⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Hello Chromino! Thank you so much for your build and all the work you put into it. Could I ask for some advice on what to get next to improve my build? I am level 90 and I feel like my damage should be higher. I have followed your full tanky setup and just feel like my damage is low comparatively.

https://pastebin.com/GzTpZpcW

This is my current set up, it is nearly the same as I cannot afford a determination implicit aegis aurora, but I believe I have the BiS for the rest of my gear.

P.S. If you think it might be beneficial for me to swap to 100% chaos at this point, I also have a set of 4W triads. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated :)
"
pjpotter wrote:
Hello Chromino! Thank you so much for your build and all the work you put into it. Could I ask for some advice on what to get next to improve my build? I am level 90 and I feel like my damage should be higher. I have followed your full tanky setup and just feel like my damage is low comparatively.

This is my current set up, it is nearly the same as I cannot afford a determination implicit aegis aurora, but I believe I have the BiS for the rest of my gear.

P.S. If you think it might be beneficial for me to swap to 100% chaos at this point, I also have a set of 4W triads. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Your two big issues are your armor (no room for the empower) and cluster jewels. More levels in Hoag = More damage. More viru (pure agony) = more damage.

There's a few other areas you could improve, but none that would give as big of a damage boost as those two.
I don't see strength listed as a topic, did I miss it? I'm struggling with that
"
thcgreen wrote:
I don't see strength listed as a topic, did I miss it? I'm struggling with that

It's in the spoiler "Ascendancy, Bandits, Pantheon, Attributes Requirements" or the same like dex in the "Tipps for levelling". While levelling take +30 passives, later you should have no problems and get enough on tree, transferpassives of clusters and gear. When you limit Molten shell or Determination a few levels it's okay too.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 26, 2022, 8:31:49 AM
"
pjpotter wrote:

Hi pjpotter!

Yes, in many slots you are already very great good geared.

It's like Valsacar writes - but you need different socket-colours in your Skin of the lords. You find the rankings and topic and explanations in the spoiler "the dirty scorpion-tail", and in "gear, skills links".

It buffs empower +2, so the best stinging and fitting are the compositions:

1) 4g, 1r, 1b
2) 3g, 2r, 1b
3) 3g, 1r, 2b
4) 2g, 2r, 2b

Lower damage and not recommended are:
0r
0b
3r

100% chaosconversion is recommended a bit higher levelled, around 93 or 95, when you already builded up defences, auras and manamanagement.

Determination or grace as shield-implicit or other granted skills are expensive and only much later needed too. Before just use the spoiler "Skillmanager". Only with a b.i.s. watcher's eye including the clarity mod or 2 movementskills you need a free socket before.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 26, 2022, 11:14:46 AM
Is pierce significant better than vile toxins for mapping?
"
Komagetsome wrote:

Yes, anomalous pierce is in maps and high density a x6 multiplier!

Only go against singletargets/ endgame bosses without.

Awakened fork (in blight for example) or awakened chain are variants instead pierce too, but they include more and increased manareservations.

Summon phantasms-support is also possible instead pierce for mapping and clearspeed.

Overall anomalous pierce is the first and best choice.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 26, 2022, 7:48:59 PM
Deleted.
Last edited by wkaos on Feb 26, 2022, 11:37:20 AM
"
Komagetsome wrote:

Yes, a lot better but awakened chain is the best for map clear.
Awesome build so far. I am lvl 92 and just got a Glancing Blows Skin (no luck crafting as I have 6 trash ones so far)...should I use it? Also my dmg. might be a little low, mind checking out my PoB?

https://pastebin.com/uFTYZHPB

Thanks!

Belator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info