New Features Suggestion (with images!)

Bump - I couldn't get GGG's attention yet so I'm going to try and bump it now that its been awhile :)
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:
Spoiler

Colored Buffs & Debuffs
-Perfect for new players to quickly identify good and bad debuffs like shock stacks or to understand what works with Inner force.

Icons at Bottom
-This would need to be optional. I know some would love this, others wouldn't because they are use to how it is now. This could save you because your eyes stare at fight & hp but not always at debuffs. Now you can see all three nearby!

Spoiler

Sort Characters
-Characters could be sorted by league, classes, alphabetical order, date created, highest level and maybe even more. This is especially useful if your account is full or if you've purchased more character slots. Makes it easier to find your characters.

Spoiler

Trade Chat Filter
-A lot of people have been complaing about trading. This feature would allow you to filter trade chat messages between all items or one specific rarity. Only messages containing a linked item with the specified rarity would show up. This will allow you to keep trade channel on while playing without being abused by a giant wall of text containing items you are not interested in.

Spoiler

Portal Timer
-This would help know when the instance/portal will expire. The timer could be on the whole time, or maybe just in the last 2 minutes. It could also be turned on/off in the options.

Spoiler

Stash Tab Arrows
-These arrow would skip an entire row of stash tabs instead of just one at a time like the ones beneath them. This would help those with lots of tabs because they could just instantly view a full new row of tabs without using the god awful dropdown arrow.

Spoiler

Next Level Tool Tip
-Tooltip could show info like damage/level req/mana cost/etc, of next level so players don't need to visit the wiki all the time.

Oh god, I remember reading this so long ago and going "Can't disagree with anything except portal timer... and thats just cause it wouldn't look as pretty"

Still true. Still all things that could be done, look elegant, and make life easier. Especially the buffs. Oh god the buffs

For this I'd propose also hiding the description text (Beneath the attribute requirement) as you already know how it works. This way the information popup is kept compact.

Other then that, I like the ideas in the first post.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on May 15, 2013, 12:28:46 AM
Every single one of these suggestions would make the game better.
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
I'd love to see these features get implemented :)
Bump for very nice ideas.
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
i agree with all the suggestions, brilliant ideas, very much needed!
I want everyone of this in-game, kudos on making awesome screenshots.

But still no official response :/ I hope you get it soon because you worked hard for it.

Also
* Searchable in-game Stash please,
* Crit damage in Red (on top of character so you feel good whenever you crit)
* In-Game trading post

Just throwing in my bit :)

https://twitch.tv/divineslight
Thank you for making these attractive graphics.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Love all the ideas, especially the buff/debuff placements.
PM me here is best way to contact me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info