3.19.1c Hotfix 2

build still works they just don't last forever, the issue was getting soul gain prevention to 0% for VAAL LS to work with hateforge.
Last edited by momonami5 on Oct 3, 2022, 12:59:20 PM
"
SquareCubiC wrote:

it is not a build?!
it is literally an abuse of the game engine misinterpreting and therefore handling negative values in a wrong way!
same goes for the infinite (because negative) discharge abuse.
calling this a build or how certain content creators did "a clever use of game mechanics" is, sorry for saying it, stupid.
If you think this is a build, then you might as well call getting more change than you are supposed to when buying groceries a way to make money...

But we are not in a grocery store. We are in PvE non-competetive video game. Look there we are with such attitude. Stuck with exact same meta since something like 3.16. Not having any real league end-game content since like expedition. Yeah, let's make everything perfectly balanced. And uninstall game forever, for sure.
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
With all respect to the GGG team. I do love PoE been playing it a long time.

But I have to say... letting Archnem run wild for a month, especially the overlapping DoT's and causing many players distress and or accidently encouraging players to just walk away, while you took your time to push out patches. The worst being announcing the nerfs to the damage over time effects, then still waiting over a week after that to implement.

All of that, dragging feets to fix broken things.

Then you show us you can do a quick patch to fix something broken and impacting less players. Which I agree with, totally needed to be fixed right away.

So did Archnemesis Rares.

I am sorry but I am just so tired of being a beta tester for you guys and the first month of Kalandra was one of the most stressful times to play PoE with the broken things and getting a fix once a week.

I just want better and faster fixes. It doesn't feel wrong to ask... no player enjoys seeing their friends struggle, complain and or quit over obvious flaws in path of exile. Obvious that everyone complained. GGG fixed a lot of them but it took a month into the league. That is no good and every time GGG says they will do better, something like this happens again and they prove they did not do better.
incessant game crashes - can't play for 5 minutes without a crash. different character + different abilities, cleared caches, updated drivers, disabled nvidia in-game overlay - nothing has worked so far.
"
Anngrat wrote:

But we are not in a grocery store. We are in PvE non-competetive video game. Look there we are with such attitude. Stuck with exact same meta since something like 3.16. Not having any real league end-game content since like expedition. Yeah, let's make everything perfectly balanced. And uninstall game forever, for sure.

Even tho i agree that some buffs to random skill were needed to shake things up and motivate the community to try new skills, but i could not disagree more with the rest, this was not a build, if this was allowed all other skills and builds would become irrelevant they would have no way to compete with this one, and all it needed was one stat to beat everything in the game and here you end up contradicting yourself, why ask for new bosses if you intend to beat them using exploits? why ask for buffs to new skills so they become competitive with the meta, but being okay with this one being infinite time better that all the rest could ever be?

About the non-competitive part it can’t be further from the truth, there is a market, if you trivialize bossing for example all the loot you get from there loses all its value, so what would be the point to try other build, and improve those with gear, learn the bosses, if you would get no rewards for the effort?
Further League feedback :

Each patch has helped the the game feel better.
*But* forcing every player to switch their play style entirely, to include quant/magic find feels bad.

I played this league to level 91.
Have only found 1 divine orb. (solo).
ONE.

Last night I had yet another expedition encounter in which every single chest drops nothing... I finally gave in and switched to quantity and magic find gear... b/c loot is why i play the game...

Within literally 2 maps of the same tier and rarity? I got 2, 6 linked items.
(that're now garbage. I just sold for 40 fusings...)

But to have quant / magic find play this much of a role in SOLO/General gameplay? Is weird and doesn't feel good..... at all.....

I now have literally said, okay screw resistances, screw my health and stats.
im just running low maps with high quant/magic find and having way better luck....

I really hope something further is done.
Youve made the gameplay feel good. Now can you do the same with loot / currency?

Thanks
~Tmac
#ILovePOE

Check my profile, that is the only mf/quant gear i had in the league stash. Putting it on immediately had a positive effect on my loot.
(also running 2 gold flasks to just spam it..... lmao).........#NOTFUN

(I'm new to these forums, feel free to move if this doesn't belong here.)
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
SquareCubiC wrote:

it is not a build?!
it is literally an abuse of the game engine misinterpreting and therefore handling negative values in a wrong way!
same goes for the infinite (because negative) discharge abuse.
calling this a build or how certain content creators did "a clever use of game mechanics" is, sorry for saying it, stupid.
If you think this is a build, then you might as well call getting more change than you are supposed to when buying groceries a way to make money...

aight, cya.
sry, but stuff like that, is complaining on a high level.
so yea, uninstall, go for it.
you seem to misunderstand the competition in a trading environment.
and how much you gain an advantage when using exploits and such...
dunno, but this is some pathofmatth hypocrisy right there.
so, yea, you might as well go and play apex too :)

"
tmacthagreat wrote:
Further League feedback :

Each patch has helped the the game feel better.
*But* forcing every player to switch their play style entirely, to include quant/magic find feels bad.

I played this league to level 91.
Have only found 1 divine orb. (solo).
ONE.

Last night I had yet another expedition encounter in which every single chest drops nothing... I finally gave in and switched to quantity and magic find gear... b/c loot is why i play the game...

Within literally 2 maps of the same tier and rarity? I got 2, 6 linked items.
(that're now garbage. I just sold for 40 fusings...)

But to have quant / magic find play this much of a role in SOLO/General gameplay? Is weird and doesn't feel good..... at all.....

I now have literally said, okay screw resistances, screw my health and stats.
im just running low maps with high quant/magic find and having way better luck....

I really hope something further is done.
Youve made the gameplay feel good. Now can you do the same with loot / currency?

Thanks
~Tmac
#ILovePOE

Check my profile, that is the only mf/quant gear i had in the league stash. Putting it on immediately had a positive effect on my loot.
(also running 2 gold flasks to just spam it..... lmao).........#NOTFUN

(I'm new to these forums, feel free to move if this doesn't belong here.)

no one is forced to to go mf, it is your greed and fear of missing out that suggests you that you are forced to do so...
i have played ssf private leagues only this league, and by the time i hit 95 i had 3 multimodded pieces of gear...
but then again, looking at your modded map grind, your endgame grinds as well as your challenges in general...
i dunno dude, what do you expect?
free stuff for doing nothing?
no offense, but if you wanna get loot, just play the fricking game... and clearly you didnt pull the lever a lot of times to get divine drops...
i mean, you can EASILY make AT LEAST 2 div an hour by running lakes...
dont ask for participation trophies...
Last edited by SquareCubiC on Oct 3, 2022, 3:47:26 PM
Imagine being mad at infinite damage bug getting fixed lol
"
n1EL wrote:

About the non-competitive part it can’t be further from the truth, there is a market, if you trivialize bossing for example all the loot you get from there loses all its value, so what would be the point to try other build, and improve those with gear, learn the bosses, if you would get no rewards for the effort?

1. Bossing is already trivialized by eye of winter miners and low life assasin conduits - they already oneshotting bosses, NOTHING would change here.

2.We are already getting no rewards for the effort, at least this is what I feel during this league...

P.S. Honestly I really dont understand - we have private leagues, god just give use payed private leagues with fun stuff/good drop rates/unnerfed builds. Charges 10/20/30 dollars per month, make it ssf/voided/no challenges, etc, etc.. Gonna be huge cash income for GGG...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
Anngrat wrote:

angry rant

The bug was fixed because it was, very clearly, causing issues with game/server stability. The other slew of crazy bugs/interactions discovered by making stats negative (self blasphemy, 1% proj speed helix/EoW, infinite discharge) did not get removed.

They will always remove bugs that cause issues with game stability - period. This should never be a surprise.

"
Anngrat wrote:

P.S. Honestly I really dont understand - we have private leagues, god just give use payed private leagues with fun stuff/good drop rates/unnerfed builds. Charges 10/20/30 dollars per month, make it ssf/voided/no challenges, etc, etc.. Gonna be huge cash income for GGG...

you are literally asking for pay2win servers, lol.
Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Oct 3, 2022, 4:45:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info