⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

I need advice...

Would you guys try put def mod via harvest with possibility of 1 more mod, or keep it as it is.
keep boots as is
yes, I guess too. I am not experienced in crafting, but they are already bis.

Fanzy boots, not more to improve.
Only the lab-enchant is not optimal.
Or beastcraft (after lab)/ improve with hillock to 30% if you want to.

Enjoy!!
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 9, 2021, 4:45:10 PM
"
Eag1e wrote:
would you say my build is good enough for now until i get the shiedl corruption?

https://pastebin.com/UdVkRbr0

Hi Eag1e,

hehe, that is amazing gear! Great!

With vile toxin 3.6 M HoA damage, spiders 1.6M, 8.4k Es, 106 k ar (basalt instead quicksilver would increase armour 30k, but speed is nice too, hehe)- everything perfect!

Only problem I see, is that you have 2 used curses, but the curse limit is only one without whispers of doom for curse limit, so the two curses overwrites a lot. When you take the 2 last small clusters with each only 1 transfer/ 2 total points and one less point next to mystic bulwark you can activate whispers of doom for two full curses and 0.6 M more damage.

Overall I would take the small clusters with 2 skills only - you get 2 points for shockreduction or raze and pillage etc..., best would be whispers of doom probably for mapping.

Very, very great!
I guess im blind or something but i dont find any pob for the God build :(
"
Dextera wrote:
need some critique on my build so far. https://pastebin.com/atpuzYG6

what do i need to do next

Hi Dextera,

your gear is getting very fine and nice!

I would advice to:

- you need serpentine spellslinger for poisonchance, more virulences and much more damage

- HoA level 21 gem and better amulet with better anoint are next upgrades. Take a look for amulets page 50 in trade-links are a lot alternatives:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

- take the small cluster with 2 skills, not 3

- is your spellblock at 72 or 75% ? Take somewhere spellblock, probably rainbow stride boots, or all sources of spellblock are listed page 50 in the spoiler "sources of stats"

- then try to get a better armour, in "gear, skills, links" are the interesting different keynotes listed

"
Patrickagames wrote:
How is GMP VS Volly BTW?

Same or less poison stacks / second.

Hey Patrickagames,

I guess gmp is better. You hit more enemies with it's spreading and covering a larger area and it's easier to target bosses.
Ball-lightnings can hit 1 enemy only 6x second also with more hitting projectiles.

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 9, 2021, 6:24:14 PM
"
Nibel wrote:
First, tanks for this vers cool build !
I got a couple of questions.

Recently i obtain a second rings, i won poison applications and dps cool, but i lost 300 ES for this.
Its ok deal ? Dont know ahah

What is my next upgrade for u ?
The medium cluster jewel ?

Thanks for ur help ! :)

Hi Nibel,

thank you too!

Sorry for late answering.

You can improve next:

- as CI regret 2 points purity of flesh

- yes, next take manamanagement clusters like "uncompromising" and regret discord artisan

- take gloves with faster casting for more virulences, they raise much your HoA damage. uniques or of course better rares.

-it's easy to get a better amulet, on page 50 are lot alternatives, and anoint it with blight oils. charisma for mana, nunnatural calm for es, or as starter aligned spirits, then you can regret the 4 points too.

- HoA level 21, 6% (instead 4%) spellblock on boots, helmet-enchant and better stygian belt should be also on your shopping list next, hehe

- ring with increased HoA-buff is for starting okay, but it's not optimal, HoA damage buffs in endgame more
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 9, 2021, 7:05:01 PM
"
WolfsGoRawr wrote:
Is there a HoA cyclone variant that can reach max stacks?
I dislike casting so I'm wondering. But it seems I'm more poised to go HoP instead.

Which would be unfortunate since HoA is cheaper to put together and seems to be a bit tankier and has better clear for blight maps which I enjoy doing.

It's really hard to get with cyclone max virulences continuous above 55 singletarget.
You can take in resolute technique for 100% hits, more attack speed, combinations with spiritual command, or add storm brand with runebinder/ faster casting. But overall from 55 virulences ball-lightnings are b.i.s for generating virulences and cyclone too slow.

I am searching a long time for melee-solutions too, but I guess with cyclone scale up the damage more with skillgemlevels, hatred, 2-3 curses, buffs of spectres or other supportminions with feeding frenzy, frenzycharges instead max virulences etc..., you can switch in a hungry loop for example. For most content you need not 60 virulences, only against ue or the feared, and also in endgame you need not max damage of the build.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 9, 2021, 9:15:04 PM
"
ZacmyCork wrote:
I guess im blind or something but i dont find any pob for the God build :(

The pob's are in the spoiler "Choose your edition - balance your defences and offensive

Gear, Passive Tree and Path of Building (Panorama / Overview)"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info