⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
Chromino wrote:
"
LoliKnight wrote:
Hi I have a question regarding the Watcher's eye jewel, saving up to buy one atm.

From what I understand, we would want max mana as energy shield.

But for the other lines, which one is better?
-Increase armor while affected by Determination
-Extra physical damage reduction while affected by Determination
-Chance to dodge attack hit while affected by Grace
-etc

So I'm wonder what is the BiS combination for Watcher's eye

Hi LoliKnight,

in "jewels and clusters" --> "Watcher's eye" I tried to do a ranking of the mods.

Es/ block with discipline is bis against degens and dot, one of the last weak defences of the build. You get most es with your fast ball-lightnings when one enemy remains to be hit with this mod. You can lower your armour/ es on block somewhere else if you want with this mod (belt-slot, basalt flask for example)

Blindings with grace are strong reliable 25% ehp, crit reductions are strong, spellblock, when you don't get it on a uniquemedium cluster or somewhere else, is great to use rare boots and you get a free skillgemslot.

I see, thanks for the fast reply and explanation. Will probably switch over to the rare boots after I get all the essential gear. Speaking of gears, what is your thought and suggestion on the Skin of The Lord. Is Iron reflex better or Phase acrobatics better for tanking.
"
AmbitionTwo wrote:
hi, i have a question is it still profitable in the super tank build to use the watcher eye of maximum mana as extra maximum energy shield why does it only go up to 10%
other questions the auls amulet with which I can replace it while I put together the exalted fortune that costs the same as the split personality with intelligence and maximum mana the rest I have everything I just need this

The clarity skill on watchers eye USED to have a maximum of 18%, but like everything else, that got nerfed down to 10% max
"
Eag1e wrote:
Ok, after a few gear changes, this is my final build, now to practice & test it.

It says i have ( after all dps boxes are ticked ) 5M TOTAL dps, can someone confirm this plz

My gear is as follows..

PoB https://pastebin.com/HYG1HKkP

Hi Eag1e,

mmmhmm, the pob shows 8.6 k Es- absolute great, 146k armour - absolute fine. Gloves are b.i.s., boots, are b.i.s.

HoA shaper damage with vile toxins instead pierce 3.35 M
Spiders 1.55 M = 4.9M total

I guess pob, is often bugged with the correct used clusterskills.
Or did I overlooked something? In the total damage the spiders deal 900k poisondamage fullstacked poison, so I counted only the skills without "full dps". But full dps with spider's poison and vile toxins is 5.63M damage singletarget on shaper! Great!
With raze and pillage (or cult-leader) you have 3.5M + 1.65 M = 5.15 M total, with poisonstacks 5.95 M .... mhmm, is the poison calculation of pob correct or bugged?

Everything is great. I would make the small changes:

- take the small cluster "uncompromising" with only 2 skills (not 3), only 1 transferskill (not 2), to get 1 free point in exchange for loosing 5k armour. Regret the 1 point next to mystic bulwark and 2x 1 point above deep thoughts and lightning walker.
These 4 free points you can put into "Arcane Focus" for 460 es, or into "cult-leader", raze and pillage, etc. for damage.
Or - only when you have sometimes problems to reach 60 singletarget - one point into the first point "serpentine spellslinger" for 10% chance to poison / with golden rule 20% faster / more virulences
This optional - your actual set-up is amazing too!

- flask sorrow of divine is not optimal, you can only benefit from 1x consencrated ground (of bottled faith).

I advice to switch it to add a granite flask - 201k armour awaits hehe, congrats! But this must be a bug of pob or did I overlooked something again?? I guess ingame fullbuffed 150k-160k with granite flask instead sorrow of divine? The +3 level determination are not so much ar.

Or a quicksilver flask or in maps soulripper flask have a lot advantages too.

Impressive!!

Edited:

The mistake was in the HoA damagecalculation: 2 socketgroups were included in full dps, so it counted both pierce + vile toxins. 5.15 M total damage is correct, not 5.9 M

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 12, 2021, 6:14:52 PM
"
LoliKnight wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
LoliKnight wrote:
Hi I have a question regarding the Watcher's eye jewel, saving up to buy one atm.

From what I understand, we would want max mana as energy shield.

But for the other lines, which one is better?
-Increase armor while affected by Determination
-Extra physical damage reduction while affected by Determination
-Chance to dodge attack hit while affected by Grace
-etc

So I'm wonder what is the BiS combination for Watcher's eye

Hi LoliKnight,

in "jewels and clusters" --> "Watcher's eye" I tried to do a ranking of the mods.

Es/ block with discipline is bis against degens and dot, one of the last weak defences of the build. You get most es with your fast ball-lightnings when one enemy remains to be hit with this mod. You can lower your armour/ es on block somewhere else if you want with this mod (belt-slot, basalt flask for example)

Blindings with grace are strong reliable 25% ehp, crit reductions are strong, spellblock, when you don't get it on a uniquemedium cluster or somewhere else, is great to use rare boots and you get a free skillgemslot.

I see, thanks for the fast reply and explanation. Will probably switch over to the rare boots after I get all the essential gear. Speaking of gears, what is your thought and suggestion on the Skin of The Lord. Is Iron reflex better or Phase acrobatics better for tanking.

Iron reflexes are still no1., but phase acrobatics are close following. In "gear, skills, links" in a spoiler next to "body-armour - choose your keynote" is a complete ranking of keynotes and armours.
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Eag1e wrote:
Ok, after a few gear changes, this is my final build, now to practice & test it.

It says i have ( after all dps boxes are ticked ) 5M TOTAL dps, can someone confirm this plz

My gear is as follows..

Hi Eag1e,

mmmhmm, the pob shows 8.6 k Es- absolute great, 146k armour - absolute fine. Gloves are b.i.s., boots, are b.i.s.

Or did I overlooked something? In the total damage the spiders deal 900k poisondamage fullstacked poison, so I counted only the skills without "full dps". But full dps with spider's poison and vile toxins is 5.63M damage singletarget on shaper! Great!
With raze and pillage (or cult-leader) you have 3.5M + 1.65 M = 5.15 M total, with poisonstacks 5.95 M .... mhmm, is the poison calculation of pob correct or bugged?

- take the small cluster "uncompromising" with only 2 skills (not 3), only 1 transferskill (not 2), to get 1 free point in exchange for loosing 5k armour. Regret the 1 point next to mystic bulwark and 2x 1 point above deep thoughts and lightning walker.
These 4 free points you can put into "Arcane Focus" for 460 es, or into "cult-leader", raze and pillage, etc. for damage.
Or - only when you have sometimes problems to reach 60 singletarget - one point into the first point "serpentine spellslinger" for 10% chance to poison / with golden rule 20% faster / more virulences

- flask sorrow of divine is not optimal, you can only benefit from 1x consencrated ground (of bottled faith).

I advice to switch it to add a granite flask - 201k armour awaits hehe, congrats! But this must be a bug of pob or did I overlooked something again?? I guess ingame fullbuffed 150k-160k with granite flask instead sorrow of divine? The +3 level determination are not so much ar.

Impressive!!

Ok, read what you said, and i swapped flask + cluster jewel, took 1 point from deep thought, Cruel Preperation + mystic preperation

Now sitting on roughly 182k AR + 8.1k es

https://pastebin.com/G4QPRpSC
Last edited by Eag1e on Aug 12, 2021, 5:16:30 PM
I'm running leaguestart/intro gear and liking the build so far. I'm still in white maps while barely hitting yellow maps and want to start upgrading and replacing all of my gear, but I'm not sure which one to start at first. I'm thinking of first replacing cold iron point with Arakaali's Fang, but am unsure if I should replace the replica pure talent with the blue nightmare before that. What is the best place for me to start?

"
Eag1e wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Eag1e wrote:

My gear is as follows..

Hi Eag1e,

Impressive!!

Ok, read what you said, and i swapped flask + cluster jewel, took 1 point from deep thought, Cruel Preperation + mystic preperation

Now sitting on roughly 182k AR + 8.1k es

https://pastebin.com/G4QPRpSC

yeeeah, defensive perfect, you could go with 2 points arcane focus for 8.95k es.
HoA with vile toxins 3.4M, 20 spiders with nice awakened multistrike 1.7M, total 5.2 M with 182k armour buffed, hehe.

Thats great allstars-style!

Enough sockets with the more defensive, unset ring.

180k armour buffed, 3.6k es / on block is unkillable in combat when there are hits to block. Amazing!
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 12, 2021, 6:17:38 PM
"
slizer36 wrote:
I'm running leaguestart/intro gear and liking the build so far. I'm still in white maps while barely hitting yellow maps and want to start upgrading and replacing all of my gear, but I'm not sure which one to start at first. I'm thinking of first replacing cold iron point with Arakaali's Fang, but am unsure if I should replace the replica pure talent with the blue nightmare before that. What is the best place for me to start?

Hi slizer36,

thank you very much!

The best upgrades are exactly like you say arakaali's fang (29 chaos today), blue nightmare (2.5 exalt), but don't forget the helmet enchant, it will be great too: Less skill reservation HoA for better manamanagement 70 chaos, or additional projectiles for high density content, 55 chaos, I would start with less skillreservation.

Also an amulett anoint is a cheap good upgrade. Cheap aligned spirits (sepia, sepia, violet blightoils) for some damage and armour and es or more expensive unnatural calm or charisma.

I would start with arakaali's, second helmet enchant, third blue nightmare. Take a rumi's concoction granite flask (4 chaos) for some more spellblock until you get the blue nightmare. On your boots it's easy to get 6% instead only 5% spellblock (4 chaos).

Before arakaali's fang take more minions in your set-up to get the onslaught ascendancy buff. Take summon phantasms in the HoA supports or (vaal) skeletons autotriggered with cws/ cwdt. With 5 minions you get 20% attackspeed, movementspeed, castspeed.

Your gear is getting great. But you have to cap your lightning- and cold resistance to 75%. Get more elemental reistances on the belt or on a jewel until you get a better belt.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 12, 2021, 6:45:31 PM
hi I have A level 88 templar from league start and would Like to spec into this build
But, I don't even know where to start lol.

I have about 30ex

Any tips would be appreciated :)
I would say the Brine King pantheon is pretty necessary. Since our block recovery stat isnt that well I often got into situations with lock chains. There is no debuff or something but cuz bosses attacking really fast you are blocking endlessly and cant control character during that time. I mean at all. You cant even move.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info