3.19.1c Hotfix 2

Here's an idea, if you want to keep Arch Nemesis "AN" then bring it to the core game. In the same way we encounter rituals or legion.

AN was a good league, the loot explosions were fun. However the rares don't belong in the core game. Just add them to the atlas passive tree and map device same as legion etc?

I personally would love to see AN being in the core game in this way, replacing the garbage that is Tormented Spirits.

Put AN as a core mechanic, NOT as core rare mobs!

Swap Tormented spirits for the AN Mechanic?
It's not December but if you Want more active players? start some Endless Delve servers.
"
SquareCubiC wrote:

if you have no fun playing poe, how about, doing something else? broken stuff is fun for a couple of moments at best... is it fun for you to put down a shit ton of vaal lightning strikes and die, yet still killing ubers?
no, it is not, you just wanna get the reward without putting effort* into it. that's the key point right there. *Effort as in, learning the fight and stuff...
there is nothing fun about that...

That´s the point. The game used to be fun for a ton of people. Now it´s just not.
I get that Bug abuse is shit, I agree on that. But telling someone to play something else, because PoE isn´t fun to someone anymore is outright wrong.

Reminder for everyone -> There was a time when was fun and engaging and even on the last days of the League people have been very active, between 3.09 and 3.14.
Last edited by koskesh539 on Oct 4, 2022, 8:06:11 AM
- Archnemesis still in the game.
- Harvest still trash.
- Stealth nerfs everywhere not reverted.

Yeahhh.... Great hotfix. You have done it. Good job.
People really find a reason to complain about every single thing eh?

This was obviously unintended and a bug they were going to fix, if you invested in a build abusing an obvious bug then you just have yourself to blame.
"
RickIsBack wrote:
"
SquareCubiC wrote:

if you have no fun playing poe, how about, doing something else? broken stuff is fun for a couple of moments at best... is it fun for you to put down a shit ton of vaal lightning strikes and die, yet still killing ubers?
no, it is not, you just wanna get the reward without putting effort* into it. that's the key point right there. *Effort as in, learning the fight and stuff...
you should know that feeling way too well, considering you let you chars getting 5 ways carried til 100.
but then again, i am trying to have a discussion with someone who says ritual was the best league... guess at least you didnt say 3.11 eh? oh nvm, that stuff was even more broken in ritual... lol

if your drive to play the game is only reward and not the game itself, well... i dunno what to say... wrong game, and especially wrong mindset.

There is nothing fun about the current state of the game with it's stagnant ass meta, nerfed crafting, and overcomplicated rare systems. You must not have a fulfilling job if you actually want poe to be full of chores.

aww, that's actually funny and original.
getting personal with someone on the internet because he disagrees with you.
good stuff!
but hey, since you bother, my life is in fact fulfilling thank you for asking and concerning.

and hey (again), congratulations on having an opinion on the game, while barely playing it!
it is amazing to see that you actually manage to complete 30 shaper/elder guardian maps in scourge league! wow, that is peak poe right there.
So, can you tell me, what you opinion is based on?
if anything, it is second hand information from reddit and/ or streamers/ youtubers.
huge dude, huge contribution to something you have no idea what you're talking about. :)

"
koskesh539 wrote:
"
SquareCubiC wrote:

That´s the point. The game used to be fun for a ton of people. Now it´s just not.
I get that Bug abuse is shit, I agree on that. But telling someone to play something else, because PoE isn´t fun to someone anymore is outright wrong.

Reminder for everyone -> There was a time when was fun and engaging and even on the last days of the League people have been very active, between 3.09 and 3.14.

hahahhahaa
sry, but, how the heck is

"if you dont like this FREE TO PLAY GAME, just go play something else"
wrong?

no one is forced to play poe, if you were committed in the past, it doesnt necessarily mean you will be in present and future?
only because you may have bought supporter packs, it doesnt mean you have any rights to claim certain things have to be changed.
PoE exists for 10 years, it has gotten updates and changes which have not be met with happiness, but anyone who thinks of that as an anomaly, doesnt understand the context of A: Diablo 3 being stale and dying and B: the basic concepts of a game as service model...

FUN is a subjective term.
personally speaking
i freaking HATED harvest since its very addition, and this league is the very first time it feels in a good spot.
power wise as well as "time in map spent for harvest" wise.
the time frame you point out, is literally the "game is easy as sh!t" phase.
cluster jewels and harvest made poe and the endgame a joke.
and honestly, it is funny to see how those people who say that this was peak poe, actually struggle now, because, in fact they have no freaking idea of what they are doing.
they cant craft, they do not understand certain interactions and most importantly, they have not learned that you may brick a boss fight every now and then, you might have to learn mechanics and build defenses instead of just damage...
Poe is about the ability to learn and adapt, always has been.
it just was easier in some leagues to actually skip that learning part and go braindead full dps mode...
sad to see that this is considered fun...
but hey, there have to be people that buy level boosts in world of warcraft classic too... :D
Last edited by SquareCubiC on Oct 5, 2022, 9:38:57 PM
A very bad state of the game...
You said you increased drops for the eldrich currency (it's dropping way less now).
T16 map drops tier 7 8 9 maps :S - just why /?
Ilvl 85 gear dropped by anything is at times worse than Ilvl 6 items - how does that make sense?
In my eyes, it's obvious the developers of this game don't play it and don't care about the people who do.
Tip - hire a more professional team with an actual passion for the game, it'll improve the game in all aspects.
Harvest was horrible even before (good for streamers I guess), don't know a single real person who liked it, and now it's much much worse.

Best regards,
Hope you manage to make 3.25 a little better. (i don't see a future for the next several leagues).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info