⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Hi I have a question regarding the Watcher's eye jewel, saving up to buy one atm.

From what I understand, we would want max mana as energy shield.

But for the other lines, which one is better?
-Increase armor while affected by Determination
-Extra physical damage reduction while affected by Determination
-Chance to dodge attack hit while affected by Grace
-etc

So I'm wonder what is the BiS combination for Watcher's eye
hi, i have a question is it still profitable in the super tank build to use the watcher eye of maximum mana as extra maximum energy shield why does it only go up to 10%
other questions the auls amulet with which I can replace it while I put together the exalted fortune that costs the same as the split personality with intelligence and maximum mana the rest I have everything I just need this
Last edited by AmbitionTwo on Aug 12, 2021, 3:01:50 AM
Thank you for the detailed answer
"
LoliKnight wrote:
Hi I have a question regarding the Watcher's eye jewel, saving up to buy one atm.

-etc

"
AmbitionTwo wrote:
hi, i have a question is it still profitable in the super tank build to use the watcher eye of maximum mana as extra maximum energy shield why does it only go up to 10%
other questions the auls amulet with which I can replace it while I put together the exalted fortune that costs the same as the split personality with intelligence and maximum mana the rest I have everything I just need this

Personally I prefer the much cheaper "less damage from crits" combined with spell block so I can use rare boots. The dream would be of course those two and 10% mana as es, but that would cost like 200ex or something.

Use +1 skills amulet with other useful stats. One open prefix lets you craft 20% increased es. If you want, you can get +2 skills amulet (dex and phys) via awakener's orb crafting.

Getting armor/es or es/mana Split Personality is almost as good as int/mana. Check the pob.
"
Astarotte wrote:
I guess thats a BIS ring :D
/flex

/flexmore

"
LoliKnight wrote:

-etc

Hi LoliKnight,

in "jewels and clusters" --> "Watcher's eye" I tried to do a ranking of the mods.

Es/ block with discipline is bis against degens and dot, one of the last weak defences of the build. You get most es with your fast ball-lightnings when one enemy remains to be hit with this mod. You can lower your armour/ es on block somewhere else if you want with this mod (belt-slot, basalt flask for example)

Blindings with grace are strong reliable 25% ehp, crit reductions are strong, spellblock, when you don't get it on a uniquemedium cluster or somewhere else, is great to use rare boots and you get a free skillgemslot.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 12, 2021, 8:20:13 AM
"
AmbitionTwo wrote:

Yes, the #% max mana as es with clarity is still b.i.s. In t16 you get squishy without 7500 es, you need it in red corrupted maps against oneshots/ fiveshots, it offers more reaction-time in aoe's, dot's, when you are cursed, etc. It's hard to get so much es on other spots and fits best as managuardian.

You can work around with will-shaper, unnatural instinct, stalwaart commander and can put out clarity to get a free skillslot - but in high tiers you need the max energyshield.

Yes, the other split personalities are fine also, int/ mana is fullgeared and skilled a little bit better.

What is the 'exalted fortune'? Hihi, my english is not b.i.s. Fortune to get more exalts?

Aul's uprising is expensive since 3.14 with nerfed delve and less delvers, there is a workaround on page 50 in the poe-tradelinks in the amulet-section for starting. But in endgame aul's remains bis in this build and synergyzes best.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 12, 2021, 8:38:04 AM
"
crazyELEPHANT wrote:
Hey guys,

Can someone help me put hatered in somehow in the build, i almost got BIS items at the moment, would love to push it higher dps if possible.

Hi crazyElephant,

here CommanderStrongWorm answering, very late sorry!
I take a look with pob later, on desktop pc.

Your gear is almost best.in.slot, congrats and very nice! Great!

You can improve a little bit:

- switch out one granite flask (you benefit only 1x), take instead
1x jade
1x granite
1x basalt
1x Writhing jar

- bottled faith adds 10% more damage and nice es-regeneration in dot-situations

- probably limit ball-lightning and stormbrand to level 1, quality 20 - or you get a bit squishy in elemental reflection maps

- your shield is not bad, but granted grace does not include vaal grace. Vaal Grace is as defensive skill extreme strong. I would advice to take it in as a back-up skill in maps for the cooldowns of molten shell and other skills.

Best implicits on shield aegis aurora are:

1- granted determination
2- 5% spellblock - when you want a free integrated skill in rare boots very valuable too
3- less critdamage taken
4- physical damage etc. taken as chaosdamage
5- 1% increased max block

Granted grace or granted discipline does not include vaal grace / vaal discipline and are not recommended.

- your gloves are great, but with added integrated slower projectiles they are b.i.s for more virulences--> more damage

- boost with catalysts for some attributes on amulet and rings

- corrupt 6-7 x divergent hoa to get b.i.s. divergent HoA level 21

- take anomalous ball-lightnings instead default ball-lightnings (lvl1, quality 20) for more castspeed --> more virulences --> much more damage

- you find more anomalous and divergent gemqualities with much benefits at the bottom of "gear, skills, links" or page 50 in the trade links, like divergent cws, sniper's mark, frostshield etc.

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 12, 2021, 12:55:18 PM
Ok, after a few gear changes, this is my final build, now to practice & test it.

It says i have ( after all dps boxes are ticked ) 5M TOTAL dps, can someone confirm this plz

My gear is as follows..

PoB https://pastebin.com/HYG1HKkP

"
crazyELEPHANT wrote:
Hey guys,

Can someone help me put hatered in somehow in the build, i almost got BIS items at the moment, would love to push it higher dps if possible.

Hi crazyElephant,

here CommanderStrongWorm answering, very late sorry!
I take a look with pob later, on desktop pc.

Your gear is almost best.in.slot, congrats and very nice! Great!

You can improve a little bit:

- switch out one granite flask (you benefit only 1x), take instead
1x jade
1x granite
1x basalt
1x Writhing jar

- bottled faith adds 10% more damage and nice es-regeneration in dot-situations

- probably limit ball-lightning and stormbrand to level 1, quality 20 - or you get a bit squishy in elemental reflection maps

- your shield is not bad, but granted grace does not include vaal grace. Vaal Grace is as defensive skill extreme strong. I would advice to take it in as a back-up skill in maps for the cooldowns of molten shell and other skills.

Best implicits on shield aegis aurora are:

1- granted determination
2- 5% spellblock - when you want a free integrated skill in rare boots very valuable too
3- less critdamage taken
4- physical damage etc. taken as chaosdamage
5- 1% increased max block

Granted grace or granted discipline does not include vaal grace / vaal discipline and are not recommended.

- your gloves are great, but with added integrated slower projectiles they are b.i.s for more virulences--> more damage

- boost with catalysts for some attributes on amulet and rings

- corrupt 6-7 x divergent hoa to get b.i.s. divergent HoA level 21

- take anomalous ball-lightnings instead default ball-lightnings (lvl1, quality 20) for more castspeed --> more virulences --> much more damage

- you find more anomalous and divergent gemqualities with much benefits at the bottom of "gear, skills, links" or page 50 in the trade links, like divergent cws, sniper's mark, frostshield etc.

Edited:

So I checked the pob and everything is great! Take the tipps of the last post. 100k armour without basalt flask is great, 4.9 M shaper damage with vile toxins and only 55 virulences - perfect! Congrats!

For damage with hatred, take the pob from the spoiler "choose your edition - path of building" and in "variations "make hatred, not grace". Body-armour, elemental equilirium, generosity and amulet are needed changes to drive the highway to damage. Aul's uprising with hatred is expensive, Replica Hyrri's Truth amulet is a nice cheap alternative. A hungry loop with supportspectres boost much further too, but the spectres are not fitting for high damage content like corrupted red t16 maps with 8 mods.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 12, 2021, 3:04:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info