⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
oskurwensyn wrote:
Hello Chromino
Update time! :D
currently 98
https://pastebin.com/8AP9YNUw my pob
today 4 questions - 1st, about flasks - im going to change 3rd one with eva - what would be best choice purely for bossing? ( got 75% spell block w/o rumi - any chance to optimize tree to get 75/75 w/o rumi at all? )
2n - sad to admit but i manage to die in pretty low delve (350) due to...minion block :D would like way to fix that, cuz that was pretty not cool - phasing flask with 100% uptime meaby?
and 3rd - with non legacy aurora, im getting over 500+ es - and open one slot - was wondering about adding div despair to self cast on bosses ( om maby some qol to auto cast it - dunno yet, just an idea )
4th quick one - do we keep both divine shield and ghost dance? w/o iron reflexes armor went down by 50k, for 66% of chance to dodge - any chance to push it further? ;)
Ty for reply and hard work, and as always - stay safe.

Hehe,I check the pob later on desktop PC.

1- yes, jade +1500 is ordinary overall far the best. bottled faith or vessel of vinktar are great too, a basaltflask is okay, or in maps and against smaller mapbosses soulripper. For bosses the special flasks like ruby/ aquamarine/ vessel of vinktar are strong, depending on their maindamagetype. Mmmnhmm, 75/75 is hard and tight, you need to outsource on anoint and clusters... But when you have 95% evasion you really don't need 75% attackblock, it looses 95%! effectiveness! Evasion is first rolled, later attackblock, and both defend only against attackhits in receiving damage. Spellblock capped 75% is fast reached without Rumi's with a large cluster.

2- yes, you need phasing or movementskills. I use phaserun or withering step on lmb autotriggered, and also frostblink. I love hot this in combination with quicksilver-flask crafted "used with using a travelskill" for 140% added speed, with added flasksuffix 190% added movementspeed, and also getting fast out of boss-aoe's

3- yes, despair selfcasted is much stronger. It's about balancing qol, exactly. Because you need to spam ball-lightnings, I prefer it much more on the rare ring on hit as well as other utility-buffs cast when stunned. Try it out! I guess legacy aegis is op for substain and tankyness and probably b.i.s.

4- yes, we keep both. buffed with the jadeflask and vaal grace and minionblindings on belt-jewel you should reach 92-95% evasion. Armour you can only buff a bith with basalt flask fine, enkindling orbs for thae armour-flasks, with memory vault or defiance banner, but overall the unique hybrid mix with evasion is more tanky since 3.15 after the big nerf of blindings. In combination with blockings the chance to be reached by a hit is only 1.25% (or 2% with lower blockings). That's perfect in all content, you need much less recovery, and it's capped, you cannot improve much further, as far as I know only in exchange for damage or with a mageblood for 100% uptime.

Edited

Hehehe, I checked the pob...

pob is perfect! Your armour is a bit low buffed 44k, 6.6k es are perfect, buffed you have 47k, 95% evasion. Because you are not often on low es with blocks and ev, you can choose the ar/es mastery "defend with 120% armour" against the big hits when you want to. But I would keep it like it is now. With your legacy aegis-aurora you have double substain - when there are blockable hits and spellhits, I guess you will be unkillable with these perfect numbers.

Without stormbrands your set-up is fast. When you like stormbrands for more movement you need whispers of doom, curse mastery and despair. That's not easy to squeeze in. You can change out only one point in arcane sanctuary and loose a bit spellblock-uptime. Or try out 6.35 k es without deep thoughts - now fullblock and like you 100% ailments-immune perhaps it's enough.

Best possibility for whispers of doom is probably to anoint your amulet with "crystal skin" (20% ailment avoidances), regret 4 passives arcane guarding and change in the skillefficiency on the reservation mastery 15% increased efficiency.
Or path on tree around sovereignity, without thread of hope, then you can reach 2 reservation masteries. Like the tree "100% chaos conversion" or the divine-shield trees in the pob. You loose 100-200 es when I remember correct, but get more damage with whispers of doom, easier manamanagement and the stronger minionmastery redemption.

Pob counts buffed 23.5M ehp- that is allstars-tankstyle. Awesome!
100% all ailments-immunities - strongttth!
2.4k es on block recovery and 1k es when hit ghost dance and divine shield - unkillable in almost all content
14.97M shaper-damage: you ride a fast crawlerkiller, hehe!
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 18, 2022, 4:03:07 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
DrDurdle wrote:

crafted today. implicit can change. the abyss slot gives much room for balancing gear and res.
i am playing a bit of int stacking, so i aimed for int.

Yes, int stacks great! When you arrive, in full defences, at 6.5k es that's enough. Nice!

i have 14.5k atm :)
i am on std and rich tho. trying to optimize over time and i am certain i do a lot very subotimal^^
cannot fit in grace tho :/

Thanks Chromino for this build, it is dam awesome, I cleared Simu for 1st time today :O

Sure is tanky as hell! The damage is decent too!

I recorded wave 30 just for fun~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLLguN5Fo8s

"
Grassygarden wrote:

Thanks Chromino for this build, it is dam awesome, I cleared Simu for 1st time today :O

Sure is tanky as hell! The damage is decent too!

I recorded wave 30 just for fun~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLLguN5Fo8s

Thank you very much Grassygarden!
One page before in the thread I already mentioned your leadership in the guardianascendancy! Hehe!

Congratulations to Lvl 100 and leading the board as first Guardian with own mainskill in poeninja! Great, fine and well done!

Very nice set-up! The perfect great mageblood makes it more easy to balance some defences out and some buffs in like feeding frenzy. 95k armour, 34 k evasion, glancing blows, 7.5 k es - awesome. I never saw such nice crafted rare gloves with 7 links intergrated! Great done with 2 rare rings, 70 virulences and voices clusters. Sanctuary of thoughts of the Hierophant ascendancy invaded with Forbidden flesh and flame! Big 12M damage - 20M shaper-damage and more remain fast possible to balance in with triad grips and whispers of doom.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Grassygarden/Grassygarden?i=0&search=class%3DGuardian%26skill%3DHerald-of-Agony

Hehe! And the video is very relaxed facing 2 bosses at once in wave 30. Lol. There are not many builds out there which are able to tank like that.

Arachnophilia!
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 19, 2022, 8:47:27 AM
Having a weird idea burrowing in my head - go for rare enchanted helmet with +2 aura gems, socket grace(possibly anomalous)/vaal discipline/determination(im-possibly divergent)/(enlighten/empower? idk) there and go for the ashes amulet. How bad of an idea it is for investment before i get a proper aul/ghost dance 4g chest/enchanted Eber?
Last edited by MrOger on Feb 18, 2022, 3:39:57 PM
Can someone explain what makes Eber's Unification BiS helm? I think I'm missing it.
"
Komagetsome wrote:
Can someone explain what makes Eber's Unification BiS helm? I think I'm missing it.

Used because of it's "Void gaze" which decreases enemy's chaos res, and it's not a curse so it's full effect on bosses.
Last edited by MrOger on Feb 18, 2022, 3:48:31 PM
Hi Guys can i Possibly play this build as a melee with Cyclone? i dont know if i like the playstyle with Orbs
Hi Chromino

I have now gone for the Final tree fullblock edition with Divine Shield on chest. I hope you can help me where to improve first. https://pastebin.com/qrckNaGC

1. Is the evasion mastery near Ghost Dance more value then some other passive like ES Mastery?
2. Next upgrades I am looking into is 8 passive 3 skill minion large cluster, awakened minion, and trying to get 21/20 divergent HoA. Is there some other that will be better?
3. Damage still feels a little low but I can mostly keep my poison stacks up on all bosses. Have done Shaper, Elder and the like so far.
4. Before getting a new Large cluster is Raze and Pillage now useless? I remeber in 3.14 Delirium you needed a fire attack for more damage?
5. Another upgrade is getting Int/ES instead of ES/mana on split personality I guess but I feel I lack damage more than survival.

Thank you continuously answering questions :)

Edit: updated pob-link
Last edited by Mckoch on Feb 19, 2022, 10:04:48 AM
What could I do with 1 ex to improve my build here?

https://pastebin.com/pPXY9DX1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info