3.19.1c Hotfix 2

"

you are literally asking for pay2win servers, lol.

I dunno what else to ask. I dont want this sh***y OMG Hardcore perfectly balanced poe [Removed by Support]. I just DONT WANT IT. I want PoE how it used to be - there I could faceroll through maps and bosses during evenings to relax...

And how it be a pay2win? I would be isolated here, everything gonna be voided, trade market won't be affected in any way.
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Oct 3, 2022, 5:07:56 PM
"
Anngrat wrote:

[Removed by Support]

You're clearly an adult for having spent so much money on this game - grow up.

"
Anngrat wrote:

And how it be a pay2win?

Think really hard and I'm sure you'll figure it out.
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Oct 3, 2022, 5:08:19 PM
"

Think really hard and I'm sure you'll figure it out.

And I'm thinking really hard. I won't be able to transfer to trade league like normal ssf players, so I wont be able to move insane gear.

Well, if you mean that people on trade gonna get envy - well, give us easy mod for free rofl.

Right now PoE requires you to have multi-mirror build to actually start feeling good. I felt semi-good while playing cwdt(A this league. Last time I REALLY felt good was my crit suppress phantasmal cremation from last league(Angron_SE in profile) - sadly, uncraftable without recombinators. I invested a lot, burned like 700 exalts in recombinators while crafting and played something like 1 month with it. In this league I literally failed to find build that would satisfy me with tankiness/damage. Guess this is what supposed to be a balance....
"
Anngrat wrote:

1. Bossing is already trivialized by eye of winter miners and low life assasin conduits - they already oneshotting bosses, NOTHING would change here.

2.We are already getting no rewards for the effort, at least this is what I feel during this league...

P.S. Honestly I really dont understand - we have private leagues, god just give use payed private leagues with fun stuff/good drop rates/unnerfed builds. Charges 10/20/30 dollars per month, make it ssf/voided/no challenges, etc, etc.. Gonna be huge cash income for GGG...

1- but those builds take effort and knowledge to put together and use various interactions to work so well, this case is different, besides those builds are the called glass cannons, they have a somewhat significant drawn back, here you could invest everything in defenses and still do infinite damage

2-i agree with you, i feel the same, at least for me one of my goals normally is to buy a Headhunter and make a cool build around it, (its so strong that can carry some weaker builds for mapping, so its cool to try stuff and have fun) but this league its now at 40k chaos, previous leagues the max was 16k chaos, dont know, this league economy feels strange i make less and stuff is more expensive

3- cant disagree more here, make the game pay to win thro private leagues? so you are saying its okay for the game to feel bad generally and intentionally because there is the "solution" to pay and get everything, this is the opposite of what i respect GGG so must for, why i still havent given up and still play the game
Cool. Now why am I and so many others crashing all of the sudden?
"
n1EL wrote:

1- but those builds take effort and knowledge to put together and use various interactions to work so well, this case is different, besides those builds are the called glass cannons, they have a somewhat significant drawn back, here you could invest everything in defenses and still do infinite damage

3- cant disagree more here, make the game pay to win thro private leagues? so you are saying its okay for the game to feel bad generally and intentionally because there is the "solution" to pay and get everything, this is the opposite of what i respect GGG so must for, why i still havent given up and still play the game

1. Those builds are way easier to put together compared with coc/cwdt for example, both in terms of currency and knowledge... it's Really like ctrlc-ctr-v pob. got something like 100 divines and smash couple of buttons.

3. Okie. I got your point. Well, dont make it payed then. Make an easy mode with no challenges... Tbh, I'd agree for EVERYTHING that would simplify my current PoE experience. Having headache and rage after playing 10-20 juiced maps, thats not what I used to receive from poe... Something like 6-8 months ago I didnt care about diablo 4, because I knew that poe is way superior in all terms. Today I'm REALLY interested in D4....
Last edited by Anngrat on Oct 3, 2022, 5:30:10 PM
"
Anngrat wrote:
basically all your recent posts

you are literally complaining about the game not being shit and stale after 3 days...
seriously dude, pls take no offense in that, but, maybe, play the game instead of buying 5 way carries and get bored after hitting 100?
like... stop taking shortcuts and rant how boring everything is.
i dunno... this is like playing diablo immortal, spending 100k on it, and then be pissed that there is no matchmaking possible :D

and hey, you need a multimirror build to feel good?
sorry, but you cannot be that bad at the game that you need insane gear to carry you, right? ;)
Last edited by SquareCubiC on Oct 3, 2022, 6:25:01 PM
"
Anngrat wrote:

1. Those builds are way easier to put together compared with coc/cwdt for example, both in terms of currency and knowledge... it's Really like ctrlc-ctr-v pob. got something like 100 divines and smash couple of buttons.

3. Okie. I got your point. Well, dont make it payed then. Make an easy mode with no challenges... Tbh, I'd agree for EVERYTHING that would simplify my current PoE experience. Having headache and rage after playing 10-20 juiced maps, thats not what I used to receive from poe... Something like 6-8 months ago I didnt care about diablo 4, because I knew that poe is way superior in all terms. Today I'm REALLY interested in D4....

1- still 100divines is not something most people have laying around to invest in a build to try it out and see if it does damage, for that price yeap it better do damage :)

3- agree about the juiced maps, only do it for the rewards it guives, too much stress, but thats the reason i recently "discovered" a new way to look at the changes regarding the rare mob count in the maps, we used to try to put the max amount using delirium, beyound and league mec, to the point you could not see anything that was going on, just hoping to kill everything before it killed you, but if you reduce mob count by 4, but multiply the rewards for those still in map by 4, rewards should still be se same, but guive you more awareness of what is going on and so "easier" time, and maybe thats why they are insisting on archnemesis mobs and the goblins (hate and love them at the same time) are a by product of being in the middle of these changes, if you slow down the gameplay by taking more time to kill mob but they also taking more time to kill you you will also end up with a less stressfull experience and so on, dont really like the state now, but see a reason for the changes to actually improve the gameplay on the long run

dividing the poe community in game modes is also not really good, its already not that big compared to other games, so trading would fell even worse that way, and a game is only fun with some challenge, if your objective is to beat everything with no effort there is no reason to keep playing, like in diablo, its a too easy of a game, you end up quiting beacause you already have everything, there is no long term goal there
Last edited by n1EL on Oct 3, 2022, 6:42:46 PM
"
SquareCubiC wrote:

if you have no fun playing poe, how about, doing something else? broken stuff is fun for a couple of moments at best... is it fun for you to put down a shit ton of vaal lightning strikes and die, yet still killing ubers?
no, it is not, you just wanna get the reward without putting effort* into it. that's the key point right there. *Effort as in, learning the fight and stuff...
there is nothing fun about that...
you should know that feeling way too well, considering you let you chars getting 5 ways carried til 100.
but then again, i am trying to have a discussion with someone who says ritual was the best league... guess at least you didnt say 3.11 eh? oh nvm, that stuff was even more broken in ritual... lol

if your drive to play the game is only reward and not the game itself, well... i dunno what to say... wrong game, and especially wrong mindset.

There is nothing fun about the current state of the game with it's stagnant ass meta, nerfed crafting, and overcomplicated rare systems. You must not have a fulfilling job if you actually want poe to be full of chores.
Come on, fix the core game already!

Getting annoyed now with no good loot. Running hundreds of maps with juice and getting nothing for it.

The core drops in the game just feel dogsheeet.

If you don't run altars you basically get no loot at all.

I only hope 3.20 brings the game back to how it was before you brought out archnem, as they screwed the game, outside of the league mechanic.

The league mechanic for archnem was amazing, you could have just added it to the core game via altars.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info