[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

Hello dear Sir/Madam Cassie,

do you believe the build will be worse/as good/better than in the previous leagues?

I always wanted to do an Arc character but I was always hesitant that I will get problems with pinnacle bosses, and can't even think about Ubers. Enki's versions always have seemed to struggle with that.

Do you think it will be good enough to do full content on a like 20 Div Budget later.

I usually do not like to switch specs and play one build almost the entire league.

Thanks for an answer!
Last edited by Bl4cksun on Jul 20, 2024, 5:34:38 PM
"
Bl4cksun wrote:
Hello dear Sir/Madam Cassie,

do you believe the build will be worse/as good/better than in the previous leagues?

I always wanted to do an Arc character but I was always hesitant that I will get problems with pinnacle bosses, and can't even think about Ubers. Enki's versions always have seemed to struggle with that.

Do you think it will be good enough to do full content on a like 20 Div Budget later.

I usually do not like to switch specs and play one build almost the entire league.

Thanks for an answer!

It'll be slightly better than previous leagues with the addition of max res rare jewel mods, though this only affects the mageblood version.

Eater/Exarch/Shaper/Elder are a cakewalk on this build even with budget items. Enki's build was not very good, to be honest, it's part of the reason I made this one in the first place. I knew I could do better.

20 div is probably about right for the full budget setup for this, that should get you through t16/ALL pinnacles/atlas completion. You can also do uber blight. The only content I'd say is too hard for the budget setup is uber pinnacles (uber eater, uber uber elder, uber maven, etc)/t17/simulacrum. Certain bosses will give you more than trouble than others but the mechanics can be outskilled and beaten still.

Last league I did some t17s with the mageblood setup and it felt just a bit too weak, but it should be possible now since t17 got nerfed. I also took down Uber Eater, Uber Shaper, and some others, so uber pinnacles are hard but possible, some more than others. Jewel mod changes will make this slightly easier but probably not noticeably so.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jul 20, 2024, 6:33:05 PM
Sorry, I am a bit confused in your pob

I always loved ARC and wanted to give this a try, but I am confused on what skill should I use until I get arc?

Could you give us a quick run down(step by step) on what to do use ?
Hi, I'm looking at the PoB (through the PoB Community Edition), and I don't see the leveling item sets in the drop down. I see a tab that has uniques for leveling, but based on what is written I thought there would be more of a league start guide. Am I missing something?
"
Im_Meckryl wrote:
Hi, I'm looking at the PoB (through the PoB Community Edition), and I don't see the leveling item sets in the drop down. I see a tab that has uniques for leveling, but based on what is written I thought there would be more of a league start guide. Am I missing something?

It's not really worth the time to buy leveling rares, you'll just want to identify things and use them if needed, and keep up with gem sockets. Anything under 'extreme budget' is essentially league start.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Updated to 3.25! POB doesn't support max res jewel crafting yet so I added it manually, crafting guide for those jewels will come later. (It'll be some fossil combo)
Hey again and thanks for your reply.

If you had to rate the following from 1 - 10 what would you give each of these with like 1 Div invested and on the mentionend 15-20 Div

Early (1 Divine)

Clear Speed (T1 - T14)
x / 10

Boss dmg (Map Bosses and First pinnacles)
x / 10

Clear speed
x / 10

Late (15-20 Divine)

Clear Speed (T5 - T16)
x / 10

Boss dmg (Pinnacles/Sirus/Elder/Shaper)
x / 10

Clear speed
x / 10

Thanks again if you can manage to reply :)
"
Bl4cksun wrote:
Hey again and thanks for your reply.

If you had to rate the following from 1 - 10 what would you give each of these with like 1 Div invested and on the mentionend 15-20 Div

Early (1 Divine)

Clear Speed (T1 - T14)
x / 10

x / 10

Clear speed
x / 10

Late (15-20 Divine)

Clear Speed (T5 - T16)
x / 10

x / 10

Clear speed
x / 10

Thanks again if you can manage to reply :)

Early (1 Divine)

Clear Speed (T1 - T4)
9 / 10

7 / 10

Clear speed
7 / 10

Late (15-20 Divine)

Clear Speed (T5 - T16)
8 / 10

9 / 10

Clear speed
10 / 10

(Getting mageblood set up raises them all to 10s imo. i assumed you meant t4 map atlas progress not t14)

Overall I rate my own build a solid A-, it's not quite meta but it's very convenient, cheap, and at mageblood even 'close' to meta. What's unique is that it functions well on a sub-mirror budget, where most meta builds don't.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jul 23, 2024, 4:59:00 PM
Hi Cassie!

I’ve never played Arc and I think it’s time to give it a try! I really liked what I saw from your build (thanks for the build!) and I’m considering using it as a League starter. I really enjoy doing Delve, and despite having watched the Aul video, I wanted to ask you if you know how well the build would perform at around 350 depth? Can it go further? 600/800? How is it for clearing in Delve?

I usually play Essence, Blight, and even Harbinger, but I’m not much into bossing. I was going to ask you how it performs in that content (I saw your guide for Blight). But I’m thinking I should almost ask you what content it performs best in (^_^;) hahaha (Apart from the mentioned Delve)
"
Sanfear wrote:
Hi Cassie!

I’ve never played Arc and I think it’s time to give it a try! I really liked what I saw from your build (thanks for the build!) and I’m considering using it as a League starter. I really enjoy doing Delve, and despite having watched the Aul video, I wanted to ask you if you know how well the build would perform at around 350 depth? Can it go further? 600/800? How is it for clearing in Delve?

I usually play Essence, Blight, and even Harbinger, but I’m not much into bossing. I was going to ask you how it performs in that content (I saw your guide for Blight). But I’m thinking I should almost ask you what content it performs best in (^_^;) hahaha (Apart from the mentioned Delve)

600+ is definitely doable, i've gone to 700 with a weak setup of this build, but i couldn't guess at deeper depths though.

Blight is the best farm for this build in my opinion because mobility is one of the build's weaknesses, and chain-hitting (such as a blight lane!) is a strength. Any farming mechanic is a cakewalk, last league i was doing some delirious beyond harbingers, really massive spawns. Essences get one-shot. The only things I'd say can be painfully hard are Ultimatum or full Delirium.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jul 24, 2024, 9:32:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info