🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] Herald of Agony CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Minion-Pathfinder|100M|Inbuilt Mageblood

Hey, so I'm planning on using the Cast when Stunned setup, with Cws-Void Sphere-Storm Brand-Frost Shield, can you help me understand how it exactly works? And how it perform without the alt quality gems?
Last edited by bsguterres on Aug 2, 2024, 11:43:36 AM
Any pointers for next critical upgrade? im looking at ashes...
I suspect i miss something critical, im no where near untouchable, in fact pretty squishy...

My armour too low? Spell Supp or block? .. too bad flasks? - ES Recovery Watchers eye?

br
"
Raybread wrote:
Any pointers for next critical upgrade? im looking at ashes...
I suspect i miss something critical, im no where near untouchable, in fact pretty squishy...

My armour too low? Spell Supp or block? .. too bad flasks? - ES Recovery Watchers eye?

br

Yes, start with the watcher's eye. It will make you tanky with active 1k es/ sec and multiple more in maps es-recovery in many combats against dot.

Take molten shell instead the chaos golem, when wanted cws/automation/cwdt-triggered.

Take Alira for resis without flasks (I hate as pathfinder these thief's grip tornmeneted rituals and essences etc. removing flasks-charges and resis).

Better circles of nostalgia (manareg of arcane surge, ailment avoidances) are cheap.

PoB calculates that you have only 7 manapoints when all auras are up. Switch returning projectiles in the HoA-supports to void manipulation or vile toxins for 30% more damage and better manamanagement. You need only pierce for maps.

Next change "corruption" out for a large cheap voices clusters with many possibilities like elegant form etc, more pure agony. Then switch presage to a second sublime form cluster too.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 6, 2024, 7:49:31 AM
"
bsguterres wrote:
Hey, so I'm planning on using the Cast when Stunned setup, with Cws-Void Sphere-Storm Brand-Frost Shield, can you help me understand how it exactly works? And how it perform without the alt quality gems?

Cast when stunned is used because also blocked hits trigger skills and cws has no manamultiplier.

As CI we have no life, so often hits would stun us. We have huge stun- and block-recoveries, blocks and evade often, and channel all the times. With cast while channeling lvl 4 we are uninterrupted while channeling. So we get no debuffs from stuns, but cast when stunned proccs.

So cws is the optimal trigger for high level skills like frostshield (our huge es-recovery from multiple sources, aegis aurora, watcher eye, ghost dance counters the draining) or curses.

Frostshield is extreme tanky for facetanking also without alt-quality.
Against Ubers selfcast it for bullet-hell of shaper and 1000 suns of exarch.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 6, 2024, 3:34:04 PM
Would you say this build is any good at farming hard valdo's maps? If so what budget is needed for it?
Average to mediocre build at best.

Withouth the bis gear but a few dozen of divines investment=

(2nd week of settlers league)

5/10 mapping. It's very slow compared to any ranger or LS (meta build this patch) , and as you depend on the minion and you are VERY squishy if the monion doesnt hit first enemies. And you need convocation in any closed map, otherwish you are dead.

4/10 bosses. Squishy and bad dps, don't take the bait video as proof, maven is a pain in the ass, the dps is low even in normal maven, and you can die by her normal skills.

Large clusters are expensive as fuck, and to craft them is another pain in the arse.

Yes, it's stated that this build isn't league starter, but even with most of the core gear, i got HoA at level 33, and my dps is shit.

Not a bait build, but pretty mediocre in everything

Defenses problem:

You got some armor, some evation, some spell block, some supression, but at the end you suck because you don't excel in nothing. AND no, the BIS build IS NOT A PARAMETER, any high divs or mirror build is of course tanky, but there are other builds with this same investment that do better, even the LS one, which is squishy also but 10x faster at mapping.
"
Vagicleanx wrote:
...zip

Would be great when you show your pob.

You have zero HoA in your chars.

Probably, 99,99%, you had not roled your flasks, missed immunities and mechanics and reached 5M and less instead 50M ingame dps without HoA virulences etc.

As far as I see you geared resis on a bismuth flask on a HoA-necro. You will not reach 100% uptimes and die a lot without ele-resis.

So congratulations that with low 30% elemental-resis you did it to lvl 93 with the build. In reverse it`s a proof of tankyness of the other defensive layers and I myself did also sometimes red t16 with 55% resis.

Take simply the large voices-clusters for 14 chaos like guided, they are almost as strong as the spellblock-clusters.

Quotes and posts of other Arachnophomaniacs:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/24473679
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 9, 2024, 3:19:18 AM
don't get this build, Or what's wrong for me.

I respecced my lighting strike put around 55 divine into it, and my dmage comes up as 100 k to 1 m.

I tried playing in the pob and in game with different setups. But I just don't get it.

I might have just expensively bricked myself. I tried adding your items into mine but not much change i'm just so confused.

Here's my pob help would be greatly appreciated

and what to do next, My link share don't seem to work.

You can just search for blaw001.

Thank you for your contribution with this build looks great if i get it to work XD. Still have not fixed flasks either.
Last edited by blaw001 on Aug 9, 2024, 10:36:48 AM
"
blaw001 wrote:
I don't get this build, Or what's wrong for me.

I respecced my lighting strike put around 55 divine into it, and my dmage comes up as 100 k to 1 m.

I tried playing in the pob and in game with different setups. But I just don't get it.

I might have just expensively bricked myself. I tried adding your items into mine but not much change i'm just so confused.

Here's my pob help would be greatly appreciated

and what to do next, My link share don't seem to work.

You can just search for blaw001.

Thank you for your contribution with this build looks great if i get it to work XD. Still have not fixed flasks either.

Hi again blaw 01! Arachnophilia again!

You are now at 2M. That is not optimal. Spell suppression is low too and you have not enough mana for all auras.

You have poison immunity on your granite flask. It`s not needed as CI. It`s disables the needed effects of selfpoisononings of the golden rule. Get another granite flask.

Limit cyclone and ball lightning to lvl1 for less used mana. They deal only 0,1% of the damage.

For mana get "sovereignity", "whispers of doom" when you use vixen`s, or "charisma" as anoint on the amulet.

Regret the "cult leaders" on clusters, use only "pure agony".

Roll / Get a quartzflask with 100% uptimes. Use 1 passive in the suppression-mastery "while phasing".
Get a basalt flask instead the life flask and switch out the sulphur flask too.

For damage a skin of the lords +2 would help a lot. Magebane or Divine shield as keystones are best.

You have 2B 2G coloured triadgrips.
That is lowering damage a lot because HoA uses chaos/phys!
Use only 4 W white sockets or before vixens with temporal chains on hit or in maps before asenath`s.

Get a darkness enthroned belt instead stygian and fitting resis, when possible also str, on abyss jewels, doubled when you socket them there:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Settlers/MM5dYYDcJ

You find also all tailored tradelinks in the last spoiler at the end of the build.

Your tree should look like: https://poe.ninja/pob/6041b

All that should tripple your tankyness and quintuple your damage.
Then after scale it from 10M to 50M when you follow close the pob, outsource spell suppression on the watcher`s eye grace mod and sol magebane, and str on clustertransfers etc. of the build.

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 9, 2024, 12:23:57 PM
Thank you so much for the response that make a lot of sense, have not fixed flask. And even more for updating my pob :)

Will update it, Had no clue about the white I was wondering why I used these gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info