🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] Herald of Agony CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Minion-Pathfinder|100M|Inbuilt Mageblood

Woaw you are way better at using currency than me, This is my first poe league in 2 years.

I can get to wave 14 on simulacrum now pretty easy but sometimes stuff just instakill me and not sure what really kills me XD.

And my dmg is 15.4 mil the problem is more some mods destroy me me, Remove charges instakill me,

Not sure if I should use other pots. Or I just need more spell supression I want your megalomaniac but none up atm :D
Last edited by blaw001 on Aug 15, 2024, 5:18:12 AM
Great build, paying second league with it. I've been wondering if it's possible and viable to incorporate Yriel's Fostering into the build? Another immortal minion, +20 poison chance with the snake variant (though it's easy to get with tattoos) and +1 socketed +2 minion corrupt. The biggest downside would be a huge defence lost 'cause we lose 100% increased defences from Skin, but I'm so captivated with the second immortal minion idea T_T
Also a bow variant with darkscorn to mitigate 20% phys? While keeping skin I guess, or changing it to something else with es.
how do i get 4 soc triad gloves with curse? just vaal temple gamble on no white gloves or is there any way to make em full white without corrupting and em locus gamble so they have better chance for curse?
"
Nashirama wrote:
Great build, paying second league with it. I've been wondering if it's possible and viable to incorporate Yriel's Fostering into the build? Another immortal minion, +20 poison chance with the snake variant (though it's easy to get with tattoos) and +1 socketed +2 minion corrupt. The biggest downside would be a huge defence lost 'cause we lose 100% increased defences from Skin, but I'm so captivated with the second immortal minion idea T_T
Also a bow variant with darkscorn to mitigate 20% phys? While keeping skin I guess, or changing it to something else with es.

As trickster the evasion can be buffed in the evasion mastery and is then transformed to es in the trickster ascendancy. So you can stay CI, but will loose a lot armour and es on block.

But it's possible, as always in PoE.

Or go lifebased. You can gear the helmet Maw of the Conquest, Kahuturoa's Certainty boots or rare boots with the elevated suffix to be unaffected by poison and the golden rule's downsides.

I am personally no fan of too much clicks with bow skills, but they work a bit slower in lower virulences for HoA too.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 20, 2024, 5:38:57 PM
edit: done
Last edited by Deyvindur on Aug 21, 2024, 7:37:45 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Nashirama wrote:

As trickster the evasion can be buffed in the evasion mastery and is then transformed to es in the trickster ascendancy. So you can stay CI, but will loose a lot armour and es on block.

Or go lifebased. You can gear the helmet Maw of the Conquest, Kahuturoa's Certainty boots or rare boots with the elevated suffix to be unaffected by poison and the golden rule's downsides.

I am personally no fan of too much clicks with bow skills, but they work a bit slower in lower virulences for HoA too.

I'll try it if I get enough currency to experiment. Thanks for the reply and a great build!
"
Nashirama wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Nashirama wrote:

I'll try it if I get enough currency to experiment. Thanks for the reply and a great build!

I loved the combination of scorpions and spiders with arakaali's fang. Especially in dungeons and sanctums they are good supports.

The spiders reach up to 5M without the squirel-shield and 15 witherings.

Or always resummoned phantasms in the HoA-supports or linked to other skills have in maps good uptime, against bosses blessed rebirth and returning projectiles is needed.

Skeleton archers synergize good with HoA-tags.

Spectral spirits are immortal but block the weapon slot for low benefits.

In the variations is a link to an outdated mass-summoner with 50 minions.

Absolution can be linked easy in cwc.

Summon Arbalists in the Vorana's march boots is possible.

Vaal skeletons as meatshields are quite tanky in maps.

A hungry loop can be built in for spectres, animate guardian or zombies.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 25, 2024, 4:36:55 AM
About the clearspeed of Herald of Agony: I added another video showing the build with asenath's gentle touch & unspeakable gifts. It can farm easy 5-ways, ravage blight and chayula-breaches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOU7ysedyNQ

And here it's nice to watch how the build facetank without a scratch all anchors of the pirate boss.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVtx6PhIGZ4
Fun build so far. Each upgrade felt very impactful, especially The Golden Rule made a huge difference for my virulence generation.

I think my next step is rolling flasks. A very expensive part of the build is trying to find enough +strength for Determination. I haven't been able to upgrade boots because of it and I would really need it on the Ghastly Jewels in my belt.

pobb.in/is2q4hZZNaOC

Any ideas how to get to 155 str and increase poison procs? Anything that doesn't make sense in my build?

Thanks for the guide!
"
Boomblast wrote:
how do i get 4 soc triad gloves with curse? just vaal temple gamble on no white gloves or is there any way to make em full white without corrupting and em locus gamble so they have better chance for curse?

I think it has to be through corruption, or really expensive harvest crafting at this point
Last edited by Hatwer on Aug 30, 2024, 7:39:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info