[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

My bad. I had clicked open in path of building and it had opened another arc guide I had (or didn't switch.)

It was the psudeo 7 link wand with all the shaper mods with three of them fractured lol.
Hello there, i enjoy this build to much for real, i already lvl 90 and mapping fast, but i never use Bane or any other config from the helm, is it nessesary? is there something im missing?
"
Hello there, i enjoy this build to much for real, i already lvl 90 and mapping fast, but i never use Bane or any other config from the helm, is it nessesary? is there something im missing?

The curses are mostly for bosses and tough monsters. CWDT Steelskin is nice on a budget.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Updated with some huge improvements on the Mirror-Tier setups.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
as a right side tree enjoyer but also an arc enjoyer. Could you see similar success with a trickster variant? Not looking for equal dps, maybe 70-80% effective?
"
Trigun97 wrote:
as a right side tree enjoyer but also an arc enjoyer. Could you see similar success with a trickster variant? Not looking for equal dps, maybe 70-80% effective?

Not really no, this build is centered around 100% crit with Inevitable Judgement. The damage on a swap would be less than half (on most monsters), and you'd have to improvise lightning penetration mechanics. In addition, suppression capping on the right side (as you asked in a DM) isn't really feasible because we use unique armors and energy shield, not evasion rares.

Not really no, this build is centered around 100% crit with Inevitable Judgement. The damage on a swap would be less than half (on most monsters), and you'd have to improvise lightning penetration mechanics. In addition, suppression capping on the right side (as you asked in a DM) isn't really feasible because we use unique armors and energy shield, not evasion rares.[/quote]

Thanks for breaking it down and the kind hearted response. I'm a very casual player and I always appreciate trying to learn more. I look forward to league starting this build ^.^
"
Trigun97 wrote:

Thanks for breaking it down and the kind hearted response. I'm a very casual player and I always appreciate trying to learn more. I look forward to league starting this build ^.^

You've come to the right place, this is one of the few builds with enough information to follow it without getting lost on the budget item phase.

Unfortunately if you play casually and don't have time to try a lot of builds, learning will be so slow, you may be stuck copying builds precisely forever. But, that's why detailed guides are written, everyone should be able to enjoy the gameplay, not just people who master all of this game's arcane knowledge first.
"
Cassie322 wrote:

Unfortunately if you play casually and don't have time to try a lot of builds, learning will be so slow, you may be stuck copying builds precisely forever. But, that's why detailed guides are written, everyone should be able to enjoy the gameplay, not just people who master all of this game's arcane knowledge first.

Agree on that. Thanks for your guide.
Did you check the patch notes already, do we expect changes to the build?
"
EvilsToy wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:

Agree on that. Thanks for your guide.
Did you check the patch notes already, do we expect changes to the build?

Just some minor tweaks for MB max res.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info