⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

The Ubers

A short clip of last sequenze of Uber-Shaper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25w1Mpw9ktA

I am still a totally slow and unique unskilled and rare-relaxed poe'er & stinger. I am not bad in building, researching skills, gear and trees and their combinations, but I am really not good ingame, slow and love to facetank. But I need to move more against Ubers even with the allstars.
So I died 4x when I camped too long or moved too central in the attacks or bullet-hell or took 4 big damage-attacks at once.

I totally adore and admire the one's and pro's pleasing and dealing it in 1 portal. Totally b.i.s. skilled!!

But I don't like to hide that the build is great against the Ubers and is able to tank when many other builds would been oneshotted.

The upsides of the build are:

- We can (easy) tank the big beams (with Es on hit watcher's eye or first second lethe shade)
- We can (easy) tank the slams (with Iron reflexes integrated in Skin of the Lords, critting slams with molten shell)
- We can (easy) tank the arena totally messed up and in aoe-ground effects (with lethe shade)
- We can (easy) tank the bullet-hell (with Molten shell or frost shield)
- We can (easy) tank 2-3 attacks (balls, slams, aoe's) of these at once

The disclaimers and downsides are:

- You can only tank 2-3 big attack at once.
- No, you cannot tank 4-5 Uber-attacks simultan at once.
- Yes, too, I hate already shaper's sneaking assistants attacking and slaming hiding in too much effects
- yes, you need good gear and melding of the flesh
- it's best to swap:
+Lethe Shade against aoe's, instead Wicked ward, with 90-100% ailments-avoidances (arcane sanctuary, shield-mastery, eldritch boots).
+ Iron Reflexes integrated in SoL (tank the slams)

Storm Brands triggered cast when stunned
Void sphere cast triggered cast while channneling Storm Burst

TL; DR

The allstars are again one of the best builds on the whole tree to facetank a lot Uber-attacks. There are not many builds which tank the big and main Uber-attacks. The allstars build up much more recovery and global defences than most meta-builds.

Because we stack and max up flexible and hybrid almost all global defences and mount up damage in chaos and clusters I am optimistic that the allstars will be extreme top relevant in [3.19]
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 22, 2022, 2:31:35 PM
xd
Last edited by MkDdZZzAfZ on Nov 2, 2023, 6:10:32 AM
"
MkDdZZzAfZ wrote:
As new player do not try this build. I spend around 40-50ex just to hit around 380k dmg. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but if you are new player go with something more new player friendly :D

Hi MkDd,

yes, you miss all important medium clusters and HoA-support gems. Take a look into the in red colour titled spoiler "The composition of agony" or also "checklist damage" to improve. You find there everything you missed. Check your cluster-jewels and flasks like I tried to advice to you just on the last page.

Your amulet ashes of the stars is not needed, the recommended aul's uprising amulet does the same job or even better freeing up passives and is 30-35 exalts cheaper.

How do you count 380k? You deal in the moment 3M singletarget-damage. When you follow the the "faq", "tl;dr" or the tipps it's 13-16M. And why do you go without a helmet enchant? I wrote about exactly this and your missing clusters just last threadpage for you and I guess you didn't took a look at "pob" and "pob-configuration" for your correct damage.

So overall: It's a good idea ;-) to use the medium clusters with "pure agony" when you want damage and also not expensive awakened-supportgems like guided for more increased HoA-levels...
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/R6aE9wBh7 you can start with only "pure agony" without "cult-leader", 20 chaos, and you find the tradelinks easy at page 50.

Last edited by Chromino on Jul 24, 2022, 9:14:03 AM
Hi, how do i get helm with HoA has increase mana reservation efficiency? Could you send me a trade link?
"
gorduro wrote:
Hi, how do i get helm with HoA has increase mana reservation efficiency? Could you send me a trade link?

Hi gorduro!

In endgame it's:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/825jyqvcV

For levelling you can start also other helmets or only with 50% increased efficiencies or other enchants for determination/ grace etc., HoAg 75% increased efficiencies remain best of course:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/6yb8wo6uG

You find all ranked tradelinks on page 50 of the thread, separated in thematical spoilers/ chapters like levelling-gear, endgame-gear, jewels, gems, clusters etc.:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Last edited by Chromino on Jul 22, 2022, 1:47:39 PM
sorry to bother again, i need some dexterity, can you reccomende me a ring or an amulet? i have 1 ex. i need at least 47, but i cannot craft because i have almost all unique and the non uniques i cant because i cant put more mods
"
gorduro wrote:
sorry to bother again, i need some dexterity, can you reccomende me a ring or an amulet? i have 1 ex. i need at least 47, but i cannot craft because i have almost all unique and the non uniques i cant because i cant put more mods

No problem! Let's sting!

While levelling dex is probably most easy on a unique jewel or simply utmost intellect/ dex or +30 dex passive and later in endgame on clustertransfer-points or unset rare despair-ring.

Spoiler
From "Tipps for levelling"

Priorize, benchcraft and stack dex on your gear and jewels for everytime full levelled force of your Herald.
Choose dex-gear and accessoires as campaign-rewards when you need more required dex.

When you are missing some dexterity or strength attributes required by HoAg maximal skill- and supportlevels, take +30 dex/ str passives on the way. Regret them later.

Activate utmost intellect early with attributes mastery for additional dex when needed too.

Or use a "split personality", cheap with added dex, "astramentis" amulet or the unique jewel "careful planning" to solve all dex-problems.

For example split personality +dex for the last jewelslot, 6 chaos:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/eWOvYmnHL

Or curse on hit-ring, vulnerability is also great before gearing 100% Chaosconversion in triad grips

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/085y587cg
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 22, 2022, 4:06:33 PM
Hi i have a question the ascendancy "time of need" works with the passives chaos inoculation and zealots oath? Also why chaos inoculation?
Last edited by gorduro on Jul 22, 2022, 8:53:57 PM
"
gorduro wrote:
Hi i have a question the ascendancy "time of need" works with the passives chaos inoculation and zealots oath? Also why chaos inoculation?

Yes, Zealoth's oath is needed to transform life regeneration of time of need into es-regeneration as CI.

Chaos Inoculation is a complex and tough decision. On the one side we need the golden rule and reflecting self-poisoning to stack high HoA-virulences and with them high singletarget damage. We cast fast and stack fast poison also on ourself. So Chaos Immunity preventing us from taken poisondamage is the most relaxed style, and in some weird chaos-map-or mob-mods far the safest also.

The alternative stat "unaffected by poison" is possible to get on boots only in exchange for other good stats like es and elemental ailments-immunities, watcher's eye with high 50% manareservations of malevolence or on the not so strong unique helmet maw of conquest. Or we would need to invest into max chaosresistances on the tree, clusters etc., but that's a lot balance and a lot needed passives too.

So until now choosing CI is in my experiences the best solution. The energyshield is also not too hard to scale up with skin of the lords, discipline, radiant faith and best to recover in fights with aegis aurora.

Last edited by Chromino on Jul 22, 2022, 10:21:56 PM
how do i get evasion rating? I only need grace and flask? Edit: How do i get high energy shield? And how do I check agony crawler damage? with all the gems and stuff
Last edited by gorduro on Jul 23, 2022, 1:52:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info