3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Kushinah wrote:
Are we just to take the POB from 3.21 at the bottom? Im not seeing one marked for 3.23?? Please and thank you <3

Yes just use that POB
Can I use your build at SSF?
Debating on trying this build this league.

Between the POB and the Gems listed in the Guide, which one would you use, as I actually like the sound of using purity of elements.
Guys do you think this build is viable for Ultimatum ?
Thanks for the build - going to run it again this league!
Last edited by Hastur8 on Dec 7, 2023, 3:20:14 PM
"
MeTeC wrote:
Guys do you think this build is viable for Ultimatum ?

hit based builds better for ultimatum imo but this build viable too. place totem and run place totem and run. totems taunting mobs. also all your screen will explode in endgame. so its viable but not best build for ultimatum.
im kinda torn between starting the affliction league with this or hexblast miner. Both are certainly fine and viable.

However I'm not really sure which one has the higher ceiling :S could anyone who played both comment? :D
Was going to try something else, Splitting Steel Champ (which is new one for me) but nope'd out and EA it is, here we go once again.

I just don't know about SSC, should have tried it prior to League Launch but at launch it just is too unknown how it plays while EA is like sure to work.
"
dragothica wrote:
Was going to try something else, Splitting Steel Champ (which is new one for me) but nope'd out and EA it is, here we go once again.

I just don't know about SSC, should have tried it prior to League Launch but at launch it just is too unknown how it plays while EA is like sure to work.

Yeah same for me, SSC gonna be annoying until lvl 78 when you can use all the gear. Maybe I will later 5 way a champion to lvl 78.
Hey Mate.
As a dinosaur player i don't use Pob. Most of time i make my own builds but this season i wanted to change that and will use your build. My friend sended me Mathil's vaal burning arrow but ai don'T use pob and couldn'T found that build and i always prefere afk build (Like totems/summons).

Will your 3.21 skill tree work in new league and can you post link or photo of that?

With medium/High end bugget should i aim to make bow first? Or 6 link armor? I mostly find tabula at start so probably at level 70 i will have 5-6 link "any" armor already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info