[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
Can you provide a trade site search string for the relevant jewels please?

I'd suggest using the Better PoE Trade Chrome extension for saving trade links in folders. Here are some of the links I use for this build (you'll have to change the league to SoK when the league begins):

Basic abyss jewels - 30+ life, t1 crit strike multi, any one of a number of useful affixes (disable this section if you want to see cheaper jewels).

Corrupted abyss jewels - Same as above, plus a corrupted implicit.

Uncorrupted gloves with temple mod.

2-socket and 3-socket Shroud of the Lightless.

40+ life, 75+ ele resist rings for early gearing (tinker with the numbers according to your needs/budget).

+7 March of the Legion (change count from 2 to 1 for a +5 pair on a budget)
"
JackODG wrote:
"
Can you provide a trade site search string for the relevant jewels please?

I'd suggest using the Better PoE Trade Chrome extension for saving trade links in folders. Here are some of the links I use for this build (you'll have to change the league to SoK when the league begins):

Basic abyss jewels - 30+ life, t1 crit strike multi, any one of a number of useful affixes (disable this section if you want to see cheaper jewels).

Corrupted abyss jewels - Same as above, plus a corrupted implicit.

Uncorrupted gloves with temple mod.

2-socket and 3-socket Shroud of the Lightless.

40+ life, 75+ ele resist rings for early gearing (tinker with the numbers according to your needs/budget).

+7 March of the Legion (change count from 2 to 1 for a +5 pair on a budget)

Thanks man!
"
Faendris wrote:
Thank you for the excellent guide! I appreciate all the work you put into it.

Two quick questions:

when do you switch from pconc to icicle? It seems to me that pconc seems to fall off at the end of act 4. And do you get minefield in act 6 or do you ask a friend to get it for you in act 4?

Cheers!

I will switch from Pconc to Icicle in A6, but I do have a friend who will trade Icicle in A1 already. I will buy anything else in A6.

Pconc got a small buff.

"
Poisonous Concoction: Now has a Mana cost of 5 at gem level 1 (previously 7), scaling up to 9 at gem level 20 (unchanged). Now has 30 to 44 Added Chaos Damage at gem level 1 (previously 26 to 39)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jul 24, 2024, 8:24:08 AM
"
kkkbik2 wrote:
Do you have any filter that highlight some good stuff for league start?

For Act 1 - 10, you can just go to filterblade.xyz, switch to soft or regular (I prefer regular) and load the "leveling - caster" module and the "leveling - low currency highlight" module. I also edit the sizes: global style edits -> remove all sizes -> increase all sizes by 6. This makes the icons just slightly smaller.
How do you deal with dots on your endgame disolution setup? Bleed, poison, conc ground?
"
MandrulDuce wrote:
How do you deal with dots on your endgame disolution setup? Bleed, poison, conc ground?

Dots usually expire before I die.
You can just move out of conc ground etc. and let your reservation reset.
It hasn't been a problem for me.
You can get immunities via jewels + tree if any of the dots really bother you.
Bitterdream require now 32 lvl ? And gem levels are now 1lvl instead of 15 ? Nerf ?
"
bartosz921217 wrote:
Bitterdream require now 32 lvl ? And gem levels are now 1lvl instead of 15 ? Nerf ?

You are looking at the old version
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
kkkbik2 wrote:
Do you have any filter that highlight some good stuff for league start?

For Act 1 - 10, you can just go to filterblade.xyz, switch to soft or regular (I prefer regular) and load the "leveling - caster" module and the "leveling - low currency highlight" module. I also edit the sizes: global style edits -> remove all sizes -> increase all sizes by 6. This makes the icons just slightly smaller.

Thanks, it help me a lot!
Man, I wanted to do a melee starter but I enjoyed this one too much last league so here we go again lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info