[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I fit in Arctic Armour into the build and its working out very fine. Can tank USirus Die-Beam and even Meteor with full Natures Patience stacks.

Actually my favourite version/change for this build, played it a few times prior but now its really fun. Will push the rest for lv100 for the first time. Thanks for the build and the updates, Kelvynn! Happy holidays all <3
This build was triumphant!
I'm making a note here
40/40 success!

It's hard to overstate
My satisfaction

The Whispering Ice:
We play what we must
Because we can
For the good of all of us
Except the ones who play witch
But there's no sense crying
Over every nerfed spec
You just keep on spinning
'til you run out of map
And the challenges gets done
And you make a neat build
For the people who are
Still spinning

I'm not even tired...
I'm being so sincere right now
Even though you broke my head
And stunned me

And lagged me to pieces
And threw every piece onto a fire
As they burned it hurt because
I was so mad to lag!

Now, these points of end dates
Make a beautiful line
And we're out of challenges
We're retiring on time!
So I'm glad I got stunned!
Think of all the things we learned!
For the people who are
Still spinning

Go ahead and inspect me...
I think I'd prefer to stay hidden...
Maybe you'll find someone else
To help you
Maybe Lilianmarius?
That was a joke. Ha Ha. Fat Chance!

Anyway this league was great!
It was so short and straight!

Look at me: still talking
When there's no challenge to do!
When I look out there
It makes me glad I'm not you

I've got experiments to run
There is research to be done
For the people who are
Still spinning
And believe me I am
Still spinning
I'm doing science and I'm
Still spinning
I feel fantastic and I'm
Still spinning
While you're dying I'll be
Still playing
And when you're dead I will be
Still spinning.
Still spinning..

Still spinning...

Fuck this shit, see you next league.

https://pastebin.com/NyTxXCmE

This is missing the Sanctified Relic
Unavailable

The Invocations give you access to an extra keystone passive. There was nothing that stood out that would be helpful so I just put Elemental Overload there to free up some passive points.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
My god Cjin posted his character! The curtain is lifted, the veil shorn, the clouds parted, the fog thinned, the light shone, the dark ebbed, it's Christmas for all!
Not the best but ok for this build?

Item Class: Jewels
Rarity: Unique
Megalomaniac
Medium Cluster Jewel
--------
Requirements:
Level: 54
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
Adds 4 Passive Skills
Added Small Passive Skills grant Nothing
1 Added Passive Skill is Cold to the Core
1 Added Passive Skill is Essence Rush
1 Added Passive Skill is Unwavering Focus
--------
If you're going to act like you're better than everyone else, make sure you are.
--------
Place into an allocated Medium or Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.
--------
Corrupted
"
R1c1n wrote:
Not the best but ok for this build?

Item Class: Jewels
Rarity: Unique
Megalomaniac
Medium Cluster Jewel
--------
Requirements:
Level: 54
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
Adds 4 Passive Skills
Added Small Passive Skills grant Nothing
1 Added Passive Skill is Cold to the Core
1 Added Passive Skill is Essence Rush
1 Added Passive Skill is Unwavering Focus
--------
If you're going to act like you're better than everyone else, make sure you are.
--------
Place into an allocated Medium or Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.
--------
Corrupted

It's pretty nice! All three are useful, which is great on a Megalo. CttC is obvious, then Essence rush is a nice 40% increased damage. You got the cherry on top with Unwavering focus who gives a +30% on the chanelling staff. Pretty awesome! How much did you pay for it?
Thanks, it seemed decent. I paid 3 div for it.
"
R1c1n wrote:
Thanks, it seemed decent. I paid 3 div for it.

Totally worth 3div. Great find!
So I recently picked up this build and I really enjoy it so far.
Especially the tankiness is nice, rarely was i able to level to 94 with so little issues.

My only real problem is the dps. Especially for bosses it is quite low and in fact, I just did Maven (normal) and... it was like pulling teeth. Super slow, I died a bunch of times because the fight just took so long.
I've exported my character (hopefully with the correct configuration in pob), maybe someone sees something I've done wrong.
https://pastebin.com/8yAvz1yt

Also, in sanctum as well, my damage just does not cut it. For sanctum i switch Ball Lightning with frostblink, so i can CoH / Cul with my Moveskill, but still, the guards live for a long time which makes me lose a lot of resolve / inspiration.

As for links (I have grouped the supports in POB for better readability):
On my mapping staff I have only linked Cyclone + Cast while Channeling
On my bossing staff I have only lined: Inspiration + Conc. Effect

Maybe something is wrong with that? Even when mapping, most map bosses require me to switch to the bossing staff.

I'm planning to liquidate my Toxic Rain starter, which might bring me about 20-40 div (depending on how much stuff is worth today, compared to when i bought / crafted it), so if someone has some pointers for me where to invest the money, that would be super helpful, since i'm really enjoying the build - I just wish i could improve the dps.
(Dont mind the lvl 18 gems, i vendored them to be 20% so they're still re-leveling, but it should take no time at all to hit 20).

"
Aimlezz91 wrote:
So I recently picked up this build and I really enjoy it so far.
Especially the tankiness is nice, rarely was i able to level to 94 with so little issues.

My only real problem is the dps. Especially for bosses it is quite low and in fact, I just did Maven (normal) and... it was like pulling teeth. Super slow, I died a bunch of times because the fight just took so long.
I've exported my character (hopefully with the correct configuration in pob), maybe someone sees something I've done wrong.
https://pastebin.com/8yAvz1yt

Also, in sanctum as well, my damage just does not cut it. For sanctum i switch Ball Lightning with frostblink, so i can CoH / Cul with my Moveskill, but still, the guards live for a long time which makes me lose a lot of resolve / inspiration.

As for links (I have grouped the supports in POB for better readability):
On my mapping staff I have only linked Cyclone + Cast while Channeling
On my bossing staff I have only lined: Inspiration + Conc. Effect

Maybe something is wrong with that? Even when mapping, most map bosses require me to switch to the bossing staff.

I'm planning to liquidate my Toxic Rain starter, which might bring me about 20-40 div (depending on how much stuff is worth today, compared to when i bought / crafted it), so if someone has some pointers for me where to invest the money, that would be super helpful, since i'm really enjoying the build - I just wish i could improve the dps.
(Dont mind the lvl 18 gems, i vendored them to be 20% so they're still re-leveling, but it should take no time at all to hit 20).

Hey man , at start, change your rings on Synthesized with increase % int. And use Deafening Essence of spite on them , then enchant to +20 with Intrinsic Catalysts.

P.S. You don't need the sovereignity and Safeguard. Take Mystic Bulwark and Path of the Savant. Also take the node Trickery and reach the Light Eater.
Here's mine PoB check it i don't use self-cast at all even on bosses. I have a lot of lags while playing so i play only with 3 buttons - Right mouse click Cyclone, E- curses with frostblink and W- vortex with bonechill.
Everything is ok. All shaper guards and Eater guards are dead. Soul Eater is dead too. Doing quests to meet shaper and Maven now. Don't worry about long battles, the bosses are too fat for everyone. Just keep your eye on positioning and evading their strikes with Frostblink while cycloning.
I have 263.468 pure dps on cyclone CwC now. Farming now my levels on maps t16 to reach from 95 to 97lvl. I want 1 more jewel slot to place there Emperor's wit 5%.

PoB : https://pastebin.com/5rFaXqk4
Last edited by Ghost285 on Dec 26, 2022, 4:34:45 PM
@Aimlezz91 -- very quickly you are missing 10-12% int on chest, 14% int on 2 rings, 4% int on belt, and around 30 int or so on the rings as well.

Int = dps for this build.

You're also missing the forbidden jewel opportunistic pair, which is 25% more dps on Maven and other bosses.

You'll basically be going through a couple hundred deafening spites to roll 2 rings and a belt with good resists. But you have the funds. You may have to give up hatred and use purity of elements instead.

I note your build has about the same dps as mine, but you have hatred and I don't. I just have more int than you.

@ghost -- if you're crafting with %int rings/belt, scour them, then use 4 catalysts to get them to 20%. You only need to burn 20 catalysts if you want to 20q your astramentis.
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 26, 2022, 4:36:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info