last edited by JC_GGG on Jun 12, 2023, 3:54:32 PM
This is the quintessential cutting off your nose to spite your face. Some protests are just weird man
"
StinkStink wrote:
Thank god and thanks GGG for distancing themselves from them.

The best thing that could ever happen to this game is for the entire POE community to reside on the official forums.

I would use this forum instead of reddit IF the UI were not old school and much more compact to view more comment in a screen

And also the moderation of forum is very fishy, your hate comment will get removed my GGG Staff themself and no punishment whatsover unlike reddit have a downvote feature to show your toxic you are, in this forum is just ... nothing happened
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
They should remove all of those moderators and replace them with people who will do the job they signed up for.

Im shocked ggg allowed the mods to do this since they took on a few mod positions a few months ago.
The situation is pretty funny but perfectly economically rational. Everybody involved wants as much free/cheap stuff as they can get. Everyone is pointing the finger at everyone else calling each other greedy.
it's a useless 2 day protest lol i'm sure reddit ceo will care a lot about it they might as well not have done this at all
"
Chadwixx wrote:
They should remove all of those moderators and replace them with people who will do the job they signed up for.

Im shocked ggg allowed the mods to do this since they took on a few mod positions a few months ago.

The community there is behind the move. Don't speak for others.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info