3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

As which skill do you start leveling till EA?
No offense but it never really inspires much confidence in me when build guides just have their version edited so it matches currentleague and nothing else changed.
Last edited by Doyoureallywannahurtme on Dec 8, 2023, 2:02:17 PM
Should be helpfull for us that never played this build before to know what stats and gear to focus on early.
Last edited by Onin_in_Sweden on Dec 9, 2023, 6:26:37 AM
Losing taunt on totems is going to hurt.
Which ascendancy are we taking from affliction? Couldn't find any info in the guide or POB.
I've finally managed to do it, an actual zdps EA Ballista Elementalist, believe or not. This thing does no damage and actually heals enemies. Or it feels like.

It's been rough but perhaps it'll get better eventually..
"
TheAtrocity wrote:

You can get taunt on a jewel.
"
No offense but it never really inspires much confidence in me when build guides just have their version edited so it matches currentleague and nothing else changed.

The only thing that changed (from what i know) is the gem's quality (+2 arrow VS +20% chance to ignite). The build is still amazing.
"
dragothica wrote:
I've finally managed to do it, an actual zdps EA Ballista Elementalist, believe or not. This thing does no damage and actually heals enemies. Or it feels like.

It's been rough but perhaps it'll get better eventually..

You have like 11+ skill points allocated that are useless =)
"
ligong2 wrote:
"
TheAtrocity wrote:

You can get taunt on a jewel.

There's a charm in the new ascendency that gives taunt on summon for 2s, probably going that route.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info