[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Question regarding block chance. Why in the "budget pob" we take the block chances nodes in the tree just to have 45% block chance and 28% spell block. Is it worth it just too little block?.
"
yissus wrote:
Question regarding block chance. Why in the "budget pob" we take the block chances nodes in the tree just to have 45% block chance and 28% spell block. Is it worth it just too little block?.

You want the mastery from both staff mastery and caster mastery. Both also provide damage nodes alongside or beyond the blocknodes regardless of the mastery.

When you have such insane regen and HP pool your biggest threat of death outside super juiced oneshots is getting hit too many times in quick succession.

Having nearly half attacks not go through and a quarter of spells ontop of the good evasion chance from the chest makes a noticable difference. Go do reduce block maps and you'll quickly realize how valuable even some block is.
I have some leftover shaper amulets if anyone wants to craft the simplex amulet. Just DM me ingame naammm_settler
New to the build and I wonder why we need so much recoup? I rarely get hit so shouldn't -mana cost crafts be better than recoup? What am I missing?
"
Nikfu wrote:
New to the build and I wonder why we need so much recoup? I rarely get hit so shouldn't -mana cost crafts be better than recoup? What am I missing?

The thing that drains mana is CwDT setups, if they trigger all the time. And they will trigger all the time if you are getting hit. And when you are getting hit all the time mana recoup is really good at refilling your mana. And with how tanky you can get, you can afford to be hit all the time.
Last edited by Cjin on Aug 8, 2024, 7:18:25 AM
Looking for a defensive/offensive corrupted implicit on base jewel since I already have the following jewels, what would be the best one can get?

"
dkerza wrote:
Looking for a defensive/offensive corrupted implicit on base jewel since I already have the following jewels, what would be the best one can get?

Just check in PoB what would give you the best damage. Probably just more penetration.
I am new to this build, just started white maps.
Managed to craft a good +18% belt, I bought stampede and astra and working on ichoring gloves atm.

How much INT do u guys have endgame? Currently I am sitting at cca 1700 int, it feels the damage is nice but it could be better.

How do u feel about armour? I bought 2 split personality with +int and +armour (it is way cheaper the int, ES version).

Where do u think should i spend next currency i make? Flasks? Ichoring the %damage per INT on gloves? Anoint? (Tranquility quite expensive).

Hey i'm struggling to find my next upgrade rn. PoB here.
https://pobb.in/FlxEx3LTq0PI

In general would just like more damage and tankiness. I have been running t16's pretty consistently but some bosses and rares are slow, and i can't complete mac vevisium nodes rn. Any advice helps, thanks.
There’s no excuse not to fix your flasks, since they’re so cheap for this build. Also, 6S your staff ASAP!

Then get more flat int on your rings and body armor. Aim for 50+ int on everything. You should be able to upgrade these slots substantially for just a few chaos each.

Follow the build guide for planning upgrades beyond this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info