⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
vhanz1 wrote:
Hi Guys,

https://pastebin.com/U5Hk5sJj
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/vhanz1/characters

1: I feel my energy shield is a bit low? not sure how to push that up a bit higher.

<3

Assuming POB calc is correct, you have too much unreserved mana. Work on that and you'll get an increase in ES. You could change the small cluster jewel to the ES one instead of reservation and that would likely still leave you enough mana. Losing sovereignty is another option (POB shows that increase ES by about 100, and still leaves you too much mana).

A better Watchers eye is another change, get the one that gives increased ES plus whatever else you need.

"
vhanz1 wrote:

2: damage is good but feel it could be better, should I switch any gems or min/max any gear pieces?

Change your right most reservation mastery to Auras have 15% increased effect, that will help get to max viru faster.

Right large cluster jewel should get changed, you want the exact same thing you have on the left side.

Roll (or replace) your ring that has 83% increased damage.

For single target damage make sure you are switching out the Pierce gem for Vile toxins. For map clear, Awakened chain is much better than Pierce.

Personally I prefer to cast spirit offering myself (not on stun), that way I can ensure it's up at all times instead of waiting for a stun.

When moving around points, get that last Cult Leader (maybe take the point from sovereignty).

"
vhanz1 wrote:

3: am I doing something completely wrong? if so please let me know.

Your spell block is pretty low at under 50%, block is important not just for damage mitigation but also replenishing your ES. You can get more from block mastery or look at glancing blows. GB does mean you always take some damage but would overcap your block which helps keep your ES replenished via the aegis. If you take GB you'll probably want to change out the rumi's and maybe some of the other skill points (no point in being overcapped).

Your armor and energy shield mastery should change, you don't want to be low on ES so it's not a useful mastery. Move the point elsewhere or even better change it to 20% reduced effect of curses. That with Time of Need from your ascendancy makes you curse immune.

Try to find a skin of the lords with Ghost Dance.

You are lacking a flask, get the evasion one.
"
CrowbarSr wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

I cannot find a fitting searching filter for forbidden flame and flesh: Sanctuary of Thought. Is there a filter in poe-trade to lock the ascendancy-notable or do you neeed to search manually the list?

Here's an example mate: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/5k79pEnCa

Thank you Crowbar! Great! Now the edited tradelink, page 50, as alternative beside jewels split personality, is much better to use!
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 24, 2022, 2:53:00 PM
Great build!
Last edited by ZYZZRAVIC on Feb 24, 2022, 1:56:49 PM
"
vhanz1 wrote:
Hi Guys,

really like the build so far, slowly getting it together with all your advice.

if someone can run their eye over this, it would be appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/U5Hk5sJj
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/vhanz1/characters

1: I feel my energy shield is a bit low? not sure how to push that up a bit higher.

2: damage is good but feel it could be better, should I switch any gems or min/max any gear pieces?

3: am I doing something completely wrong? if so please let me know.

<3

Hi Vhanz,

it's like Valsacar writes.

Now with your new armour keystone divine shield take the special trees "Divine shield as keystone on Skin of the Lords" from the pob without thread of hope. Now your 75% spellblock and 7.2 k es are great as well as your 9.M shaperdamage with vile toxins/ multistrike singletarget - you can also balance es into damage (chaos- or minion-mastery) or ailment-immunities or what you prefer. For lvl 100 choose tankyness of course.

With the guardian's time of need 80% curse-immunities are ordinary more than enough. 100% don't mean your are complete curse-immune, most curse-map-mods increases the curses far beyond 100%. You have also overcapped resistances, so that the most dangerous elemental curses loose effect.

I advice to 120% buffed armour against big physical hits or instead increased es-recharge, which buffs strong wicked ward. Both are strong.

Great done! Arachnophilia! Congrats to lvl 99 too!
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 24, 2022, 3:19:18 PM
Congratulations - 100 levels of Scott_Archnem_Templar! Arachnophilia!

Great set-up with for mapping and high density nice Raven-mask The Gull-helmet. Let it shrine!

To summarize:Voices clusters, 65 virulences, fullblock, frostwalls to tank 100, only low 5.2k Es, starter and budget skin of the loyals, gloves, empowr lvl 3 and HoAg lvl 20 - but already great and very fine characteristics and very interesting set-up!

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Scott828/Scott_Archnem_Templar?i=2&search=class%3DGuardian%26skill%3DHerald-of-Agony
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 25, 2022, 3:47:59 AM
I got 2,5k hours in POE, but i have never seen a build with this many variants.
Can anyone help me, i LOVE farming sims. What version of the build should i look into?

I am also on a budget of around 70ex, so that might limit me in the beginning!

Sorry for asking, but jesus so many trees.

- I got a lvl 95 i can reroll, so i am not starting from lvl 1.
- Ghostdance chest is 40 ex. But Ironflex or divine is like 10-15. But then figuring out what items to combine them with is not that easy.
Last edited by Multijuice on Feb 25, 2022, 6:10:51 AM
"
Multijuice wrote:
Can anyone help me, i LOVE farming sims. What version of the build should i look into?

- Ghostdance chest is 40 ex. But Ironflex or divine is like 10-15. But then figuring out what items to combine them with is not that easy.

This is the variant you want: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/334#p24447710

It's what I run, and it was designed last league by a simu farmer.

This league I switched over once I had all the basic gear, but generic versions of the gems. Then continued farming until I could get better gems (still have a few more to go, but they are all 10ex+ each).

Edit: Due to the hydrosphere nerf ball lightning is currently the best replacement. I've been testing other options, but so far haven't found anything that even comes close to what hydrosphere used to it.

That means for bossing you need to switch the melee splash to multistrike (as well as cyclone to storm burst and chain to vile toxins).

In simu (I did a number last league) you can keep the mapping gem setup up through wave 20, but at some point after that you'll need to switch gems once you're killing the boss (yes, in the middle of the fight, you're tanky enough to pause for a second).
Last edited by Valsacar on Feb 25, 2022, 11:57:26 AM
"
Multijuice wrote:

The spoiler "choose your edition" shows concentrated the needed stats for different progress and editions, like manamamangement for all auras, spellblockchance and the using of fullblock or poisonchance and triad grips for the fullchaos-conversion. With lvl 95 and 40 ex you choose what you want depending on your goals

Then first you take the passive tree depending on the keystone on your Skin of the Lords, they vary different for ghost dance, ghost dance with voices clusters, or divine shield in the templar area sometimes with thread of hope. Divine shield is great, ghost dance is only 1 passivepoint better when you focus into tankyness. Iron reflexes is only best against sirus and in all content not recommended.

As Valsacar writes, on page 334 monik390 did a great variation for simulacrums, but with gemswaps and less ehp.

For simulacrums wave 30 fast farming 12M damage are recommended. So I would advice for example to the tree: "Divine shield as keystone on Skin of the Lords", then "Divine shield as keystone on Skin of the Lords: 100% chaosconversion" and the related item tab "100% chaos-conversion" for 15.4M damage. For simulacrums until wave 27 all editions work great.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 25, 2022, 2:14:40 PM
Is there a variation of this build that uses a squire to juice the hell out of the spiders?
Hi,

I have a quick question about the shaper gloves.

Will they have 3 prefixes and 3 suffixes on top of the shaper mods or do they count toward the total? I see some with 7, 8, 9 and I'm not sure if I can craft on them.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info