[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
WinterHiko wrote:
essence mobs take a few seconds per map and are worth 5-50C each. Seems worth it.

Each essence rare drops AT LEAST 5c worth of sellable essences?! Are you sure you are not "slightly exaggerating"?
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jul 24, 2024, 11:13:34 PM
Can this build easily do ultimatium etc? all mods or so
Once properly geared, with corrupted blood immunity, then yes Ultimatum can be cleared easily. Obviously prefer the mods like Razor Dance, Choking Miasma, Profane Monsters, and Blistering Cold that do nothing/very little to the build. Avoid the fire skulls or giving rares a bunch of rippy mods---this build is fairly resilient but not invincible.
Last edited by evouga on Jul 25, 2024, 1:13:07 AM
wto star scion ?https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628295
"
nulleg wrote:
wto star scion? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628295

Obsolete. We Are Shadow Now.
Some notes about map mods:

No Regen: technically doesn't brick the map because of mana recoup, but I consider Vaal Clarity almost mandatory for running no regen maps since running out of mana while traveling across the map or during boss invulnerability phases is so annoying. Also, in the very likely event you have an open prefix on a ring, you can craft "Channeling skills have -3 to total mana cost," allowing you to phase through packs of monsters with Cyclone even when completely out of mana.

No Leech: not a problem so long as you have enough DPS to continuously kill monsters. Bosses, Essence rares, red beasts, and tanky Expedition or Blight packs become a lot more dangerous and require hit-and-run tactics if you don't have the DPS to simply delete them.

Reduced Aura Effect: Even with pretty decent gear I'm only able to get around 50% elemental resistances without Purity of Elements or The Wise Oak. Reduced aura effect can thus be very dangerous in combination with damage mods as high amounts of it can uncap your elemental resists while also reducing your ES pool.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:
essence mobs take a few seconds per map and are worth 5-50C each. Seems worth it.

Each essence rare drops AT LEAST 5c worth of sellable essences?! Are you sure you are not "slightly exaggerating"?

Fully specced, you double the rewards and most mobs have 2-5 essemces. If you sell at Shrieking it should be 5c+ every time, even without scarabs boosting the drops.
"
evouga wrote:
Some notes about map mods:

No Regen: technically doesn't brick the map because of mana recoup, but I consider Vaal Clarity almost mandatory for running no regen maps since running out of mana while traveling across the map or during boss invulnerability phases is so annoying. Also, in the very likely event you have an open prefix on a ring, you can craft "Channeling skills have -3 to total mana cost," allowing you to phase through packs of monsters with Cyclone even when completely out of mana.

No Leech: not a problem so long as you have enough DPS to continuously kill monsters. Bosses, Essence rares, red beasts, and tanky Expedition or Blight packs become a lot more dangerous and require hit-and-run tactics if you don't have the DPS to simply delete them.

Reduced Aura Effect: Even with pretty decent gear I'm only able to get around 50% elemental resistances without Purity of Elements or The Wise Oak. Reduced aura effect can thus be very dangerous in combination with damage mods as high amounts of it can uncap your elemental resists while also reducing your ES pool.

No Regen: Just turn off Zealotry. And walk from pack to pack instead of cycloning. You'll have half of your mana available. Polymath will sustain you easily. You can also bring a mana flask, but I haven't felt a need for that.

Uncapped resists are not a big deal really, especially with The Wise Oak.

I've done T16 maps with all 3 of these mods together just fine.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jul 25, 2024, 10:33:38 AM
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can this build easily do ultimatium etc? all mods or so

Ultimatums are trivial with this build. They just take way too long to be worth your time.
Hi being following ur guide since forever , love that build and the playstyle even my 6 years old daughter can play it and have a blast .

I got a question tho were is the best place to get a whispêring ice staff early on ?? is there a zone i should farm for it or card or ?

because from league to league early on the staff sometime cost alot of chaos orb early in the league.

thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info