[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
evouga wrote:
"
As for the chest yeah I think the IDEAL is hit a kalandra ring with Int/Dex/Res, but those honestly are seeming harder to find and more expensive than hitting the tailoring orb

I'm not yet at the point where I can fit Aspect of the Spider, but doesn't a ring with Int/Dex/Aspect (and no prefixes) only have a 50% chance to brick when Misted? This seems an easy craft that solves all dex issues?

Problem there is it will be very hard to fit in your res without really scrounging for perfect items.

The build has always had to really push together res because of how much suffixes need to be spent on stats and especially if you go for the simplex you lose another. The Kalandra rings being able to give huge res solves so many problems and makes the gear selection so much easier and in many cases cheaper everywhere else if you can get the right ring.

I have a ring thats just big Dex/Int but its really hard to make the res work by putting it on alone. Its definitely doable but you really need to narrow down your other slots closer to the perfect spread to do it.
Last edited by mysticturtle12 on Aug 6, 2024, 1:58:04 PM
"
gruumine wrote:
I think `Torturer Garb` is better than `Necrotic Armour` since with Necrotic, your strength will always be less than your dex and due to this will you miss the `consecrated ground` you get from the end-game `rational doctrine` jewel.

@mysticturtle12 how did you get that enchant on that body Armour? I think with that enchant it would be possible to use Necrotic Armour rather than Torturer Garb.

EDIT: oh, it's Tailoring Orb. can we use Tailoring Orb on fractured item? that would be really awesome..

Yeah tailoring orb can be used on fractures.

Also ontop of the whole fact we get conc ground from zealotry. With the changes to profane ground...rational doctrine just isn't really worth it at all anymore. The minor bit of curse effect + crit stats can easily be beaten by a good rare jewel and for some peoples gear even just by a str/dex -> int conversion jewel if you're lacking int elsewhere or already sacrificing some for other jewel sockets.
nice! time to craft this bad boy. (cost me 10 div to buy and enchant total)

Last edited by gruumine on Aug 6, 2024, 4:03:17 PM
I've completely missed the change to Profane ground in the patch notes. They killed it. That's just sad. Rational Doctrine is dead to this build now.

So we have a free jewel slot. Not really sure what to put in it yet. Emperor's Cunning/Mastery maybe. Or just a well rolled rare with some useful stats. Gotta play around in PoB and see what's the next best thing.

You can definitely use it for a CB immunity jewel (with some useful stats). Or just don't take that jewel slot if you are not going for lv 100. Without that slot and the node before it, you can stop at lv 98 just fine.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
I've completely missed the change to Profane ground in the patch notes. They killed it. That's just sad. Rational Doctrine is dead to this build now.

So we have a free jewel slot. Not really sure what to put in it yet. Emperor's Cunning/Mastery maybe. Or just a well rolled rare with some useful stats. Gotta play around in PoB and see what's the next best thing.

You can definitely use it for a CB immunity jewel (with some useful stats). Or just don't take that jewel slot if you are not going for lv 100. Without that slot and the node before it, you can stop at lv 98 just fine.

Did you mean Emperor's Wit? Cunning is for dex.
crafted following 2 beauty...

Gloves are far from done, I am going to craft T1 dex/str/res/aspect....haven't decided yet but prefixes are done.

I decided to have a bit of fun and try the Anathema route, which not only lets me have 4 curses, but also lets me allocate Serpent Stance for a nice 10% more damage. It was a pain to balance stats for sure but the result is quite enjoyable :) However, I pretty much cannot go for the Simplex until I find an even better Kalandra ring.

Some other changes were to fit in endurance charges through Enduring Composure. It hurts the damage a little bit but the extra survivability is worth it for me. I've gone for Oriath's End as well. It's defnitely not needed but even though the explosions aren't the strongest, they make the clear noticeably smoother.

"
Kelvynn wrote:

Nevermind. I'm wrong. PoB says it still gives you 13% MORE damage. And yes, it also helps to raise the crit rate vs enemies that are not yet on Low Life.

The alternatives are all inferior.

Disregard my previous post. Rational Doctrine is still OK. Not as good as it was before 3.25 but still the best for that jewel socket.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Aug 7, 2024, 3:54:10 AM
Is there any gem we can put in the curse setup if we have a 6l? I got my ambush and assassinate jewels and wondering what to replace culling strike with.
Can someone please guide me with what i need to do boost my damage? And should i add the second cluster jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info