[3.25] ❄️ Icicle Mines Deadeye ❄️ Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
99prosorc wrote:
"
What does Precision lvl 1 do for you in the newest pob?

1,x% dps :)
I don't have any other use for the socket.
My crit is only overcapped, if Assassin's Mark is up! (I only use it vs. Deli / Beyond bosses, if they are tanky)
I can't level Precision any further, because of my amount of unreserved mana.
Level 1 is fine though.

Ah I see, thx for the explanation!
"
drking100 wrote:
What do u recommend do to farm currency now? (without HH xD)

Deli + Beyond, but you should fix / upgrade your gear a little bit further.
You are stil missing gloves implicits (can be rolled yourself with eldritch currency) and you should buy abyssal jewels with 10-12 crit multi + 30+ life (both mods). Those are only a chaos each.

And you really HAVE to get proj. speed tattoos for your dex nodes on your passive tree! It's also only 1 chaos per!

Also, remove the movement speed nodes at the bottom and skill the +1 frenzy charge nodes. The +1 frenzy nodes are very strong for this build.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
drking100 wrote:
What do u recommend do to farm currency now? (without HH xD)

Deli + Beyond, but you should fix / upgrade your gear a little bit further.
You are stil missing gloves implicits (can be rolled yourself with eldritch currency) and you should buy abyssal jewels with 10-12 crit multi + 30+ life (both mods). Those are only a chaos each.

And you really HAVE to get proj. speed tattoos for your dex nodes on your passive tree! It's also only 1 chaos per!

Also, remove the movement speed nodes at the bottom and skill the +1 frenzy charge nodes. The +1 frenzy nodes are very strong for this build.

Can you do, or give a "guide" for it? I have a lot time, but i am only doing alch and go on T16 maps.

I got the tattoos! I was not getting because people were not responding on Poe.trade, but i traded in the new mechanic action house.
And how do u get 100% crit chance? I cant seem to elevate my crit chance.

Hello, just a small question, now got all the cheap stuff and really love this build so want to min/max it little by little, what would be best route to buy upgrades?

https://pobb.in/z9X1-hD31fzr

I am still missing few points for 2nd cluster jewel (that will be done probably today).
Tattoos will be done.
Those crappy jewels will be changed to global crit + %life + what else i can get useful.
I am still unlucky with getting 3B+1G on my boots, spent 1200+ vaal on that, always 4th socket red or sometimes blue..

Where should i invest first for big dps upgrades?
Should it be The light of meaning jewel then scepter then gloves?
What would be your advice?

Thanks a lot for the build!

Last edited by vidokas on Aug 5, 2024, 3:17:41 AM
https://pobb.in/Ii9UqlwAl2aK

Any tips for me to gain dps, I want to save up for a 3 abyss socket Shroud but they are expensive, they go up in price several divines per day, now 17 div for one.

I want to get a better weapon, something with more ele dmg and penetration. And if I manage to get more levels I want to get a prismatic jewel for zealotry, ele pen.

But I am only sitting at 4 million dps, feels pretty low and tier 16 delirium maps take quite a while for me to clear, and the beyond bosses takes several minutes each.

Also, is it worth adding the Beyond mod in the map device, for 5c, when running delirium and beyond in atlas.
Last edited by Kiiirby on Aug 5, 2024, 4:18:46 AM
"
Kiiirby wrote:

Also, is it worth adding the Beyond mod in the map device, for 5c, when running delirium and beyond in atlas.

Beyond scarab is 1c.
"
vidokas wrote:

I am still unlucky with getting 3B+1G on my boots, spent 1200+ vaal on that, always 4th socket red or sometimes blue..

I just craft "one green" until I get 1G+3B. It usually doesn't take many attempts.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Aug 5, 2024, 7:29:48 AM
hey prosorc, thanks for the build. its been really fun to play, and ive been able to farm alot of currency with it like you said. i was just wondering if you could give my setup a glance over and tell me where i can improve. im curious how you got those rings with all the crit multi on them. i know mine are kind of shitty so probably those. are we going for a watchers eye this time around?
my dps feels decent but its way off from yours.
https://pobb.in/ZSogrDIXyerp
Am I missing sth? Why in this build Chaos Resistance is -60%?
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
vidokas wrote:

I just craft "one green" until I get 1G+3B. It usually doesn't take many attempts.

Can you explain with detail if possible what do you do to farm currency?
I have alot of time to play, but cant seem to find good ways of making currency.
i just dropped a magesblood card wich i will sell to upgrade my gear.
My goal is get HH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info