[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Right now I have 11k, but I'm not optimized. I still have to switch Split jewels to ES, get +10% on Chest, get a better Watcher's Eye, etc.

Last league I got to 15k and I wasn't using Shavronne's Revelation. You can reach 15k on the high-end of the build.
Last edited by WinterHiko on Dec 23, 2022, 9:55:01 AM
Need help with crafting.

I picked up this base :

It's got +12%int and T1 res with an open suffix, so that's very interesting, as I can block suffixes and then do... something. That's where I need help.

From what I understand, I can't use Essences or fossils. I want to craft high-tier defenses, but I don't have 40div to spare on numerous attempts. What would be the best way to continue the craft?
"
WinterHiko wrote:
Need help with crafting.

I picked up this base :

It's got +12%int and T1 res with an open suffix, so that's very interesting, as I can block suffixes and then do... something. That's where I need help.

From what I understand, I can't use Essences or fossils. I want to craft high-tier defenses, but I don't have 40div to spare on numerous attempts. What would be the best way to continue the craft?

To be brutally honest, sell it and wait for someone to put up a 1 suffix only chest with good int, ES, and evasion. That will cost you the least amount of currency.
I feared so. It cost me 15C, so I picked it up and started thiking about possible crafts, but I don't know the odds of getting good prefixes with Harvest "reforge with defenses".

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find something to my liking to slam, except one that I slammed Warlord instead of Crusader (I'm so stupid).

Still looking, I guess, but it's a pain. I just can't stand hitting alts 2-3 thousand times to try to get something decent. Last league I was super lucky and it already stretched my sanity.

I'll wait some more I guess...
Last edited by WinterHiko on Dec 24, 2022, 9:37:23 AM
"
WinterHiko wrote:
I feared so. It cost me 15C, so I picked it up and started thiking about possible crafts, but I don't know the odds of getting good prefixes with Harvest "reforge with defenses".

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find something to my liking to slam, except one that I slammed Warlord instead of Crusader (I'm so stupid).

Still looking, I guess, but it's a pain. I just can't stand hitting alts 2-3 thousand times to try to get something decent. Last league I was super lucky and it already stretched my sanity.

My friend, don't spend currency and orbs in vain, just buy something like

with increase % int , int and some res\es. Buy 20 exas and 20 annuls before that.
I had to use on my chest 3 annuls and 3 exas to reach these mods. They aren't perfect but still good for me.

I am 95 lvl and i have 10500 ES now. I am going for the jewel socket i told before to place there my Emperor's wit 5% but now i just invested 3 nodes to the Path of The Savant in the scion cirle. That gave me from 9900 to 10500 ES and some damage and mana. Seems to be good, as i think.

I think the nodes with RESERVATION for auras and additional spell block are useless.
We must go damage. We are still a glass cannon vs bosses even with these block nodes.
All defence that we have - a dynamical defence from IC and ton of ES. As an ideal, we must kill fat rares and bosses before they kill us.
Our main defence is instant Leech on ES, without it we die, so we must max ES and damage.
Last edited by Ghost285 on Dec 24, 2022, 10:38:36 AM
"
Ghost285 wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:

My friend, don't spend currency and orbs in vain, just buy something like

with increase % int , int and some res\es. Buy 20 exas and 20 annuls before that.
I had to use on my chest 3 annuls and 3 exas to reach these mods. They aren't perfect but still good for me.

I am 95 lvl and i have 10500 ES now. I am going for the jewel socket i told before to place there my Emperor's wit 5% but now i just invested 3 nodes to the Path of The Savant in the scion cirle. That gave me from 9900 to 10500 ES and some damage and mana. Seems to be good, as i think.

I think the nodes with RESERVATION for auras and additional spell block are useless.
We must go damage. We are still a glass cannon vs bosses even with these block nodes.
All defence that we have - a dynamical defence from IC and ton of ES. As an ideal, we must kill fat rares and bosses before they kill us.
Our main defence is instant Leech on ES, without it we die, so we must max ES and damage.

Sometimes which is almost always i just tank through anything.. but in those rare cases i get tapped by bosses that have shotgun skills.

I sit on 10k es and i believe block nodes are amazing.. too bad its really hard to level up past 95...

Which item I should focus on if i want to go over 15k es? I believe its amulet but that is most expensive thing to roll...
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
Ghost285 wrote:

We're super tanky, actually. Sure, we won't face tank Uber Shaper's slam, but we can survive the edge, or half a second in the beam. It's a very, very forgiving build when you get all the suggested defense, especially block for mapping. Blocking makes a hell of a difference.

As for reservation, it's used for damage. You can't remove Purity of Element -- it gives us ailment immunity and a crapload of resistances. You can't remove Discipline -- it gives us 10-15% more ES. So the reservation is used to power Aspect of the Spider or Hatred, two damaging auras. Hatred alone is +25-30% more damage.
"
webas wrote:

Which item I should focus on if i want to go over 15k es? I believe its amulet but that is most expensive thing to roll...

I looked through you gear and it's mostly either rolling a new body armour that's a Sadist Garb to benefit from evasion giving ES (you could probably get over 1k there), or boosting intelligence. Your next big upgrade are the amulet and rings.

On the tree side, you could also get a Watcher's Eye with 10% max mana as ES, change the Mastery for increased discipline reservation efficiency to max mana as ES, maybe put a skill point into aura mastery (+10% effect gets you some ES from Discipline, plus you get +3% more damage from Polymath).
Last edited by WinterHiko on Dec 24, 2022, 5:34:51 PM
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Ghost285 wrote:

We're super tanky, actually. Sure, we won't face tank Uber Shaper's slam, but we can survive the edge, or half a second in the beam. It's a very, very forgiving build when you get all the suggested defense, especially block for mapping. Blocking makes a hell of a difference.

As for reservation, it's used for damage. You can't remove Purity of Element -- it gives us ailment immunity and a crapload of resistances. You can't remove Discipline -- it gives us 10-15% more ES. So the reservation is used to power Aspect of the Spider or Hatred, two damaging auras. Hatred alone is +25-30% more damage.

I can't remove clarity because of my Watcher's eye synergy. It gives me ton of ES. And can't change rings - they're GG syhthesized 6% inrease INT with decent rolls.
P.S. I don't use aspect of Spider
Last edited by Ghost285 on Dec 25, 2022, 9:43:12 AM
You can slot lvl1 Clarity and it won't reserve any substantial mana, while still letting you get the synergy with Watcher's Eye.

Aspect of the Spider or Hatred is a big damage boost. It's worth the reservation investment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info