⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Thanks @Wermine for the suggestion on the small cluster drop & replace with Soveregnity & Influence. Now I'm almost 8k ES without even need to get new Split Personality (Int+Mana) which would have me cost around 6ex for small ES increase.

The armour in PoB was less than actual though. My armour 59k unbuff & 114k (buff)

Now im using hypnotic eye jewel to get ES, mana and bleed avoid. Any suggestion of jewel if i want more minion damaga. Already use fotress covenant on the other socket.

https://pastebin.com/whSeBsCw

Re-speced to this build from my reaper guardian.

Lost a big chunk of a single target dps (from almost 6m to 2.6m), but got an insanely comfortable build to play.

Gloves: Cyclone - gmp - cwc - bl. A way more qol on maps than self casting, 55-60 virulence stacks on a single target, but a bit tricky tho. Target item here - elder/warlord gloves for a chance to poison/culling to get a 1 button mapping gameplay.

As for damage, got 2.6m full dps including spiders, but not a problem considering facetanking almost everything.

Very QoL build, good job here.
"
It would be easier to help if you set your profile public.

You have three curses and ability to keep two active. So the methods that apply curses faster, override the ones the apply curses slower. You have to think about the pros and cons of each curse and then choose two:

Hi Wermine, thanks for your reply. I made my build public. If got time, please help to check my build again. Please advise what gear i should change.

The problem i have now is the damage to big boss is slow. I am not sure why the virulence stacks cannot go up to 55. Another issue is i feel my build still not tanky enough. should i change megalomaniac cluster jewel notable from untouchable to conjured wall?
"
ericng010 wrote:
"
It would be easier to help if you set your profile public.

You have three curses and ability to keep two active. So the methods that apply curses faster, override the ones the apply curses slower. You have to think about the pros and cons of each curse and then choose two:

Hi Wermine, thanks for your reply. I made my build public. If got time, please help to check my build again. Please advise what gear i should change.

The problem i have now is the damage to big boss is slow. I am not sure why the virulence stacks cannot go up to 55. Another issue is i feel my build still not tanky enough. should i change megalomaniac cluster jewel notable from untouchable to conjured wall?

You need divergent herald of agony lvl 21 as well as empower lvl 4, that would be a big single target dmg boost. You don't need vitality, maybe try to fit defiance banner which will help with tankiness. How much es/armor (unbuffed) do you have?
"
You need divergent herald of agony lvl 21 as well as empower lvl 4, that would be a big single target dmg boost. You don't need vitality, maybe try to fit defiance banner which will help with tankiness. How much es/armor (unbuffed) do you have?

hi i have the divergent hoa and empower lv4. my es 7457, my armor 65k unbuffed. but i still can kill by certain group monster like in harvest in t16 gold buff 100% physical damage, frenzy. i will try defiance banner.
"
hi i have the divergent hoa and empower lv4. my es 7457, my armor 65k unbuffed. but i still can kill by certain group monster like in harvest in t16 gold buff 100% physical damage, frenzy. i will try defiance banner.

Focus on the "60 Boss Hunter Edition"

So i would switch out Shaper gloves for Rare Faster casting/Slower Projectiles, Socketed ring out for a second Circle of Amethyst Ring and Helmet for a fires 2 additional Projectiles also Megalomaniac Cluster out for a 4th Pure Agony/Cult Leader, thats what i would do.
Last edited by Ceyra on Sep 2, 2021, 8:42:07 AM
"
Focus on the "60 Boss Hunter Edition"

So i would switch out Shaper gloves for Rare Faster casting/Slower Projectiles, Socketed ring out for a second Circle of Amethyst Ring and Helmet for a fires 2 additional Projectiles also Megalomaniac Cluster out for a 4th Pure Agony/Cult Leader, thats what i would do.

thanks for your advise! i will change if i have enough chaos to buy the gears. i just change from vitality to defiance banner buff me 10k of armour. let me monitor for a while.
Last edited by ericng010 on Sep 2, 2021, 9:49:19 AM
I just corrupted a batch of 9 Divergent HoA and didn't get a 21. :(
Crafted gloves today:

BiS for the cyclone. Insane mapping, 100% spiders uptime w/o flask. Accuracy support gave cyclone 92% hit chance - ok 60 virulence uptime on bosses, although not 100% of the time.
The culling strike is amazing.

My best build ever.
have no idea where I messed up but POB says I only deal 12k damage at most, could anyone check my build and help, I prob messed up somewhere and I cant see it no flame pls ;( just returned after a few years of not playing

https://pastebin.com/tWuVKA0s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info