What happened to poe Reddit?

"
jerot wrote:
"
SpellbreakTN wrote:
"
reinero wrote:
Discord is the way to go, faster responses, less propaganda from the lucky ones dropping 500d/h, more information and faster help for new and veteran players.

...and an absolute clusterfuck to read to anyone other than 24/7 residents. It's a chatroom not a forum.

There are ways to setup channels that act like forums

Would be nice, right now it's a mess when you ask something and it's lost 5 messages later, because other people have discussion and your question/topic is totally ignored.
"
CaseyRybak wrote:

Would be nice, right now it's a mess when you ask something and it's lost 5 messages later, because other people have discussion and your question/topic is totally ignored.

That's on purpose. The underlying database powering discord treats reads and writes equally, except for the last few messages which are cached for better performance.
The "protest" was supposed to be 3 days. This is ridiculous now. The mods at this point are holding reddit hostage from us. We the people provide the content and now they've blocked people from searching up useful content.

What is even crazier is they did this when the new teasers dropped...
But it is good. Maybe devs finally will post news here, but not on reddit or twitter.
I find it funny that subreddit moderators are supposed to do their job (which means like "we are here to improve our subreddit users' experience so they could enjoy better content") yet they completely don't care about letting users actually enjoy the content at all.

I'm even starting to think about some conspiracy theories as I observe "some other recent ARPG" subreddit is up and runninng.

Second conspiracy theory is that moderators could've been using some special custom software for moderating reddit. That software might contain something like profit per impression ads. Having no limits to api requests per second and zero cost of api calls is a perfect combination for such a scheme.
I´m hoping they open the PoE reddit soon... like WTF? Wasn´t this protest supposed to be over last week?
"
I´m hoping they open the PoE reddit soon... like WTF? Wasn´t this protest supposed to be over last week?

I hope that Reddit will just remove mod privileges to the mods who took those decisions.

It seems to me that some mods have been blindly following tantrum-throwing devs without understanding how anything related to it works in the end.

the ruthless subforum is still open though lol
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
prob been mentioned before. But I can’t browse any Poe content on my phone comfortably. Poe website isn’t mobile friendly. Reddit down. [Removed by Support] My eyes can barely see this website through my phone. Anyone got suggestions?

Also the forum system is so outdated :(
Last edited by Whai_GGG on Jun 19, 2023, 5:12:18 AM
I wonder what the (same) owner of Reddit and GGG thinks about this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info