⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
Chromino wrote:
"
Eag1e wrote:
would you say my build is good enough for now until i get the shiedl corruption?

https://pastebin.com/UdVkRbr0

Hi Eag1e,

hehe, that is amazing gear! Great!

With vile toxin 3.6 M HoA damage, spiders 1.6M, 8.4k Es, 106 k ar (basalt instead quicksilver would increase armour 30k, but speed is nice too, hehe)- everything perfect!

Only problem I see, is that you have 2 used curses, but the curse limit is only one without whispers of doom for curse limit, so the two curses overwrites a lot. When you take the 2 last small clusters with each only 1 transfer/ 2 total points and one less point next to mystic bulwark you can activate whispers of doom for two full curses and 0.6 M more damage.

Overall I would take the small clusters with 2 skills only - you get 2 points for shockreduction or raze and pillage etc..., best would be whispers of doom probably for mapping.

Very, very great!

after a little sort, i managed to get the whisper of doom node. I could have dropped vulnerability from my ring but having less mana reserve doesn't actually benefit me

All i need now is determination shield as my armour is now only around 70k

So, anyone that has one for sale, willing to pay UP TO 20ex, depending on stats. Pm me in game if u like
Last edited by Eag1e on Aug 10, 2021, 5:54:51 AM
"
Eag1e wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Eag1e wrote:
would you say my build is good enough for now until i get the shiedl corruption?

https://pastebin.com/UdVkRbr0

Hi Eag1e,

hehe, that is amazing gear! Great!

With vile toxin 3.6 M HoA damage, spiders 1.6M, 8.4k Es, 106 k ar (basalt instead quicksilver would increase armour 30k, but speed is nice too, hehe)- everything perfect!

Only problem I see, is that you have 2 used curses, but the curse limit is only one without whispers of doom for curse limit, so the two curses overwrites a lot. When you take the 2 last small clusters with each only 1 transfer/ 2 total points and one less point next to mystic bulwark you can activate whispers of doom for two full curses and 0.6 M more damage.

Overall I would take the small clusters with 2 skills only - you get 2 points for shockreduction or raze and pillage etc..., best would be whispers of doom probably for mapping.

Very, very great!

after a little sort, i managed to get the whisper of doom node. I could have dropped vulnerability from my ring but having less mana reserve doesn't actually benefit me

All i need now is determination shield as my armour is now only around 70k

So, anyone that has one for sale, willing to pay UP TO 20ex, depending on stats. Pm me in game if u like

70 k armour is enough for almost all content. But some map-mods get hard with 70k and you have to map a bit more careful in increased physical-mods, multiple damagemods or less armour/ block etc. So I would advice to keep determination also without shield-implicit, it's the coreskill for physical defences and substain.

In need of skillslots I would advice probably to an unset ring as posted above in combination with 1x uncompromising or helmet enchant less skillreservation for mana. In deep delve or t18 deliriums keep the increased projectiles as helmet enchant and use uncompromising on a small cluster.

But the different strategies work and you can individualize like you prefer.

I hope there will be shields on the market again and nice trades for your good offer.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 10, 2021, 1:24:21 PM
I have two questions:
1 - I would like to understand if there is mitigation of this build in relation to elemental damage on armor or our armor only mitigates physical damage?

2 - i use aura grace without iron reflexes help in defense have evasion?
Last edited by radius540 on Aug 10, 2021, 12:06:39 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Nibel wrote:
First, tanks for this vers cool build !
I got a couple of questions.

Recently i obtain a second rings, i won poison applications and dps cool, but i lost 300 ES for this.
Its ok deal ? Dont know ahah

What is my next upgrade for u ?
The medium cluster jewel ?

Thanks for ur help ! :)

Hi Nibel,

thank you too!

Sorry for late answering.

You can improve next:

- as CI regret 2 points purity of flesh

- yes, next take manamanagement clusters like "uncompromising" and regret discord artisan

- take gloves with faster casting for more virulences, they raise much your HoA damage. uniques or of course better rares.

-it's easy to get a better amulet, on page 50 are lot alternatives, and anoint it with blight oils. charisma for mana, nunnatural calm for es, or as starter aligned spirits, then you can regret the 4 points too.

- HoA level 21, 6% (instead 4%) spellblock on boots, helmet-enchant and better stygian belt should be also on your shopping list next, hehe

- ring with increased HoA-buff is for starting okay, but it's not optimal, HoA damage buffs in endgame more

Thanks for your reply !

Oh yes Purity of lesh is out now thanks ! Didn't saw this mistake ! :)

Uncompromising : ok

You think i put out Discord artisan ? I'm afraid about it ahah ! But i know i have to do it ..

Ok i bought a Stygian belt, i look for better boots now !

Thanks for all ! :)
Chronimo i hit the point where all my gear is what i wanted
I have around 20 ex and not sure where to invest next :(
"

Chronimo i hit the point where all my gear is what i wanted
I have around 20 ex and not sure where to invest next :(

what about a better belt jewel?
Just checked 7m shaper dps verison and a bit wonder, from where is 60 stacks of poison on enemy?

Poison chance is pretty low as well as it duration. Can you explain?
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 10, 2021, 11:17:46 PM
Done xD :))))
"
DreadMoore wrote:
Just checked 7m shaper dps verison and a bit wonder, from where is 60 stacks of poison on enemy?

Poison chance is pretty low as well as it duration. Can you explain?
Looks like the POB for the Hatred version hasn't been updated since GGG changed the poison gems.

Replace Critical Strike Affliction with Chance to Poison. Your poison chance goes from 45% to 85%.

Poison duration doesn't matter, it's the initial poison that grants a virulence for your crawler, and virulence expires on it's own timer, which is faster if you have more.

The 60 stacks of virulence comes from:
- 40 from the initial Herald of Agony
- 4 cluster jewel Pure Agony nodes, 5 each, so 4x5=20
Total 60.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Done xD :))))
You are definitely hitting the ceiling for what you can do...

Quicksilver flask could be Flagellant's.

Quality out your Bottled Faith.

You could throw some divines at your watcher's eye until you get perfect clarity conversion, ES, and Mana rolls.

Betrayal crafts for increased quality on your boots, gloves, helmet, and all your flasks.

Run the uber uber lab for a belt enchant.

That's all I can see.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info