[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
mawendir wrote:
I only have 60% Spell Suppression Chance while it says 100% suppression (from tree). Am I doing something wrong? I die a bit too much. Also would like to hear your guys opinion what to upgrade next.

https://pobb.in/X4oe_t7RdZKi

You are at 91%. (the mastery "lucky" adds quite a lot)
If you want to get to 100%, you have to get it on your gloves or skill the nodes at "Instinct".
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
mawendir wrote:
I only have 60% Spell Suppression Chance while it says 100% suppression (from tree). Am I doing something wrong? I die a bit too much. Also would like to hear your guys opinion what to upgrade next.

https://pobb.in/X4oe_t7RdZKi

You are at 91%. (the mastery "lucky" adds quite a lot)
If you want to get to 100%, you have to get it on your gloves or skill the nodes at "Instinct".

Oh, never thought of that. But I still die a lot. Would it make a huge difference if I get it to 100%? And, what do you recommend me to upgrade? I don't have enough budget for MB or Nimis. Maybe +9 boots? I'd appreciate cheaper upgrades first though.
Last edited by mawendir on Aug 8, 2024, 9:07:10 AM
"
"
Faendris wrote:
Yes it is, my bad. Ghosts it is, then.

Ghost is quite conditional I saw a vid on YT about it, better check that out because there are mods that are actually dead foe this build. Maybe inc spell dmg is just plain the best idk. Ghost was like 26div last week, dunno how it is now.

My understanding is, that the base buff (always on) alone makes it worth it. For us: 35% movement speed and 35% increased damage. Have you seen any specific negative posession buffs? Maybe i am missing something but i dont see any negatives.
"
Faendris wrote:
"
"
Faendris wrote:
Yes it is, my bad. Ghosts it is, then.

Ghost is quite conditional I saw a vid on YT about it, better check that out because there are mods that are actually dead foe this build. Maybe inc spell dmg is just plain the best idk. Ghost was like 26div last week, dunno how it is now.

My understanding is, that the base buff (always on) alone makes it worth it. For us: 35% movement speed and 35% increased damage. Have you seen any specific negative posession buffs? Maybe i am missing something but i dont see any negatives.

I just crafted a wand.
Vid & crafting steps are on YT.
More 30 Divs and i will have a HH for the second time in this game after alot alot of leagues.
This build rocks!!
And i have yet to do the upgrades, but i am having so much fun farming.
Btw is worth to buy a HH corrupted?
"
99prosorc wrote:

I just crafted a wand.
Vid & crafting steps are on YT.

Thank you!!! Exactly what I needed!
Finally back from my week away and man ... do I regret not getting my 3 socket Shroud when it was sub-10 div. Basically everything on my list of upgrades is more expensive, but the build is performing great in juiced T16s nonetheless.

Seems like a lot of people are stuck with survivability. I definitely understand that. My current gear is still super average. Many pieces left over from league start, but maybe some of my experiences can help you out as well.

1) I ignored chaos res for the most part. You still don't want to go standing in puddles. But a fully upgraded Arakali pantheon will help a lot with the degens. I also go abberath, but that's because I run red alters as part of my atlas.
2) Skill levels are king. Do what you can to make the jump into the +5/+2 legions ASAP. These are much more affordable now. It's a massive boost. Currently running a lvl 29 Icicle mine. I still have a few levels that are fairly easy to obtain in my amulet and my weapon.
3) Get some levels and get some jewels as PSorc has stated. That life is probably why you are dying. You need a buffer. I died a lot prior to 5k life. You can do much better than that, but it's definitely noticeable both with degen as well as hits.
4) You NEED to play this build by being preventative with damage. The freezes are huge and super potent. But if you are constantly waiting until mobs get to you to throw mines you are doing it wrong. You should be throwing mines constantly as you move. By the time you see a mob it will be dead or frozen if you do this right. When I die, it's because I'm being a little lazy here.
5) Consider carrying a mana pot with you as a regular flask. I run everything unidentified and with any crazy combo of mods. The mods rarely kill me. The lapse in throwing mines does. The mana pot will help you not only in no regen maps, but just to be kind of wreckless with the amount of mines you dish out. Make sure it is enduring. Also make sure you have minus mana rings. Don't worry about damage mods with these until you have your mana and resists under control completely. Rings are a great utility slot and minus the crit multi, a place to cheaply get everything figured out.
"
jddc78 wrote:
Finally back from my week away and man ... do I regret not getting my 3 socket Shroud when it was sub-10 div. Basically everything on my list of upgrades is more expensive, but the build is performing great in juiced T16s nonetheless.

Seems like a lot of people are stuck with survivability. I definitely understand that. My current gear is still super average. Many pieces left over from league start, but maybe some of my experiences can help you out as well.

1) I ignored chaos res for the most part. You still don't want to go standing in puddles. But a fully upgraded Arakali pantheon will help a lot with the degens. I also go abberath, but that's because I run red alters as part of my atlas.
2) Skill levels are king. Do what you can to make the jump into the +5/+2 legions ASAP. These are much more affordable now. It's a massive boost. Currently running a lvl 29 Icicle mine. I still have a few levels that are fairly easy to obtain in my amulet and my weapon.
3) Get some levels and get some jewels as PSorc has stated. That life is probably why you are dying. You need a buffer. I died a lot prior to 5k life. You can do much better than that, but it's definitely noticeable both with degen as well as hits.
4) You NEED to play this build by being preventative with damage. The freezes are huge and super potent. But if you are constantly waiting until mobs get to you to throw mines you are doing it wrong. You should be throwing mines constantly as you move. By the time you see a mob it will be dead or frozen if you do this right. When I die, it's because I'm being a little lazy here.
5) Consider carrying a mana pot with you as a regular flask. I run everything unidentified and with any crazy combo of mods. The mods rarely kill me. The lapse in throwing mines does. The mana pot will help you not only in no regen maps, but just to be kind of wreckless with the amount of mines you dish out. Make sure it is enduring. Also make sure you have minus mana rings. Don't worry about damage mods with these until you have your mana and resists under control completely. Rings are a great utility slot and minus the crit multi, a place to cheaply get everything figured out.

Hello!
Can you check my Pob to see why i dont have 100 crit chance?
And other thans jewels and should i upgrade? I have like 10 divs to spend

https://pobb.in/J6kEcP9XJcBb
"
jddc78 wrote:

I can 100% sign this statement, exactly my experience!
Hey thank you for the build, it is really efficient and i am wondering what i should upgrade next, i got lucky and got a mageblood for the first time.
PoB is telling me that i have 80% crit chance with 15 mines deployed i don't really know what to do to improve it.
Can you help me please ?
https://pobb.in/z3w51d69GpLu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info