⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Could i know how to get elusive in definite tanky version version? i saw POB belt has a enchament "change to avoid elemental ailement while you have elusive" need to apply elusive gem?
Hi, im currently lvl 81
6.8k of ES
61k Armour in HO

But im lacking of damage and its alot of info, idk if i'm doing things right.

Any help??
Current pob
https://pastebin.com/8iXHqegM
"
tenme1 wrote:
Hi, im currently lvl 81
6.8k of ES
61k Armour in HO

But im lacking of damage and its alot of info, idk if i'm doing things right.

Any help??
Current pob
https://pastebin.com/8iXHqegM

You're missing our main damage scaling: Pure Agony medium clusters. You need to level up, get another large cluster and use four Pure Agony mediums. You need rare gloves with faster casting support and slower projectiles support if you want to maintain 60 virulence stacks on bosses.

Personally I'd swap Skin of the Lords to correctly colored Skin of the Loyal. You're not using Aul's amulet, so you have to waste medium clusters for reduced reservation nodes. And your current Skins has awkward colors. Although Phantasm support gives 0 pob dps, it does give nice real life dps and clear.

If the pob is correct, your Frost Shield costs 50 mana and you have 49 unreserved. But if you swap things around, your reserved mana will change, so don't fix that just yet.

Switch taunt abyssal jewel to blind abyssal jewel. Usually taunt is a dead mod for this build since spiders or herald can't taunt, but you do have Phantasms still and those can taunt. Your call.

In short:

* Skin of the Loyal (check colors from guide, lots of options)
* +1 skills amulet (or more expensive +2 skills amulet, check my profile)
* 4x Pure Agony medium clusters
* Ditch Grace
* Rare gloves with faster casting and slower projectiles
* Get quality on gems.
Last edited by Wermine on Sep 9, 2021, 6:59:35 PM
"
ericng010 wrote:
Could i know how to get elusive in definite tanky version version? i saw POB belt has a enchament "change to avoid elemental ailement while you have elusive" need to apply elusive gem?

Hi Ericng010,

you get elusive with "withering step" in the defensive edition or as a tanky movement skill in other editions if you want. The ailments avoidances as belt-enchant are a nice stat.

https://pastebin.com/HKQbBeCV

Could someone inspect my profile or the listed PoB. Want to make sure there are no obvious mistakes or issues.

I actually have an Aul's but I'm not wearing it. Didn't know if it'd make sense or if I need to shift many things around to make it work. Also I'm using grace even without the Aul but my Skin of the Lords is Phase Acro, not Iron reflexes.

So not sure if I should def use Aul's and adjust for more agonies or swap from charisma into Unnatural Calm or something else...

And last, it weird but if I turn off Glancing Blows, my EHP actually increases. You know, no 65% damage penalty from blocked hits. Would it be worse to go with uncapped block but higher EHP without the GC penalty?

I've died a few times to oneshots that I can't explain unless it is a weird crit which got blocked but was still too damn high. I know we need to avoid high dots (hello vaal temple map) but I'm pretty sure the rest have been oneshots which is quite ridiculous given the stupid high EHP we have even without all the buffs being 100% on.

Thanks!

"
Razzenit wrote:

And last, it weird but if I turn off Glancing Blows, my EHP actually increases. You know, no 65% damage penalty from blocked hits. Would it be worse to go with uncapped block but higher EHP without the GC penalty?

I've died a few times to oneshots that I can't explain unless it is a weird crit which got blocked but was still too damn high. I know we need to avoid high dots (hello vaal temple map) but I'm pretty sure the rest have been oneshots which is quite ridiculous given the stupid high EHP we have even without all the buffs being 100% on.

Thanks!

We get 1-2k es back per block so we want 75/75 block chance at all times. Do not regret Glancing Blows.

I appreciate crit damage reduction a lot. So I got some on tree and on Watcher's Eye. You can get some on shield and torso (if using Loyal instead of Lords) corruptions too.
Last edited by Wermine on Sep 10, 2021, 7:50:13 PM
Just wanted to share what my build ended up looking like.
https://pastebin.com/YHp8qnit

8.5 ES
About 3M DPS mapping and 3.5M DPS Bossing switching out pierce for Vile Toxins.

Just finished 36/40, so I am about to call it with the league. Enjoyed the build a lot, had some trouble at the start to go through campaign and start maps, but once I figured some stuff out, it felt pretty good.

Thanks you for sharing the detailed information.
"
you get elusive with "withering step" in the defensive edition or as a tanky movement skill in other editions if you want. The ailments avoidances as belt-enchant are a nice stat.
hi chromino. Thanks. I just get this enchanted in my belt. how should we use the withering step?
Last edited by ericng010 on Sep 11, 2021, 1:40:52 PM
"
ericng010 wrote:
"
hi chromino. Thanks. I just get this enchanted in my belt. how should we use the withering step?

Use withering step autotriggered on mousebutton 1. In the defensive editionen levels 97-100 it offers both damage withers while mapping and tankyness with dodges and phasing while moving out of damagepeaks.
Hi Chromino

What you think should i get next? Was trying to buy a Ring with Curse on Hit but there is never one listed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info