[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Hi small questions:

1) Why you use double crit multi implict rings instead of one with frostbite curse on hit? I thought its better than rare double crit multi crafted ring? O.o

2) When I dont have nimis yet, its better to invest in pierce at skill tree + new ascendancy for 30% more projectile dmg node (instead of +2 projectiles?). I Thought +2 is better for clear speed. I have +9 boots but still got problems to farm more than 6 stack of deli. Lack of dmg. Im running +1 pierce +1 chain right now and its kinda meh. Frenzy as move ascendancy is DOPE vs bosses.

3) Its worth to use unq +3 icicle mine amulet instead of rare?

For ground degens like burning ground use Pantheon upgrade guys.

1: Frostbite doesn't really increase your dps, because we are using the elemental mastery with 25% chance to invert res. Pen + mastery stack, res curses reduce the benefit of the mastery.
2: check out my End of Week 1 PoB from this league (I use pierce on tree and the far shot + frenzy charge ascendancy nodes)
3: you should only use this amulet if you need the RMR to run another aura and don't have any other option to get the needed RMR

Following that logic you exarch glove implicit -res cold exposure shouldn’t also be optimal?

Cold exposure is not a res curse.
You can check this out in PoB. As soon as you have a certain amount of pen (from abyssal jewels / shroud), adding frostbite or ele weakness is only +0-2% dps (it depends on the amount of abyssal jewels / pen).
The ele mastery inverts the resists -> +80% will turn into -80% and pen / exposure will reduce it even further.
Res curses apply prior to it -> +80% will turn into about 60% and then be inverted to -60% which is way worse than -80%.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 13, 2024, 9:26:07 AM
"
drking100 wrote:
I dont know how you guys can farm Deli or any kind of juiced map without dying with no HH.

I get one hit and i am dead xD

"kill faster", i know, but there are mobs that are just faster or jump or something

1) Dont roll monster movement mod on maps ( smth like monster movement speed cannot be smth smth below base). With this you cant freeze them.
Also dont roll chance to avoid ele ailments ( you cant freeze).

2) In this build freeze and dmg is your only defensive layer. For deli + by you need more dmg than for normal maps. Try to farm otrher content like rituals and farm little by little for small upgrades. *rings, gloves + belt with inc dmg vs chilled enemies)

3) Mine Throwing speed is esential !!! dont ignore it, you need alot of this for smooth gameplay.
4) playstyle > first throw then move. Never Move into mobs before you throw mines.
5) Projectile speed with tattoo > you need to stack it so you can freeze monsters off screen.

Check guide again.
"
drking100 wrote:
I dont know how you guys can farm Deli or any kind of juiced map without dying with no HH.

"kill faster", i know, but there are mobs that are just faster or jump or something

Your gear / tree / flasks are still not fixed. Just compare everything to my Day 4 PoB. It can farm Deli+Beyond. Just copy it 1:1.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
drking100 wrote:

Your gear / tree / flasks are still not fixed. Just compare everything to my Day 4 PoB. It can farm Deli+Beyond. Just copy it 1:1.

I am level 91, so i cant put more tree points. Cant level ether because i am dying xD

This is my https://pobb.in/-Aq_vGkWF7CA

My flasks have the Used when full, so i just have to attack. Are they bad?

I am missing the mine speed on gloves and the multiplier on my amulet. Other than that i have mine speed in everything.

I get stunned alot, maybe thats something to check in my build
"
drking100 wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
drking100 wrote:

I am level 91, so i cant put more tree points. Cant level ether because i am dying xD

This is my https://pobb.in/-Aq_vGkWF7CA

My flasks have the Used when full, so i just have to attack. Are they bad?

I am missing the mine speed on gloves and the multiplier on my amulet. Other than that i have mine speed in everything.

I get stunned alot, maybe thats something to check in my build

You need the +1 frenzy nodes. Just remove something else. I already take them at the end of the campaign.
The flask mod "charge on crit" doesn't work. You are looking forward to improve the duration / uptime as much as possible. You want your flasks to always be up (check my flasks for reference).
My Day 4 PoB can farm Deli+Beyond without any problem. I farmed the entire currency for HH and other stuff (I bought reflecting mists for 0.5 mirrors too) in such maps (other people too!).
You are not really supposed to get hit, because everything should be dead before it does anything.
On deaths effects and ground effects have to be dodged ofc.
Tbh certain things also take some time to figure out and need some practice. It will become easier every league!
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 13, 2024, 9:28:16 AM
With enough projectile speed i can also recommend you to try switching enhanced trap and mine damage support with returning projectiles. It sounds a bit crazy, cause enhanced tmd is 50% more damage and returning projectiles is 60% less, but it works surprisingly well as a discount nimis. I don't have math - which is kind of tricky for something like that - but my feeling is, that it is actually kind of equal damage wise (if not even slightly more). Anyway, in my opinion mapping feels better with it. but be warned if you never played this build with nimis before: hh stacked with other speed buffs like shrines can become quite messy.
Im trying to Farm some T17 / t16 hefty juiced maps, but it,s almost impossible.
It feels like im missing 50%+ dmg.
is there a way to get that for like 10D or should i go straight towards HH ?

https://poe.ninja/pob/61c6e
"
slodon wrote:

ulala, I just tested this, that is so much better it seems for normal mapping, thanks man! although you can feel the less dps on bosses
Last edited by Vortigaunt1337 on Aug 13, 2024, 2:40:56 PM
"
slodon wrote:

you can and should use abyss jewels in your skill tree as well. also, are you using Icicle Mine of Fanning intentionally? never tried it without nimis but i could imagine it's not very good for mapping. you are also missing mine throwing speed on belt, amulet, weapon and gloves.
how are you guys bypassing the 10% life cost on rathpiths? i cant think of a way to be able to survive two casts lol
im an idiot nvm
Last edited by PowerToolPOE on Aug 13, 2024, 10:55:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info