🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] Herald of Agony CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Minion-Pathfinder|100M|Inbuilt Mageblood

Fixed a alot of stuff now, I'm not bricked anymore thank you so much. Spent hours trying to figure it out on my own :D.

One question though i rarely manage to get full stack of virulence on bosses just around 40

And would you recommend divine shield or magebane for chest at the spot im in? Actually they cost 40 div XD. Guess I'll wait

Last edited by blaw001 on Aug 9, 2024, 3:22:51 PM
This PoB and build guide could not possibly be harder to follow.
Hi, im testing this build for the first time as a late league start, this is my current pob https://pobb.in/tnbG38y-yGKr , it feels like i am missing something here as I can barely even kill rares let alone map bosses.. Thanks in advance. Like the concept so far!.
The build is starting to shine a lot more, Not sure how to get max stacks of virulence on bosses but other than that it's going pretty well.

Pierce also helps so much with maps and convocation :D
What would be the next upgrade, The one thing I find confusing in this guide is the order of getting things.

Do i get tattoos start building clusters. Also in guide you mention advanced guard cluster jewel but it's not in pob.

thank you :)
"
blaw001 wrote:
What would be the next upgrade, The one thing I find confusing in this guide is the order of getting things.

Do i get tattoos start building clusters. Also in guide you mention advanced guard cluster jewel but it's not in pob.

thank you :)

Of course take a look into the market which gear is getting cheap these days.
The decisive prices vary often from day to day, so it's impossible to tweak the build each day for the actual market.

There are always guided and listed variations for leaguestart and lower budgets.
Take the first one guided, the second one often when you have a lower budget at that moment.

In the "poe-tradelists" in "gear endgame" at the buttom of the build is the gear, jewels, etc. ranked in thematics and then into average price-effect-ratio.

The first ones listed are most cheap and most important in average, the last ones are much less important.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 13, 2024, 3:12:19 PM
Wow that is a massive guide, even for someone used to real walls of text. There is not much of a budget calculation. I have 6 div right now, how far would that take me?
"
Wow that is a massive guide, even for someone used to real walls of text. There is not much of a budget calculation. I have 6 div right now, how far would that take me?

Budget is thumbed in the spoiler "Which ascendancy? Which budget".

6 div is not very much, I would guess red t15 and many pinnacles when you snipe some stuff and build well and cheap.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 13, 2024, 9:02:30 PM
So for another different example I myself had a budget of 9-10 div until now and reach 16M dps, that is not optimal and I had not much time until now for gaming, I am always more interested in the mechanics of new gear and skills.

I have the gear (simple more medium clusters, ghastly jewels and vixens) for 35M already in stash (as well as almost b.i.s. rare boots, but the rainbows with additional endurance charge is hard to top) when I would want to balance into dps (in the moment I favourite my afk-tanky-mapping). But also: 40M would be possible at my lvl now and I still use atlas-notes for packed with energy for relaxed afk-mapping. For medium-juiced t16 (beyond - delirium - ritual) and t-17 these 15M are easy enough, and the 2M ehp are of course nice tanky as you see in the videos below. 100% spell suppression and 100% ailment- and bleeding-avoidances are obtained without problems. Of course in the for minions and CI more difficult jugg-ascendancy it`s a bit slower compared to necro or trickster.

Most expensive was a bad rolled watcher`s eye es on hit + spell block, 1 div, the 80% manamultiplier helmet, 2 div, and ashes 26%, including charisma-anoint, 2 div. Gear, clusters, jewels, etc. are extreme cheap this league. And today my gear would be 20% cheaper compared to last week.

I counted 4 deaths from lvl 80-98 (1x mandatory as always exarch's 1000 suns at lvl 80, 1x afk in a essence`s critting detonate dead explosion lvl 85 as telephon rang, 1x the unique alpha beast in juiced harvest lvl 93, and 1x stucked in cold-dot of a bitter cold ritual lvl 95), in all other content I am almost immortal in medium-high juiced t16 with 1-2 rerolls for the map-mods.
Most funny until now was to facetank Izaro in the labs or the pirate boss` anchors without a scratch, lol.

Almost b.i.s. geared, only empower lvl 4, tattoos and a better watcher's eye are missing for 50M in full tankyness. Later when prefered a mageblood could be used too of course, but my build is probably already almost finished for lvl 100.

3.25 Path of Exile Settlers of Kalguur HoA HoAg Jugg 1 M ehp Pirate Boss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEMEB-FhZJM

Sorry for the bad sound, some sound-settings exploded in the last windows-update.

3.25 Path of Exile Settlers of Kalguur HoA HoAg Jugg 1 M ehp juiced beyond abyss expedition harbinger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-nuR_JpiKo
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 18, 2024, 4:53:44 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
So as example I myself had a budget of 9-10 div until now.

I have the gear (simple more medium clusters, ghastly jewels and vixens) for 35M already in stash (as well as almost b.i.s. rare boots) when I would want to balance into dps (in the moment I favourite my afk-tanky-mapping). But also: 40M would be possible at my lvl now and I still use atlas-notes for packed with energy for relaxed afk-mapping. For medium-juiced t16 (beyond - delirium - ritual) and t-17 these 15M are easy enough, and the 2M ehp are of course nice tanky as you see in the videos below. 100% spell suppression and 100% ailment- and bleeding-avoidances are obtained without problems. Of course in the for minions and CI more difficult jugg-ascendancy it`s a bit slower compared to necro or trickster.

Most expensive was a bad rolled watcher`s eye es on hit + spell block, 1 div, the 80% manamultiplier helmet, 2 div, and ashes 26%, including charisma-anoint, 2 div. Gear, clusters, jewels, etc. are extreme cheap this league. And today my gear would be cheaper already compared to last week.

I counted 4 deaths from lvl 80-95 (1x mandatory as always exarch's 1000 suns at lvl 80, 1x afk in a essence`s critting detonate dead lvl 85, 1x the unique alpha beast in juiced harvestlvl 90, and 1x stucked in cold-dot of a bitter cold ritual lvl 95), in all other content I am almost immortal in medium-high juiced t16 with 1-2 rerolls for the map-mods. Most funny until now was to facetank Izaro in the labs or the pirate boss` anchors without a scratch, lol.

Almost b.i.s. geared, only empower lvl 4, tattoos and a better watcher's eye are missing for 50M in full tankyness. Later when prefered a mageblood could be used too of course, but my build is probably already finished for lvl 100.

3.25 Path of Exile Settlers of Kalguur HoA HoAg Jugg 1 M ehp Pirate Boss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEMEB-FhZJM

Sorry for the bad sound, some sound-settings exploded in the last windows-update.

3.25 Path of Exile Settlers of Kalguur HoA HoAg Jugg 1 M ehp juiced beyond abyss expedition harbinger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-nuR_JpiKo

Thanks a lot! Vielen Dank!;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info