⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

waited 5 days for the person to come on line to buy the shield..... i PM them and......and they totally ignore me -,-
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
DreadMoore wrote:
Just checked 7m shaper dps verison and a bit wonder, from where is 60 stacks of poison on enemy?

Poison chance is pretty low as well as it duration. Can you explain?
Looks like the POB for the Hatred version hasn't been updated since GGG changed the poison gems.

Replace Critical Strike Affliction with Chance to Poison. Your poison chance goes from 45% to 85%.

Poison duration doesn't matter, it's the initial poison that grants a virulence for your crawler, and virulence expires on it's own timer, which is faster if you have more.

The 60 stacks of virulence comes from:
- 40 from the initial Herald of Agony
- 4 cluster jewel Pure Agony nodes, 5 each, so 4x5=20
Total 60.

im talking about poison stacks, not virulence. At the full dps pob 60 stacks of poison in configuration and Vile Toxin gem in links. It has a multiplier for up to 9 stacks, but even 9 stacks of poison is quite problematic.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Done xD :))))
You are definitely hitting the ceiling for what you can do...

Quicksilver flask could be Flagellant's.

Quality out your Bottled Faith.

You could throw some divines at your watcher's eye until you get perfect clarity conversion, ES, and Mana rolls.

Betrayal crafts for increased quality on your boots, gloves, helmet, and all your flasks.

Run the uber uber lab for a belt enchant.

That's all I can see.

Yea, i know i know

Quicksiver - done
BF quality - done
Watcher's - done

betrayal whatever xD
Belt ench - which one should i go for?

That's the only useful mod: 30% reduced Effect of Curses on you while on Consecrated Ground
right?
Last edited by SwiftyOwns on Aug 11, 2021, 5:00:44 AM
"
DreadMoore wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
DreadMoore wrote:
Just checked 7m shaper dps verison and a bit wonder, from where is 60 stacks of poison on enemy?

Poison chance is pretty low as well as it duration. Can you explain?
Looks like the POB for the Hatred version hasn't been updated since GGG changed the poison gems.

Replace Critical Strike Affliction with Chance to Poison. Your poison chance goes from 45% to 85%.

Poison duration doesn't matter, it's the initial poison that grants a virulence for your crawler, and virulence expires on it's own timer, which is faster if you have more.

The 60 stacks of virulence comes from:
- 40 from the initial Herald of Agony
- 4 cluster jewel Pure Agony nodes, 5 each, so 4x5=20
Total 60.

im talking about poison stacks, not virulence. At the full dps pob 60 stacks of poison in configuration and Vile Toxin gem in links. It has a multiplier for up to 9 stacks, but even 9 stacks of poison is quite problematic.

Hi dreadmoore,

yes, probably that's a mistake made of me, I check leter the pob's.

The poisons do almost zero damage, so it's not really a difference.
When there are 60 virulences, only 30 (half because golden rule) are on the enemy. In older pob's you needed to activate them to calculate with 10, now 9 stacks vile toxins increased damage.

The ball-lightnings poisons each 0.15 seconds basic. This is buffed by cast speed, onslaught, faster casting, eventually slower projectiles (equal to 34% increased cast speed, ball-lightnings are moving aoe's) and eventually anomalous spellecho.

Then count in poisonstacks of storm brand of course.

I guess overall singletarget average without spellecho and 85% chance to poison: around 120% buffed cast speed, I check later in pob the maths.

Then you have to add the 60% poisonchance of 20 spider's 1.5 ats viper strikes with their viper strikes to 4 sec poisons increased duration also.

So there are a lot poison stacks very fast and you benefit from full vile toxins buff. But you need 0.5 second or a bit more to build up the buff for vile toxins.

You see it ingame with the virulences-counter also single-target, but the ball-lightnings do almost zero damage and buffs only virulences for HoA.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 11, 2021, 7:11:23 AM
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:

You could throw some divines at your watcher's eye until you get perfect clarity conversion, ES, and Mana rolls.

Betrayal crafts for increased quality on your boots, gloves, helmet, and all your flasks.

That's all I can see.

Yea, i know i know

Quicksiver - done
BF quality - done
Watcher's - done

betrayal whatever xD

That's the only useful mod: 30% reduced Effect of Curses on you while on Consecrated Ground
right?

Hi SwiftyOwns,

extreme nice gear, congrats! I take a look later in the pob, but it's look like....

b.i.s, extreme b.i.s. hehehe!

When you use elusive / withering step there is a nice ailments avoidance bis or evasion with phasing or the curse resistance is with bottled faith bis.

Word of spite or grave is on gloves nice.

Like grimjack writes, with betrayal Hillock you can raise quality of armour for more es and flasks or beastcraft, but beastcraft corrupts. Harvest implicits on jewels are small nice qol too.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 11, 2021, 7:52:47 AM
"
radius540 wrote:
I have two questions:
1 - I would like to understand if there is mitigation of this build in relation to elemental damage on armor or our armor only mitigates physical damage?

2 - i use aura grace without iron reflexes help in defense have evasion?

Hi radius,

1- armour reduces only physical hits. Not elemental and not aoe's and not dot's damage. A lot attacks have mixed damagetypes, like 50% physical and 50% elemental (Sirus, shaper etc) so armour reduces the physical content of a lot attacks.

You can transfer the physical damagereductions with a militant faith timeless jewel, glorifies maxarius, to elemental reductions with "transcendence". In spoiler "boss-hunting" it's explained and a pob. But it still do not reduce elemental dot's or aoe's etc.

On page 50 is a long spoiler "Index of defences" which tries to explain all 17 layers of defences and the nice multiplications and synergies used in the build.

2. Yes, evasion is very strong, it lowers overall damage taken, ailments taken of evaded hits, and your molten shell and frostshield have doubled and much more capacities when you evade, blind and dodge and remains up for the big hits and damagepeaks you need them against.
You have buffs of bodyarmour and increased aura-effects, so grace is buffed to total nice 260% result.
You can go without grace, but will become a lot sqishier. It's a strong layer of defence also without iron reflexes.
You can try out without, in lower maptiers you can go without grace. Blindings solely and of course vaal grace in maps offers a lot also without grace.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 11, 2021, 7:52:06 AM
"
Eag1e wrote:
waited 5 days for the person to come on line to buy the shield..... i PM them and......and they totally ignore me -,-

Shhh*%&#, in such situations poe-trade is not optimal. Hope you get a nice upgrade soon!
anyone got buff overlay to track spiders?
kinda pain to check top-left of the screen every time
if it show at the bottom of screen would be better
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:

That's all I can see.

Yea, i know i know

Quicksiver - done
BF quality - done
Watcher's - done

betrayal whatever xD

right?

Hi, my suggestion would be to have more damage, taking out the Fortress gem, taking another gem slot and putting two small clusters of Umcomprimising, with that Grace could be activated without the amulet, therefore I would exchange the amulet for a +1 +1 (Physical and Dex ).
Can someone tell me, why i have so much mana free ? i am at 1639 free mana right now...

https://pastebin.com/HHvUeYxG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info