⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Hi, just wondering what the point of ball lightning/brand is once we use DIV HOAG to poison?

Thanks
Is it possible make build like this the full block version with 35ex
"
Rauny wrote:
Hi, just wondering what the point of ball lightning/brand is once we use DIV HOAG to poison?

Thanks

Please head to "tldr" and "faq"

You need to continuous generate full virulences for max damage.

Castspeed and poisonchance are mandatory in unity for full damage.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 26, 2022, 10:01:05 PM
"
Difamos wrote:
Is it possible make build like this the full block version with 35ex

Yes. You will get full tankyness with aul's uprising also already on low budget.

I guess these days are much less exalts needed for an almost b.i.s. set-up.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 26, 2022, 10:56:06 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Rauny wrote:

Thanks

I just took another look and perhaps I am reading it wrong?

You said "Spell-Echo: For endgame-playstyle obtain a full lvl 21 divergent HoA and switch "chance to poison" out to "anomalous spell echo" for faster stacking of 60 virulences."

So if you take the chance to poison out of the gloves, then how is anything in the gloves generating virulence? That's the part I don't understand.

Thanks.
"
Rauny wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Rauny wrote:

Thanks

I just took another look and perhaps I am reading it wrong?

You said "Spell-Echo: For endgame-playstyle obtain a full lvl 21 divergent HoA and switch "chance to poison" out to "anomalous spell echo" for faster stacking of 60 virulences."

So if you take the chance to poison out of the gloves, then how is anything in the gloves generating virulence? That's the part I don't understand.

Thanks.

you get all uptime 20% poisonchance of the Hoag buff itself. All other factors, like 25% serpentine spellslinger or whispers of doom with 20% poisonchance and 20% more poisonchance of divergent HoAg lvl 21 and golden rule are listed in "gear, skills, links", section gloves, red headed spoiler "composition of agony".

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 26, 2022, 10:39:27 PM
"
Rauny wrote:
Hi,

I have a quick question about the shaper gloves.

Will they have 3 prefixes and 3 suffixes on top of the shaper mods or do they count toward the total? I see some with 7, 8, 9 and I'm not sure if I can craft on them.

Thanks.

Do you mean slower proj+ faster casting? They are one stat. On page 50 is a spoiler about "crafting" too.

you get all uptime 20% poisonchance of the Hoag buff itself. All other factors, like 25% serpentine spellslinger or whispers of doom with 20% poisonchance and 20% more poisonchance of divergent HoAg lvl 21 and golden rule are listed in "gear, skills, links", section gloves, red headed spoiler "composition of agony".

[/quote]

Ohhhh....yes, the other skills not in the gear. Gotcha.

Thanks for that. The Div HOAG and gloves/skill swap is my next upgrade, I think.

https://pastebin.com/fH7Jk5zd
Last edited by Rauny on Feb 26, 2022, 10:49:39 PM
"
AboveAverage wrote:
Is there a variation of this build that uses a squire to juice the hell out of the spiders?

No. sorry. The squire is great, but in this build you reach 22M damage and more without the 350 exalts for the squire. Beside the guardian offers 22x added indreased tankyness compared to typical necro or occu -squirre buils.

An optimized squirrel-build in the guardian-ascendancy could reach about 35M damage like the glascannons in occu -ascendancy with 4x and more tankyness.

You can buff spider's damage also with the squire little more, but tankyness and immortality are depending on "aegis aurora".

The squire is great just here also for 5M added damage, but 20M+ damage are already reached long before with much cheaper extreme multplied 20x increased tankyness of the build's special set-up.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 26, 2022, 11:54:21 PM
What is generating withered stacks on the full block version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info