⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
Hi Chromino

What you think should i get next? Was trying to buy a Ring with Curse on Hit but there is never one listed.

Hi iXardos,

your gear is already extreme very great, hehe!

B.i.s.! Congrats!

Yes, the curse on hit on ring or gloves is very rare and hard to get. Don't worry without, it's only a small buff.

Change "critical strike affliction" (former 3.14 poison support) in gloves / ball-lightning links to "chance to poison"-support for more virulences and more damage. When you have enough mana, change with phantasm "pierce" to "awakened fork" support in maps. The phantasms have an integrated pierce in their physical spell-attacks, so awakened fork is a nice possibility. You can try "damage on full life" instead "maim"- support for more singletarget HoA damage.
I take later a look on your pob.
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 12, 2021, 1:13:56 PM
Great suggestions there. Did the changes now testing :)
I'm now fully tanky in is build but i have a big dps issue. I have still issues to play maven 10 boss invites or the middle atlas bosses. Awk 0 and white map and I have still not enough dmg to clear the bosses. Mostly I have trouble to get spiders back into the fight .

Any suggestions ?
"
Fanatic88 wrote:
I'm now fully tanky in is build but i have a big dps issue. I have still issues to play maven 10 boss invites or the middle atlas bosses. Awk 0 and white map and I have still not enough dmg to clear the bosses. Mostly I have trouble to get spiders back into the fight .

Any suggestions ?

Hi fanatic,

for damage your biggest upgrades are:

1- empower level 4
2- Divergent HoA 21 (corrupt 6-7 divergent hoA lvl 20 and regret 2 passives serpentine spellslinger)
3- rare gloves with faster casting --> more castspeed --> more virulences --> much more HoA - damage
-and sniper's mark instead vulnerability
You need your 60 viruolences also singletarget for full damage.
in maps take in pierce instead vile toxin - without you map much slower.

Take also a look into the spoiler "checklist damage".

For spiders take a look into the spoiler "blizzard - raise your spiders for all tipps" and in "boss-hunting" are more tipps for other increased bossdamage-stats.

Other upgrades are a better watcher's eye and the passive ignite resisistance next to anointed flesh

Sieht sehr spitze aus! - Your gear is getting very fine!
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 12, 2021, 5:50:12 PM
"
Great suggestions there. Did the changes now testing :)

Hi iXardos,

your pob is perfect - and a best-in-slot watcher's eye with high es and high es on block.

You can try out one passivepoint starting for 10% poison chance before serpentine spellslinger when you have problems substaining full 60 virulences singletarget, but it works without too.

Extreme nice set-up! Great! Top geared!
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 12, 2021, 7:34:39 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Fanatic88 wrote:

Any suggestions ?

Hi fanatic,

for damage your biggest upgrades are:

1- empower level 4
2- Divergent HoA 21 (corrupt 6-7 divergent hoA lvl 20 and regret 2 passives serpentine spellslinger)
3- rare gloves with faster casting --> more castspeed --> more virulences --> much more HoA - damage
-and sniper's mark instead vulnerability
You need your 60 viruolences also singletarget for full damage.
in maps take in pierce instead vile toxin - without you map much slower.

Take also a look into the spoiler "checklist damage".

For spiders take a look into the spoiler "blizzard - raise your spiders for all tipps" and in "boss-hunting" are more tipps for other increased bossdamage-stats.

Other upgrades are a better watcher's eye and the passive ignite resisistance next to anointed flesh

Sieht sehr spitze aus! - Your gear is getting very fine!

The problem is I'm not able to get some of the points because it's to expensive to get the last pieces

1. around 10 EX
2. around 8 EX or 100 chaos for each try

3. Currently I use shaper touch with vulnerability on hit get more better def values. Rares I have more issues to get

currently I'm on around 50k armor and 7300 ES, but sometimes something hit me oneshot. At least the final bosses are still not playable, I can only avoid them
Last edited by Fanatic88 on Sep 13, 2021, 4:22:23 AM
"
Nasdaq1928 wrote:
"
monik390 wrote:
Crafted gloves today:

BiS for the cyclone. Insane mapping, 100% spiders uptime w/o flask. Accuracy support gave cyclone 92% hit chance - ok 60 virulence uptime on bosses, although not 100% of the time.
The culling strike is amazing.

My best build ever.

How did you craft these?

A proper way should be Awakener orb on Gloves with culling -> to elder gloves with a chance to poison.

I hit my gloves twice with fossils (corroded + metallic w/o accuracy) and with scour-alch, later figured about how awakener orb works.

"
Fanatic88 wrote:

The problem is I'm not able to get some of the points because it's to expensive to get the last pieces

1. around 10 EX
2. around 8 EX or 100 chaos for each try

3. Currently I use shaper touch with vulnerability on hit get more better def values. Rares I have more issues to get

currently I'm on around 50k armor and 7300 ES, but sometimes something hit me oneshot. At least the final bosses are still not playable, I can only avoid them

1. Empower lvl4 - the biggest damage upgrade. Period. It's worth saving for it as the highest priority.

Next, after I checked your gear I'm sure you don't have good (55-60) virulence uptime on bosses. 40-45? Probably about it most of the time. This is your second issue, which can be solved by:

2. Divergent HOA grants more chance to poison = more virulence stacks on a single target.

3. Shapers touch is the issue. Gloves with just a single chance to poison mod can allow you to fit the storm brand, which will help to maintain virulence.

As for tankiness - 2 things can help (as they helped me):
- Grace (budget amulet with 25% less mana reserved works, I posted my early gear on page 179)
- Phase acrobatics on the skin of the lord. Off-color is not a problem, like in the guide.

6.9k ES with multilayered defense was enough for me to beat everything up to The Feared with about 4.5m sdps.
Hi,

I'm now lvl 86 and still enjoy this build a lot. I have now about 3-4 passive points "left" that I parked with some ES increase. Do you have any tip how to use the best?

https://pastebin.com/wMwLYXgB

Any other tipps to improve this char would be very helpful as well!

Thanks,
Weltwanderer

PS.: Just tired to fight T8 Sirus and it took me half an hour and finally I used up all my portals before I could kill him. Single target seems very weak for my build.
Last edited by Weltwanderer on Sep 13, 2021, 10:11:55 AM
This is definitely the best build i've ever played.

Even though this is my 1st time meeting Sirus & tbh i'm quite slow & unskilled, I've managed to beat him deathless just now- tanking almost all his attack. I even forgot to switch from melee splash to multisrike for the spider.

I even dont have the anomalous HoA gem & many other gems also not at full quality but the build still very strong.

Before this i dont even bother to explore the atlas killing conquerors & sirus on my own due to squishy build.

Thank you very much for the build.

8K ES
3.5m dps Crawler
1.9m dps Spider
71K armour (unbuff)

https://pastebin.com/Bfh10D9J

Last edited by chaoswind7 on Sep 13, 2021, 11:36:56 AM
"
Weltwanderer wrote:
Hi,

I'm now lvl 86 and still enjoy this build a lot. I have now about 3-4 passive points "left" that I parked with some ES increase. Do you have any tip how to use the best?

https://pastebin.com/wMwLYXgB

Any other tipps to improve this char would be very helpful as well!

Thanks,
Weltwanderer

PS.: Just tired to fight T8 Sirus and it took me half an hour and finally I used up all my portals before I could kill him. Single target seems very weak for my build.

Hi Weltenwanderer,

I guess you do not generate virulences!! Please take look into "jewels and clusters": "pure agony" and "the golden rule" and into the spoiler "checklist damage" and gloves in "gear, skills, links".
You need to poison, then get virulences for HoA automatic, they raise the HoA damage very, very much. You miss the 35% chance to poison of passives "serpentine spellslinger" and/ or 20% more "Divergent HoA".

Did you checked for singletarget the tipps in the spoiler "boss-hunting" and "checklist damage"?
With multistrike for spiders and vile toxins you get much singletarget - damage. You should get 3.7M HoA and 1.7M spiders. Sirus A8 the problem is his teleporting sometimes. Attach the stormbrands to him and facetank most of his attacks, fire nonstop ball-lightnings almost alltime. You only have to move out his aoe's and use moltenshell for his meteors, all other attacks of Sirus you can fecetank. He takes a minute longer, but ordinary without problems.

I would go with free points for serpentine spellslinger, rotten claws (nice for HoA-singletarget) and cult-leader.

I am not sure if the trap and mine damage on your gloves are okay. Do you get full virulences singletarget, you can see the buffnumber in a green icon on top of the screen, it should be max 58-60 continuous...?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info