⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Hi I have question about Cast When Stunned (CWS)

1. Does it trigger all link skill simultaneously?

2. If it trigger all 3 linked skill simultaneously, what about the mana requirement? My mana reserve is 43, just 1 above frost shield (42).

3. If i can gent divergent HoA and respect serpentine slinger for 3 point which upgrade is best for the 3 point?

https://pastebin.com/8N4uABy7
Last edited by chaoswind7 on Sep 7, 2021, 9:18:17 AM
"
chaoswind7 wrote:
Hi I have question about Cast When Stunned (CWS)

1. Does it trigger all link skill simultaneously?

2. If it trigger all 3 linked skill simultaneously, what about the mana requirement? My mana reserve is 43, just 1 above frost shield (42).

3. If i can gent divergent HoA and respect serpentine slinger for 3 point which upgrade is best for the 3 point?

https://pastebin.com/8N4uABy7

Yes, it triggers them all, but only if they actually roll the trigger chance. Wiki says:

When the character is stunned or blocks a stunning hit, the chance to activate supported spells is rolled individually for each linked spell, then all the spells that succeeded this chance check will activate at once.

But this makes me wonder: do you actually need mana equal to the all costs? Like you would need 54+34+33 = 121 mana. We might be hindering ourselves if we have less amount of mana than this. Like perhaps you have 54 mana max, your CWS triggers, you're lucky and all the spells activate, but because you have only mana for one, one triggers and the other two "fizzles". Then you have to wait the internal cooldown of 250 ms to try again (and get stunned or block stunned hit). And if you're unlucky, you just keep getting Frost Shield and never the other two. In reality though, you probably get sometimes Shield, sometimes Offering and and sometimes the Mark. But you get those way less frequently with 54 mana compared to 121 mana. I guess you'd need to record yourself and examine the footage to figure out how this really works.

About the passive points: do yuo already picked all three notables from large cluster? The Ignite thing gives some dps.

"
Kirbynou wrote:
Thanks for the build, really fun to build/play with a lot of layers !

Just encountered a wall when farming t16 map at lvl 93, I vaal'ed a random vaal temple map and got absolutely destroyed by the trio, after 6 deaths and 60% xp lost I just alt f4 :D

Hopefully I will find the faith to start this level again soon...

The Trio is not easy content. At some point they bugged and the black rain thingy was invisible. If you want quick levels, join 5way rota.
Thanks for the reply.

"
But this makes me wonder: do you actually need mana equal to the all costs? Like you would need 54+34+33 = 121 mana. We might be hindering ourselves if we have less amount of mana than this. Like perhaps you have 54 mana max, your CWS triggers, you're lucky and all the spells activate, but because you have only mana for one, one triggers and the other two "fizzles". Then you have to wait the internal cooldown of 250 ms to try again (and get stunned or block stunned hit). And if you're unlucky, you just keep getting Frost Shield and never the other two. In reality though, you probably get sometimes Shield, sometimes Offering and and sometimes the Mark. But you get those way less frequently with 54 mana compared to 121 mana. I guess you'd need to record yourself and examine the footage to figure out how this really works.

Yes this is my concern. But when im delving i notice both frost shield and offering are active together (not sure hot to see check whether the mark is active or not) although i think (my eyes is not so good) they were not triggered at the same time but rather quickly one after another (maybe due to many stun while delving)

"
About the passive points: do yuo already picked all three notables from large cluster? The Ignite thing gives some dps.

Havent done that yet.only used 2 notable and left out both rotten claws.I will

I just notice my pastebin was deleted probably due to not registered This is my new pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/7M4xCN8F

Last edited by chaoswind7 on Sep 7, 2021, 1:23:04 PM
Anybody have any tips on corrupting the shield for Determination? I managed to buy one, but it has pretty low rolls. I wanted to start corrupting some, but not sure if it would be worth just vaaling or trying to double corrupt each.
"
Colombiangmr wrote:
Anybody have any tips on corrupting the shield for Determination? I managed to buy one, but it has pretty low rolls. I wanted to start corrupting some, but not sure if it would be worth just vaaling or trying to double corrupt each.

Chances are quite low. I vaaled 4 full tabs without any luck.

"
SirEremyn wrote:
Would this build be a good choice for the upcomming SSFHC Gauntlet by Zizaran?
Looking for a very tanky build that can survive the acts with all modifiers.

Its definitely not for SSF. You need way too many specific uniques to make it work.
Last edited by DreadMoore on Sep 7, 2021, 6:21:46 PM
Trying to buy a Watcher Eye with ES gained on Hit.

Whats a "normal" price for those? They start atm at 35 ex.
"
Trying to buy a Watcher Eye with ES gained on Hit.

Whats a "normal" price for those? They start atm at 35 ex.

Those are 6.5ex. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/8yGWGuV

Unless you're talking about Watcher's Eye with both "gain mana as es" AND "es gained on hit".

Personally I went with less critical damage taken and spell block. And I upgraded it with additional +armor lately.
Last edited by Wermine on Sep 8, 2021, 12:46:46 PM
Yea i meant with both mods.
Last edited by Ceyra on Sep 8, 2021, 1:19:13 PM
How did you craft these?
"
monik390 wrote:
Crafted gloves today:

BiS for the cyclone. Insane mapping, 100% spiders uptime w/o flask. Accuracy support gave cyclone 92% hit chance - ok 60 virulence uptime on bosses, although not 100% of the time.
The culling strike is amazing.

My best build ever.

How did you craft these?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info