[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

it looks like the build also lost a bit of mine throwing speed becasue of the gathering wind nerf, still not a mayor nerf just a bit of qol loss
"
99prosorc wrote:
For Pconc, you don't equip a weapon.
For Icicle, just loot rare wands and sceptres. Start a few Acts in advance.
You are looking for any kind of high flat damage to spells or increased spell / cold damage and gem levels. Keep in mind that you can also add a craft...

You can just use Pconc until act 8 or so, I always do that, since icile feels bad without reservation and damage clusters (always out of mana fast).

Pconc has really decent damage and it's even buffed now. Also you don't need weapon for it, just change flasks/use some ms shield with hp.

But well I do that because I play solo so I need to lvl up gems a bit (I buy them in act 6 and Pconc is more than enough to this point).
"
AussieTanker wrote:
Man, I wanted to do a melee starter but I enjoyed this one too much last league so here we go again lol.

:D
why do you pick primal spirit notable on your day 4 and 5 on necropolis league, this doesn't benefit the build at all right except stat, or am i missing something ?
"
iLogicalVibe wrote:
why do you pick primal spirit notable on your day 4 and 5 on necropolis league, this doesn't benefit the build at all right except stat, or am i missing something ?

Attributes, yes. But the mana is nice at league start too.
Do we know if tattoos will be available to get in this league?
how about snakepit now, we are piercing and not chaining, so would you still recommend it and get chain in tree instead of pierce ?
"
AussieTanker wrote:
Do we know if tattoos will be available to get in this league?

yes they will. probably through trade ships with the karui
"

Oh man, I really like that idea. Hope that is how they implement it. Feels like this league mechanic is going to be here to stay even if it fails out of the gates and needs adjustments.

This whole concept is so cool. Work can't go by fast enough. Haven't been this hyped for a league start in years!
"
jddc78 wrote:
"

Oh man, I really like that idea. Hope that is how they implement it. Feels like this league mechanic is going to be here to stay even if it fails out of the gates and needs adjustments.

This whole concept is so cool. Work can't go by fast enough. Haven't been this hyped for a league start in years!

Yeah me too and finally found this league starter for my taste. Did even a test run to A3, which I normally don’t do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info