3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Hey guys, i started this build two days ago and need some help with my next upgrades order...

now i have 5 div to invest (and im keeping farming), my objective is using this build to make the challenges.

My PoB with my current build status : https://pastebin.com/FpU1uE6J

thanks for the help.
"
Hey guys, i started this build two days ago and need some help with my next upgrades order...

now i have 5 div to invest (and im keeping farming), my objective is using this build to make the challenges.

Hey. Took a look, here are a few ideas to begin with, and mid long term investment too :

- Get ignite proliferation implicit on your gloves so you can swap your gem for elemental damage with attacks (requires red socket instead of blue though)
- Get awakened burning damage instead of regular one. Cost seems to be 80c for a level 5 gem. Same with Deadly Ailments ! (Awakened ele damage may cost too much for now, you'll get it later)
- Anoint watchtowers on your amulet, even if you keep herbalism for the moment, that's 5 points you can use to allocate more damage, maybe Dirty Techniques on the bottom side of the tree.
- Don't use rain of splinters for now, it reduces your damage and you already have ignite proliferation for clearing. Replace it with a more useful jewel but don't buy an expensive one.
- Keep levelling your bow gems ((ballista totem...) and add quality where needed
- Get a devoto's devotion helmet with +15% explosive arrow enchant (i still use mine for mapping even though i have an expensive double elevated blizzard crown, so I can promise it will be useful in the long run. Prices vary, sometimes 50c, sometimes 100c... Cheap investment, more dps, more speed, more chaos res.

Mid term :
- Buy unnatural instinct, you'll need it later anyway (2-2.5d) Will grant you all the small avatar of the hunt + gladiator's perseverance nodes AND points to reallocate somewhere else.*
- *Maybe into jewel sockets to get rare jewels with good stats for the build, but not things that will cost too much though.

Long term :

Work on making a nice crucible tree for your next bow :
- +1 to bow/dex gems
- lifetap
- +32 to fire damage over time multiplier/...
- aspect of the eagle/avatar of the hunt...
Lifetap node is very important as it allows you to socket Empower instead of Lifetap.
There's something like 40-45% more dps to get from a crucible + full crafted bow. (easiest one being on pages 290-291 of the guide, may cost something like 10-12 div to craft from scratch).

Remove all nodes on the right side of Elemental Equilibrium to reallocate/get cluster jewel setup (take a look at our characters to get some ideas).

More jewel sockets on the tree : a nice lethal pride, a nice watcher's eye, maybe impossible escape...

PS : I just realized you are not spell suppression capped.
At least take the reflexes node for 2 points, that will be 14% more. You want the value to be 100%, either from items, from tree...
And/or you can also get atziri's steps boots for now. You're overcapped in elemental resists and they are really cheap. You're lookint at 20-26% spell suppression from them instead of your current 13 on boots.
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Last edited by Headtourist on May 21, 2023, 6:20:18 PM
And get lethal pride, with 2-3 faster ignites
A question regarding crafting the helmet:

So as a first step I need elevated faster ignites on the helmet itself, and -12% resistances on the other helmet I am mrging it with.

To get there I need a second influence modifier for the orb of dominance. What is the most efficient way to get there? Just Alt spam for the influence modifier you want, then augment/Regal and hope one of them is an influence modifier. Back to alt spam if it is not?
"
Asinoeh wrote:
A question regarding crafting the helmet:

So as a first step I need elevated faster ignites on the helmet itself, and -12% resistances on the other helmet I am mrging it with.

To get there I need a second influence modifier for the orb of dominance. What is the most efficient way to get there? Just Alt spam for the influence modifier you want, then augment/Regal and hope one of them is an influence modifier. Back to alt spam if it is not?

If i remember correctly

I think, on the blizzard crown (ilvl83+, redeemer influenced), i did alt/regal.

I tried to do the same on the ilvl85 warlord helmet but it didnt lead me anywhere. Also tried to chaos roll.
In the end i just set a filter on trade with the influenced mod and a count 1 on every other influenced mod and bought from others...
Last edited by Headtourist on May 22, 2023, 11:19:28 AM
Speaking of that helmet ...

How close is 'nearby' in that 'nearby enemies have -12% fire resistance' affix? At first glance it looks to me like I never want to voluntarily put myself into a position to benefit from that buff ...
"
Asinoeh wrote:
Speaking of that helmet ...

How close is 'nearby' in that 'nearby enemies have -12% fire resistance' affix? At first glance it looks to me like I never want to voluntarily put myself into a position to benefit from that buff ...

It used to be a delve mod, became influence mod.
Picture there :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2227379

Even if it had a closer range, it would still be nice for bosses (thinking sirus and such.
Last edited by Headtourist on May 22, 2023, 2:02:42 PM
Done with the league, if someone wants to buy the build off me in bulk(everything) - DM me.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/eBDAJ1yf (22/6.6 mil guardian/uber dps)
Profile: BitchLichWitch char.
:)
"
Headtourist wrote:
"

Hey. Took a look, here are a few ideas to begin with, and mid long term investment too :

- Get ignite proliferation implicit on your gloves so you can swap your gem for elemental damage with attacks (requires red socket instead of blue though)
- Get awakened burning damage instead of regular one. Cost seems to be 80c for a level 5 gem. Same with Deadly Ailments ! (Awakened ele damage may cost too much for now, you'll get it later)
- Anoint watchtowers on your amulet, even if you keep herbalism for the moment, that's 5 points you can use to allocate more damage, maybe Dirty Techniques on the bottom side of the tree.
- Don't use rain of splinters for now, it reduces your damage and you already have ignite proliferation for clearing. Replace it with a more useful jewel but don't buy an expensive one.
- Keep levelling your bow gems ((ballista totem...) and add quality where needed
- Get a devoto's devotion helmet with +15% explosive arrow enchant (i still use mine for mapping even though i have an expensive double elevated blizzard crown, so I can promise it will be useful in the long run. Prices vary, sometimes 50c, sometimes 100c... Cheap investment, more dps, more speed, more chaos res.

Mid term :
- Buy unnatural instinct, you'll need it later anyway (2-2.5d) Will grant you all the small avatar of the hunt + gladiator's perseverance nodes AND points to reallocate somewhere else.*
- *Maybe into jewel sockets to get rare jewels with good stats for the build, but not things that will cost too much though.

Long term :

Work on making a nice crucible tree for your next bow :
- +1 to bow/dex gems
- lifetap
- +32 to fire damage over time multiplier/...
- aspect of the eagle/avatar of the hunt...
Lifetap node is very important as it allows you to socket Empower instead of Lifetap.
There's something like 40-45% more dps to get from a crucible + full crafted bow. (easiest one being on pages 290-291 of the guide, may cost something like 10-12 div to craft from scratch).

Remove all nodes on the right side of Elemental Equilibrium to reallocate/get cluster jewel setup (take a look at our characters to get some ideas).

More jewel sockets on the tree : a nice lethal pride, a nice watcher's eye, maybe impossible escape...

PS : I just realized you are not spell suppression capped.
At least take the reflexes node for 2 points, that will be 14% more. You want the value to be 100%, either from items, from tree...
And/or you can also get atziri's steps boots for now. You're overcapped in elemental resists and they are really cheap. You're lookint at 20-26% spell suppression from them instead of your current 13 on boots.

thank you so much, i want invest a little bit in mana reservation too, to fill more auras...

and i using rain of splinters, just for better clear, even with ignite proliferation i feel the clear a bit slow, but is because im always played with zoom zoom builds like, lightning arrow, tornado shot, etc.

one more question, we using the molten shell on left click, right ? and the enduring cry, we should be using in what cenarious ??
"
Keylors wrote:

one more question, we using the molten shell on left click, right ? and the enduring cry, we should be using in what cenarious ??

steelskin is better IMO, if you dont have shitload of armour.
enduring cry for endurance charges ;p At bosses mostly.
You can get endurance on kill on lethal pride for mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info