[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

First I want to say this is one of the smoothest builds I have ever played. It is incredible, simple, effective and overpowering.

A thing I am not that confident in is if I am hitting 100% critical strike chance. I have looked through the guide and POE.ninja at similar builds and I can't figure out where I am going wrong. Any help would be appreciated. I am now at T16's and next immediate upgrade is +7 boots. Thanks in advance!
"
LogicalNerd wrote:
First I want to say this is one of the smoothest builds I have ever played. It is incredible, simple, effective and overpowering.

A thing I am not that confident in is if I am hitting 100% critical strike chance. I have looked through the guide and POE.ninja at similar builds and I can't figure out where I am going wrong. Any help would be appreciated. I am now at T16's and next immediate upgrade is +7 boots. Thanks in advance!

PoB config: Power Charges, Mines Detonated Recently, etc.
You are at 97.2% with flasks + Assassin's Mark.
"
Shiranui3489 wrote:
Hey thank you for the build, it is really efficient and i am wondering what i should upgrade next, i got lucky and got a mageblood for the first time.
PoB is telling me that i have 80% crit chance with 15 mines deployed i don't really know what to do to improve it.
Can you help me please ?
https://pobb.in/z3w51d69GpLu

Use Assassin's Mark!
Also, you need 100% chance to avoid being shocked if you want to benefit from Stormshroud.
I dropped a Victario's and I wanted to know if there is any way to add it to the build?
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
LogicalNerd wrote:

Thank you so much for the help and the build. I can't express enough how amazing this build is. It poops out currency and I can now afk T11 blights no problem.

If people are facing slight difficulties with survivability, I would recommend the helm implicit w/leech 0.5% cold damage as life.

Thanks 99prosorc for your efforts and the help!
"
Vini_Wiki wrote:
I dropped a Victario's and I wanted to know if there is any way to add it to the build?

People play Victatio's in zHP icicle mines, u throw annihilating light alongside it, dont't bother with capping res, reserve all your life and do no-hit sanctums.
"
LogicalNerd wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
LogicalNerd wrote:

Thank you so much for the help and the build. I can't express enough how amazing this build is. It poops out currency and I can now afk T11 blights no problem.

If people are facing slight difficulties with survivability, I would recommend the helm implicit w/leech 0.5% cold damage as life.

I‘m pretty sure the leech doesn’t work, because the mines to the damage and not us.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
LogicalNerd wrote:

I‘m pretty sure the leech doesn’t work, because the mines to the damage and not us.[/quote]

After doing some googling, you are correct :(
I am farming Deli+Beyond with this build and i have some questions if anyone could help:
- How do you guys deal with the giant mobs packs that spawns?
- After you enter Deli ,do you guys just run and kill mobs without picking the loot?
- Its possible to know where the mist is? Alot of the times, i loose the mist and then it gets hard to get to it
- How to deal with ground damages? For example burning ground

I am dying alot of those maps, can anyone check my pob?
https://poe.ninja/pob/61222
"
drking100 wrote:
I am farming Deli+Beyond with this build and i have some questions if anyone could help:
- How do you guys deal with the giant mobs packs that spawns?
- After you enter Deli ,do you guys just run and kill mobs without picking the loot?
- Its possible to know where the mist is? Alot of the times, i loose the mist and then it gets hard to get to it
- How to deal with ground damages? For example burning ground

I am dying alot of those maps, can anyone check my pob?
https://poe.ninja/pob/61222

- skill frenzy charges
- get proper flasks
- roll mine throw speed implicit on your gloves
- boots with +2 implicit
- better weapon (Divinarius with high multi + spell dmg roll, if you can't find a good rare weapon)
- amu with +1 and crit multi and open suffix to craft mine throwing speed
- crit mastery (25% multi vs. unique)
- maybe a slightly better rolled Dissolution jewel
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 11, 2024, 9:41:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info