[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
Kartaxt wrote:
Hey thx for the build.

Are you farming beyond + beyond ? Would you please share your atlas ?

https://poeplanner.com/a/-RV
"
_Azazlo_ wrote:
thx for the build
Would you please share your atlas ?

https://poeplanner.com/a/-RV
"
Drongy wrote:
Hey Bro! i dicided to follow your guide and its pretty cools, im just getting alot of hit kills random, is there a way to become a little bit more tank? HH or MB helps die a little bit less?

HH helps a lot! It basically carried me from lvl 96 to lvl 99 already.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Drongy wrote:
Hey Bro! i dicided to follow your guide and its pretty cools, im just getting alot of hit kills random, is there a way to become a little bit more tank? HH or MB helps die a little bit less?

I really need to save up for a HH, The only issue is once i get to a certain amount of div i always gamble it away lol.
"
AussieTanker wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Drongy wrote:

I really need to save up for a HH, The only issue is once i get to a certain amount of div i always gamble it away lol.

How are u farming divs? can you help me?
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Drongy wrote:

Can you explain your farming route? In day 1 to 3 you did blighted maps or maps with blight? And with Searing Exarch correct?

"
drking100 wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Drongy wrote:

Can you explain your farming route? In day 1 to 3 you did blighted maps or maps with blight? And with Searing Exarch correct?

At league start. I did the Blight mechanic in maps and sold blighted map drops.
I did select Searing Exarch on my map device, yes.
[/quote]
At league start. I did the Blight mechanic in maps and sold blighted map drops.
I did select Searing Exarch on my map device, yes.[/quote]

What do u recommend do to farm currency now? (without HH xD)
What does Precision lvl 1 do for you in the newest pob?
"
What does Precision lvl 1 do for you in the newest pob?

1,x% dps :)
I don't have any other use for the socket.
My crit is only overcapped, if Assassin's Mark is up! (I only use it vs. Deli / Beyond bosses, if they are tanky)
I can't level Precision any further, because of my amount of unreserved mana.
Level 1 is fine though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info