3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Well, sunk about a mirror into imprints/reroll synth and it didnt get better. Decided to stop there (also don't have much currency left :D i guess i can't make fun of gamblers anymore)

I guess i'm done with the league.

Edit : this version requires a lot more currency (maybe 2.5x on average) than the other one on essences it seems.
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Last edited by Headtourist on Aug 11, 2023, 2:43:32 PM
Thanks for the blizzard crown info, i might try it.

I finally have crafted a better bow with a good cruzible tree so i guess next step would be the blizzard crown.
I also have a +2 marble amulet that isnt finished but usable as it is and a hunter quiver also not finished but usable.
Im a little scared at exalt slam because i might get one of the mods that brick the item for EA totems.
I slam when i have a backup just in case it bricks.

I maybe try EA totems in the next league, it has worked so good this league so if i dont find anything uber intresting it will be EA totems for sure.
"
Mateo_swe wrote:

Im a little scared at exalt slam because i might get one of the mods that brick the item for EA totems.

Are you talking about the amulet or the quiver?

The quiver is relatively 'safe' thanks to the 'cannot roll attack modifiers' metacraft. Basically what you want to do is:

- Get a hunter quiver with both DoT suffixes and an open suffix slot.
- Craft 'cannot roll attack modifiers'
- Now the only available prefixes are:
-- Life
-- damage with bow skills
-- movement speed
-- pierce (this is the bad one)
- Even better, both DoT suffixes ARE attack mods, so if you ever get the pierce prefix you can safely annul, worst case you annul the 'cannot roll attack modifiers'
- So just Exalt/Annul until you are happy
- Once you have the three good prefixes in place, replace 'cannot roll attack modifiers' with attack speed.

If I missed something, I am happy to learn myself. :)
Bow badly will the totem taunt be missed next league?
"
Bow badly will the totem taunt be missed next league?

Personally, I won't miss it at all. It's nice when you're leveling, but monsters wreck your totems at higher levels. I always respec out of it by the time I hit maps. I just wish it had been replaced by something decent, but oh well.
Last edited by ILjXYZ on Aug 12, 2023, 11:57:02 AM
Have the patchnotes or new support gems changed anything for this build ?
Curious if there is a leveling filter for this build?

Edit: No need, just edited a filterblade caster preset one real fast and added a short bow / 2-point quiver.
Last edited by crzytimes on Aug 13, 2023, 12:55:46 PM
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:

flexing from the graveyard, nice. Ps, nice mageblood flasks.
hello !

i never tried a EA totem build and think about using it for the 3.22.

What do you think about the new support : Sadism (well we don't have the numbers for now)

Added a new Dexterity/Strength Support Gem - Sadism: Supports any skill that hits enemies, causing Damaging Ailments inflicted by them to deal damage faster, but causes the inflicted Ailments to have less Duration.

could it be fit somewhere ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info