[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

Will "Unnerve enemies on hit" on gloves' implicit work with my mines?

If yes, does it stack with "#% increased damage taken" on Mine Mastery additively?
"
sorako01 wrote:
Will "Unnerve enemies on hit" on gloves' implicit work with my mines?

If yes, does it stack with "#% increased damage taken" on Mine Mastery additively?

It works. Mastery and Unnerve are about +6.5% dps each.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
drking100 wrote:
I am farming Deli+Beyond with this build and i have some questions if anyone could help:
- How do you guys deal with the giant mobs packs that spawns?
- After you enter Deli ,do you guys just run and kill mobs without picking the loot?
- Its possible to know where the mist is? Alot of the times, i loose the mist and then it gets hard to get to it
- How to deal with ground damages? For example burning ground

I am dying alot of those maps, can anyone check my pob?
https://poe.ninja/pob/61222

- skill frenzy charges
- get proper flasks
- roll mine throw speed implicit on your gloves
- boots with +2 implicit
- better weapon (Divinarius with high multi + spell dmg roll, if you can't find a good rare weapon)
- amu with +1 and crit multi and open suffix to craft mine throwing speed
- crit mastery (25% multi vs. unique)
- maybe a slightly better rolled Dissolution jewel

Thanks alot for the help! I will change all that!

Can you help me in the Delirium thing?
"
I am farming Deli+Beyond with this build and i have some questions if anyone could help:
- How do you guys deal with the giant mobs packs that spawns?
- After you enter Deli ,do you guys just run and kill mobs without picking the loot?
- Its possible to know where the mist is? Alot of the times, i loose the mist and then it gets hard to get to it
- How to deal with ground damages? For example burning ground

of course you pick up loot. the mist dissipates afaik from the mirror away, so a linear map like jungle valley, caldera, beach is good. you see mobs, you kill them. that much easy.
Hi small questions:

1) Why you use double crit multi implict rings instead of one with frostbite curse on hit? I thought its better than rare double crit multi crafted ring? O.o

2) When I dont have nimis yet, its better to invest in pierce at skill tree + new ascendancy for 30% more projectile dmg node (instead of +2 projectiles?). I Thought +2 is better for clear speed. I have +9 boots but still got problems to farm more than 6 stack of deli. Lack of dmg. Im running +1 pierce +1 chain right now and its kinda meh. Frenzy as move ascendancy is DOPE vs bosses.

3) Its worth to use unq +3 icicle mine amulet instead of rare?

For ground degens like burning ground use Pantheon upgrade guys.
"
Hi small questions:

1) Why you use double crit multi implict rings instead of one with frostbite curse on hit? I thought its better than rare double crit multi crafted ring? O.o

2) When I dont have nimis yet, its better to invest in pierce at skill tree + new ascendancy for 30% more projectile dmg node (instead of +2 projectiles?). I Thought +2 is better for clear speed. I have +9 boots but still got problems to farm more than 6 stack of deli. Lack of dmg. Im running +1 pierce +1 chain right now and its kinda meh. Frenzy as move ascendancy is DOPE vs bosses.

1: Frostbite doesn't really increase your dps, because we are using the elemental mastery with 25% chance to invert res. Pen + mastery stack, res curses reduce the benefit of the mastery.
2: check out my End of Week 1 PoB from this league (I use pierce on tree and the far shot + frenzy charge ascendancy nodes)
3: you should only use this amulet if you need the RMR to run another aura and don't have any other option to get the needed RMR
how can I improve the build further?
https://poe.ninja/pob/61876

"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Hi small questions:

1: Frostbite doesn't really increase your dps, because we are using the elemental mastery with 25% chance to invert res. Pen + mastery stack, res curses reduce the benefit of the mastery.
2: check out my End of Week 1 PoB from this league (I use pierce on tree and the far shot + frenzy charge ascendancy nodes)
3: you should only use this amulet if you need the RMR to run another aura and don't have any other option to get the needed RMR

Following that logic you exarch glove implicit -res cold exposure shouldn’t also be optimal?
"
_Azazlo_ wrote:
how can I improve the build further?
https://poe.ninja/pob/61876

I think it is already pretty good you could get a giga wand/dagger and amulet and +4 boots.
I dont know how you guys can farm Deli or any kind of juiced map without dying with no HH.

I get one hit and i am dead xD

"kill faster", i know, but there are mobs that are just faster or jump or something

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info