New Features Suggestion (with images!)

Spoiler

Colored Buffs & Debuffs We did it!
-Perfect for new players to quickly identify good and bad debuffs like shock stacks or to understand what works with Inner force.

Icons at Bottom
-This would need to be optional. I know some would love this, others wouldn't because they are use to how it is now. This could save you because your eyes stare at fight & hp but not always at debuffs. Now you can see all three nearby!

Spoiler

Sort Characters
-Characters could be sorted by league, classes, alphabetical order, date created, highest level and maybe even more. This is especially useful if your account is full or if you've purchased more character slots. Makes it easier to find your characters.

Spoiler

Trade Chat Filter
-A lot of people have been complaing about trading. This feature would allow you to filter trade chat messages between all items or one specific rarity. Only messages containing a linked item with the specified rarity would show up. This will allow you to keep trade channel on while playing without being abused by a giant wall of text containing items you are not interested in.

Spoiler

Portal Timer
-This would help know when the instance/portal will expire. The timer could be on the whole time, or maybe just in the last 2 minutes. It could also be turned on/off in the options.

Spoiler

Stash Tab Arrows
-These new arrows would skip an entire row of stash tabs instead of just one at a time like the ones beneath them. This would help those with lots of tabs because they could just instantly view a full new row of tabs without using the god awful dropdown arrow.

Spoiler

Next Level Tool Tip
-Tooltip could show info like damage/level req/mana cost/etc, of next level so players don't need to visit the wiki all the time.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Aug 23, 2013, 9:28:11 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
bump - please leave any feedback. i will be reading them. i'd like to know if the rest of the community likes these ideas and if GGG should implement some or all.
I like all of your ideas. Some of this things are planned tbh.
Last edited by KarraKurri on Apr 5, 2013, 9:04:44 PM
"
KarraKurri wrote:
I like all of your ideas. Some of this things are planned tbh.

Oh really? I would like to know which ones and where i can find a GGG post about them so I can remove them from this list.
Im sure that the 'nextlvl' feature is in the works.

Here is guy thet do 2d art for PoE: http://www.xoco1.com/work/

Its there among other things.

BTW. Why these fonts and buff icons/timers are not in game? They are preetier than current ones.

Also there was (some time ago) thread with exaclt the same buff suggestion and devs respond that he will 'pass this to the team' or smth like that.

But plz dont remove a thing. IMHO there is nothing wrong when developers are reminded that something is needed. :P
Last edited by Sam on Apr 7, 2013, 9:57:22 PM
Pretty, I hope they make it into the game eventually.
✠ ✠
"
KarraKurri wrote:
Im sure that the 'nextlvl' feature is in the works.
BTW. Why these fonts and buff icons/timers are not in game? They are preetier than current ones.

Also there was (some time ago) thread with exaclt the same buff suggestion and devs respond that he will 'pass this to the team' or smth like that.

Ya i made the old thread on changes i wanted to see in CB and had included that buff/debuff image i made. I found the topic and thats how i had the idea to revive that idea and to add more ^.^

The font is actually the same: "Fontin small caps" & "Fontin" they can be downloaded if you google them. I couldn't make them look the same cause the rendering is different for unknown reasons.

Thanks about the icons looking prettier, but its the exact same icons but i recolored the HUE on the border :P

"
wiggin wrote:
Pretty, I hope they make it into the game eventually.

ty!
Last edited by GreenDude on Apr 5, 2013, 9:42:26 PM
"
KarraKurri wrote:
Here is guy thet do 2d art for PoE: [Edited by Staff - Please do not post external links]

May i ask why this was removed? It was link to artist gallery that is available on his website... wtf?

Some new police about links or what? He have this pics with GGG aprovall (its on the site).
Are we have some enthusiastic mod or something was changed? (because i dont see yt links and other links dissapearing).
Last edited by KarraKurri on Apr 5, 2013, 10:14:36 PM
We try to avoid having any links in forums that are unknown to us in an effort to minimize phishing attempts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kind regards,
Bex
-.- the only GGG attention this thread gets is off topic. darn lol..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info