⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
chaoswind7 wrote:
"
sharkry wrote:
"
chaoswind7 wrote:
@sharkry

Yes, The 1st step is to get the anointed flesh wheel.

Then try to get the watchers eye and /or split personality with Int. That watchers eye with clarity mode only is cheap and will net you lots of ES and improve your defense significantly. If you can get both watchers eye and split personality (with Int) your ES should be around 7k++ already.

After that you can get the 30% enchant helmet and work on removing your small cluster.You have to take reduce reservation node near Influence. Make sure you check your mana reservation in PoB. If insufficient you nay buy corrupted jewel with 1% reduced reservation of skill to make up the shortfall.

This if my PoB where I drop both small cluster thanks to @Wermine for the tip.

I'm at level 97, and have 8k ES. You should be close to this with above upgrade.

https://pastebin.com/Bfh10D9J

https://pastebin.com/1bSpf7GW
This is my PoB after I modified my char,
it's much better now! Thanks for your help!
But I couldn't afford the shield with Determination skill,
so I replace Storm Brand with Clarity, it's fine...I guess?

PS. My ES can reach 7023, but PoB only can shows 5000+(weird).

Yup just replace storm brand.

You have to enable Discipline manually at skill tab and your reserve mana will go down to 1% (32) and your ES will be 7K+.

Although 32 reserved mana is too low & will not trigger frost shield.

Ok, I get it!
I just change frost shield to lv1, and it cost 30 mana, hope it will work.
After some really good advice and help a little while back things are pretty good... but still having some issues staying alive but can't identify what is the issue. Random deaths are annoying. Could use some advice on what to upgrade next.

Recently tried Shaper, that didn't go well. I could handle a graze, but often not enough to be able to actually survive if I got touched at all.
"
After some really good advice and help a little while back things are pretty good... but still having some issues staying alive but can't identify what is the issue. Random deaths are annoying. Could use some advice on what to upgrade next.

Recently tried Shaper, that didn't go well. I could handle a graze, but often not enough to be able to actually survive if I got touched at all.

Can you hold up 60 virulences Singletarget? If not you need Herald of Agony gem with +20% quality and set 1 point to the way "Serpentine Spellslinger" the 10% chance to poison. Huge boost Singletarget dps.

Underrated not mentioned things what gives good defensive are good implicits on the 2 Rings: Determination, Grace or Discipline Increased % Aura Effect.
Last edited by Ceyra on Sep 14, 2021, 4:01:16 PM

@sharkry

"
Ok, I get it!
I just change frost shield to lv1, and it cost 30 mana, hope it will work.

That can work as temporary solution.

But for long term you need to use level 20 frost shield for your defense and in order to do that you have to upgrade one or better both your ring to HoA have 20% reduce reservation. No lesser than 20%. That should manage your mana better.
First off thank you for the build, I started on this as kind of a last ditch effort this league, was so tired of getting hit by a one shot and dying and never knowing exactly what killed me! I'm currently level 77 on this build and now not sure on what my next few upgrades should be. I'm only 77 and doing red maps that are level 79 without much problem. I've managed to save up about 3ex so far but want to get the most bang for my buck!

https://pastebin.com/YgNbaTeP

Help would be appreciated!

Thank you!
Last edited by scjohnson243_1 on Sep 15, 2021, 10:42:44 PM
"
First off thank you for the build, I started on this as kind of a last ditch effort this league, was so tired of getting hit by a one shot and dying and never knowing exactly what killed me! I'm currently level 77 on this build and now not sure on what my next few upgrades should be. I'm only 77 and doing red maps that are level 79 without much problem. I've managed to save up about 3ex so far but want to get the most bang for my buck!

https://pastebin.com/YgNbaTeP

Help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

You dps & armour is low. below is my suggestion

1. Golden rule (dps)
2. Helmet with 30% reduce reservation

3. Another Circle of Nostalgia
4. Skin of the lord (iron reflex)

Above upgrade should get you tanky enough & increase dps for higher red map.
Last edited by chaoswind7 on Sep 16, 2021, 9:35:22 AM
"

1. Golden rule (dps)

Thank you! Few things - I do have the golden rule, I had it out because I had my Corrupted blood can not be inflicted on you jewel in. I know I need to get that on a useful jewel. I do not see any of the Memory Vaults online that have the reduced reservation for HoA - I'll keep watching and grab one if I see it, or start running labs (ugh).

I bought another circle of Nostalgia with 100% Agony crawler DPS, and I need the skin of the lords, but I need to get my 21/20 gems first! I assumed my dps would get much better once I had my other cluster in with the 2 medium clusters (with cult-Leader and Pure agony). My Energy shield is still only 4500, so I figured i'm missing some +ES somewhere, I just have not found out where I see it.. I'll go back over the checklist again and see wat I'm missing... Thank you!

"
"

1. Golden rule (dps)

Thank you! Few things - I do have the golden rule, I had it out because I had my Corrupted blood can not be inflicted on you jewel in. I know I need to get that on a useful jewel. I do not see any of the Memory Vaults online that have the reduced reservation for HoA - I'll keep watching and grab one if I see it, or start running labs (ugh).

I bought another circle of Nostalgia with 100% Agony crawler DPS, and I need the skin of the lords, but I need to get my 21/20 gems first! I assumed my dps would get much better once I had my other cluster in with the 2 medium clusters (with cult-Leader and Pure agony). My Energy shield is still only 4500, so I figured i'm missing some +ES somewhere, I just have not found out where I see it.. I'll go back over the checklist again and see wat I'm missing... Thank you!

You can get more Es by
1) watchers eye with clarity &
2) two split personality with Int+ Mana/Dex/Armour/Es

These 2 alone will get you 1.5k++ increase in Es.

About the ring, i think more important to get both ring with 20% reduce reservation as later you will have mana issues to run 4 aura + HoA + CWS setup.
But you can also upgrade later.
Last edited by chaoswind7 on Sep 16, 2021, 11:15:26 AM
"
"

1. Golden rule (dps)

Hi scjohnson243_1,

nice upgrades would be like chaoswind writes and also:

- granite flask instead manaflask

- aul's uprising amulet is only with grace, determination, discipline or hatred fitting, before take an alternative of page 50 amulets or a rare one:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50#p24032109

- a bodyarmour with some more green sockets. Before take in predator and feeding frenzy/ minion speed/ enlighten instead clarity and efficacy support

- gloves and belt with higher es are nice and easy to get

Your character and gear is getting great and nice!
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 18, 2021, 11:17:55 AM
So - new to the build and enjoying everything except spidey management, past that just looking for some advice from more experienced ppls about what my next improvments should be, especially in the single target damage department (I do get to 60 stacks)

I think I can probably fit in Arctic Armor instead of Dread Banner with enough mana after I get 1 or 2 of my clusters with RMR on em (self corrupted 2 so far) and have RMR on most of my needed jewels.

I self crafted the shocking ground/tailwind/increased duration boots... A part of me wants to try and elevate things and keep going... but they seem pretty solid so far - not sure if I'm missing something obvious there.

Happy enough with my belt/gloves for now, but if you can think of an obvious target for me to change to, I'd be interested.

Oh - also - havent been able to find a curse on hit + mana reserved ring -- is there a world where I drop the dread banner/AA thoughts and use a rare ring? Would that actually be worth?

Only other question is... is there a better way to summon/resummon spidies than the flask + desecrate method? Id love another gem slot and kinda hate doing it, lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info