3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Oh my sweet lord that new EA Bow on league trade is bonkers.

Edit to add: According to POB its a 4 MILLION combined DPS upgrade.

O_O

I wonder what his mirror fee is, though not sure if quite mirror tier. Too early in league to tell.

EDIT again: 20div fee. Im somewhat hesitant (even if I could afford it right now) about the t3 ele dam - i feel like that may not qualify. Maybe by the time I can afford it another will surface. we shall see.
Last edited by DeerFart on Sep 1, 2023, 7:57:23 AM
Do i need the cold/light dmg roll on ring if i get it from blizzard crown or boot enchant?
Hmmmmmmm how accurate is the POB maximum sustained fuses? if i do for example the explosive fuse formula 2.70 x 6 x 1.0 x 1.20 i get = 19.44 fuses while POB calculates 20, dunno which to trust but if i go by this manual calculation then i would need either 2.78 attack rate to barely reach the 20 cap or the 15% duration mastery for 2.70 x 6 x 1.0 x 1.35 = 21.87
"
Rizzelo wrote:
Do i need the cold/light dmg roll on ring if i get it from blizzard crown or boot enchant?

No issue with having several but you indeed only need at least 1 source of added cold or lightning damage to proc elemental equilibrium.
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
"
Rizzelo wrote:
Hmmmmmmm how accurate is the POB maximum sustained fuses? if i do for example the explosive fuse formula 2.70 x 6 x 1.0 x 1.20 i get = 19.44 fuses while POB calculates 20, dunno which to trust but if i go by this manual calculation then i would need either 2.78 attack rate to barely reach the 20 cap or the 15% duration mastery for 2.70 x 6 x 1.0 x 1.35 = 21.87

Hello.

If you go to calcs screen, on explosive arrow, you can see the line "max sust fuses", mouseover and it'll show the calculations from PoB.
In your case, with all buffs active (pots, onslaught, your max frenzy etc, unless i made a mistake in the configuration panel, it shows me :

2.88 (as) x 0.92 (hit) = 2.65 fuse rate
x 6 (totems) = 15.90
x 1.40 (duration) = 22.26
+1 (initial hit)
= 23.26 -> round down to 20 max.

Now say without flasks and without frenzy :
[ 2.56 (as) x 0.9 (hit) x 6 (tot) * 1.40 ] +1 -> 20.32 round down to 20 max fuses.

----

I trust PoB calculations*, now it never hurts to have more available fuses (bit more as, bit more hit chance...) as these calculations are made in "perfect conditions", all your totems spawned, all in range/hitting the same enemy, and also averaging the hits with your hit chance.

(*more than manual calculations)

Last edited by Headtourist on Sep 3, 2023, 4:48:20 AM
THings have happened.

I may play around with some armor with a malevolence implicit? Not sure, want to make sure I stay at 100% suppress.

https://pobb.in/Mzilcyq8vt6U update
Last edited by DeerFart on Sep 3, 2023, 5:22:05 AM
"
Headtourist wrote:
"
Rizzelo wrote:

Hello.

If you go to calcs screen, on explosive arrow, you can see the line "max sust fuses", mouseover and it'll show the calculations from PoB.
In your case, with all buffs active (pots, onslaught, your max frenzy etc, unless i made a mistake in the configuration panel, it shows me :

2.88 (as) x 0.92 (hit) = 2.65 fuse rate
x 6 (totems) = 15.90
x 1.40 (duration) = 22.26
+1 (initial hit)
= 23.26 -> round down to 20 max.

Now say without flasks and without frenzy :
[ 2.56 (as) x 0.9 (hit) x 6 (tot) * 1.40 ] +1 -> 20.32 round down to 20 max fuses.

----

I trust PoB calculations*, now it never hurts to have more available fuses (bit more as, bit more hit chance...) as these calculations are made in "perfect conditions", all your totems spawned, all in range/hitting the same enemy, and also averaging the hits with your hit chance.

(*more than manual calculations)

good info as usual - looks like I can slim down some attack speed.
Last edited by DeerFart on Sep 3, 2023, 5:33:44 AM
Well, a T1 spell suppression explicit on a rare armour goes up to 22% (according to craftofexile), so say you get t1, that's 8-10% to compensate. T2 is 17 to 19%.

On the tree there's 12% on entrench, at the cost of your viridian jewel + at least 1 skill point (look at my tree). You can still level to 99 or 100. Don't know how hard it is now they "balanced" 5 ways.

Lot easier : There's always the eater implicit on gloves for spell suppression too, there's like 5 to 10% spell suppression there, at the cost of your 14% increased accuracy implicit. You'd still be at 98% hit chance on uber pinnacle bosses, so it's essentially the same, shouldn't hurt you, lol.

"
Headtourist wrote:
Well, a T1 spell suppression explicit on a rare armour goes up to 22% (according to craftofexile), so say you get t1, that's 8-10% to compensate. T2 is 17 to 19%.

On the tree there's 12% on entrench, at the cost of your viridian jewel + at least 1 skill point (look at my tree). You can still level to 99 or 100. Don't know how hard it is now they "balanced" 5 ways.

Lot easier : There's always the eater implicit on gloves for spell suppression too, there's like 5 to 10% spell suppression there, at the cost of your 14% increased accuracy implicit. You'd still be at 98% hit chance on uber pinnacle bosses, so it's essentially the same, shouldn't hurt you, lol.

Honeslty from what Im seeing on POB the rare chests arent that appealing; though, I could go the extra curse route for ele weakness or something. Hmmmm.
Hmm seems im good then so 20 fuses is accurate, hit chance is 96% tho you prob forgot to tick is enemies blinded since i have the tattoo which blinds on hits and it works with totems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info