🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] Herald of Agony CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Minion-Pathfinder|100M|Inbuilt Mageblood

Thanks for the information!!! Damn this guide is awesome

Question, I got a great 4 sec trigger wand. What would you put in there? Im thinking unearth/bone offering, but I don't really know. Sadly a curse in there doesn't trigger Vixen's and Arcanist Brand doesn't work either :( BIG SAD

edit: realized this is the ranger version not the necromancer. My bad!
Last edited by Kurnis on Jun 10, 2024, 10:24:11 AM
"

Edited: Thank you, it's corrected.
Hi! May i ask a question? I have this setup: https://pobb.in/uICEUs_NEINw
Do you know why the full dps doesn't change while the poison dps do, if i remove Amanamu's gaze jew? Seems this jew is totally useless with this particular setup but i dont know why...
Thanks for help!
Last edited by Marrangha on Jul 8, 2024, 3:19:10 AM
"
Kurnis wrote:
Thanks for the information!!! Damn this guide is awesome

Question, I got a great 4 sec trigger wand. What would you put in there? Im thinking unearth/bone offering, but I don't really know. Sadly a curse in there doesn't trigger Vixen's and Arcanist Brand doesn't work either :( BIG SAD

edit: realized this is the ranger version not the necromancer. My bad!

(I answered in the necro-forum too).

Yes, trigger don`t trigger trigger. :-)
You can only use one trigger at once for each skill.
A for lower manacosts lower lvl frostshield, curses, unearth - offering, or also void sphere/storm brand (in maps of indecision) are optimal triggered in a triggerweapon.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 8, 2024, 10:11:03 AM
"
Marrangha wrote:
Hi! May i ask a question? I have this setup: https://pobb.in/uICEUs_NEINw
Do you know why the full dps doesn't change while the poison dps do, if i remove Amanamu's gaze jew? Seems this jew is totally useless with this particular setup but i dont know why...
Thanks for help!

You reached the poison-dot-hardcap of 35.7M damage. Because of restrictons of the poe-engine, dot-damage cannot be dealt above. In pob in the left side-column a red-typo "warning: full-dot exceeds game limit" appears.

Against Ubers you can use much more dot, set pob-config to Ubers when you focus on farming them.

But in all other content you should now scale up damage in a third and fourth curse (anathema ring), in the +1 chaos-mastery "corruption", in some more withers, in HoA-crits, or of course in tankyness / recovery (lethe shade, faith and steel-mastery phys as chaos, fitting clusters, etc.) and qol further and switch amanamu's gaze out.

Or you can switch out unbound ailments into predator for bossing or in a another sol to different HoA-supports when you scale HoA-crits.

Great done! Very, very good builded! Congrats!

With your mageblood you do not need the flask passives careful conservationist and repleneshing remedies, the amulet anoint natural remedies (choose charisma or whispers of doom), and in the ascendancy master alchemist and nature's adrenaline.
Instead you can add a bit more flask-uptimes (spiked concoction on a cluster) for gearing a different belt or switch to raider-ascendancy (spell suppression, onslaught) with forbidden flame and flesh for pathfinder`s nature`s reprisal.

Pathfinder remains also interesting with increased flasks-effects.
And you could add charisma instead influence on the tree, mana instead armour, when wanted.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 8, 2024, 12:14:19 PM
Hi! I´ve to say that your guide is AWESOME. After 2500 hours of playing, this is the first time I can do full content :D

I´m having issues with T17 maps and T17 bosses. What do you recommend me to do? This is my build so far in standard: https://pobb.in/RvDgKgRchLVJ

Thanks a lot my friend!
"
n7legatus wrote:
Hi! I´ve to say that your guide is AWESOME. After 2500 hours of playing, this is the first time I can do full content :D

I´m having issues with T17 maps and T17 bosses. What do you recommend me to do? This is my build so far in standard: https://pobb.in/RvDgKgRchLVJ

Thanks a lot my friend!

Thank you a lot n7legatus!

Your es is low. You need a dark seer with +2 es (instead life) per level. Best with mana per lvl too. Get better rolls and 30% quality with tainted armourer scraps on the helmet.

Push the bleeding-immunities from the quartz-flask on the basalt-flask. Then get 100% flask-uptime of the quartz-flask.
Then get the missing 6% spell-suppression on tattoos.
You have still a free jewelslot, in t-17 a melding of the flesh + sapphire flask (instead jade-flask) will make you much tankier. (Or probably best for a small cluster elegant form, damage should already be enough for t-17.) Change the cold-resis on boots into fire-resis with harvestcraft.

Extreme good gear already! Congrats!

Arachnophilia!
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 17, 2024, 1:25:08 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
n7legatus wrote:

Thanks a lot my friend!

Your es is low. You need a dark seer with +2 es (instead life) per level. Best with mana per lvl too. Get better rolls and 30% quality with tainted armourer scraps on the helmet.

Push the bleeding-immunities from the quartz-flask on the basalt-flask. Then get 100% flask-uptime of the quartz-flask.
You have still a free jewelslot, in t-17 a melding of the flesh + sapphire flask (instead jade-flask) will make you much tankier. (Or probably best for a small cluster elegant form, damage should already be enough for t-17.) Change the cold-resis on boots into fire-resis with harvestcraft.

Arachnophilia!

OMG!! Thanks a lot, now I can do T17 like the best. BIG CHANGE :D Thanks a lot Chromino, you´re the best, Arachnophiliaaaaa!!!!!
"
n7legatus wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
n7legatus wrote:

Thanks a lot my friend!

Arachnophilia!

OMG!! Thanks a lot, now I can do T17 like the best. BIG CHANGE :D Thanks a lot Chromino, you´re the best, Arachnophiliaaaaa!!!!!

Thank you a lot too!
Arachnophilia!

HoAg and minions remain unchanged.
Tattoos are not removed.
The Adorned is not much nerfed in our mageblood-set-up. 10% less HoA poisonchances are okay, or fullgeared instead simply rare ghastly jewels are enough for the 35.7M dot hardcap.

Instead the nerfed armour of determination we invest a bit more into the big buffed ward (ward-flask doubled by skin of the lords). Lost armour will be regained again i.e. with rare boots (es-ar-ev) or rare +2 helmet (es-ar). Perhaps the new rare bodyarmours will become interesting.

Ultimatum got loot!
Simulacrums got buffed big, good clusters and voices will probably be more available.

So much new possibilities!

Buffed rares, buffed ward, as well as the new double amulet-anointments looks awesome. Dual-wielding got buffed in many ways and is possible too.

HoA-Scions, Glads and Wardens have some new interesting defensive possibilties.

With the new taste of hate and some +max/cold-resis we will have 15% more elemental ehp before we use the melding of the flesh or we switch to tides of time.

Balancing a few passives into enfeeble as third curse, into mana for frostshield or into buffed enduring charges (Enduring composure on a cluster / Enduring cry + Zealot's Oath) is easy done.

The easy useable kalguur-crafting-bench is hot and also the recombination-craftings will drop new b.i.s.-pieces or will even make skin of the lords replaceable...

The buffs

With cyclone the new valour and banners and the buffed infused channelling will add 15-20% ehp. Ball-lightning of static will be triggered in different ways (cwdt, arcanist brand, new kalguur-crafts or second cwc).
The new Retaliations with debilitations add another nice flat 10% dr / ehp.
Tempestshield shield could be switched to blood and sand (as necro with mistress of sacrifice or with the buffed arcane sanctuary, the buffed spellblock-clusters etc.) for awesome 25% more flat ehp.

Alternative Necro, Trickster and Pathfinder no longer need to travel the old long western path to the Arcane guarding and use new buffed Arcane sanctuary instead to gain 3-5 flexible passives.

The levelling skill poisonous concoction is buffed nice.

With the huge buffed ward, which is doubled by skin of the lords, we solely get each 2 seconds another 10% + buffed enduring charges before mageblood and 20% more ehp with mageblood.

So in total we gain awesome tanky 20-50% flat additional dr / ehp in [3.25].

I will need some days and the updated pob-simulations for all the maths and improvements.
I wish best energy to the pob-team!

Looks like a great league for HoA again!
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 19, 2024, 3:03:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info